NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Ittle Dew 2 removed from eshop

Sep 22 at 7:49:44 AM
leatherrebel5150 (180)
(Kidd ) < King Solomon >
New Jersey
https://www.reddit.com/r/Nintendo...

Apparently Ittle Dew 2 has been removed from they eshop. You can redownload if you have purchased in the past but no new purchases can be made on it. It has something to do with Nicalis according to reddiy. This is why we must only buy physical folks

Sep 22 at 9:46:17 AM
phart010 (8)
(Paul Hart) < Meka Chicken >
North Carolina
I had a scare like this when they removed A Hole New World from the eshop and still no physical release on the switch. But in more recent times, they have relisted it back on the eshop.

What a big relief. I still haven't bought it though, maybe I'll spend my gold coins to buy it today

Sep 22 at 4:10:29 PM
MuNKeY (151)
< Master Higgins >
Tennessee
Originally posted by: phart010

I had a scare like this when they removed A Hole New World from the eshop and still no physical release on the switch. But in more recent times, they have relisted it back on the eshop.

What a big relief. I still haven't bought it though, maybe I'll spend my gold coins to buy it today

There is a limited physical of this from First Press Games, I haven't ordered from them after the company Warned Games bullshit...anyway just incase you was unaware 

https://firstpressgames.com/colle...

-------------------------
Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom.

Edited: 09/22/2019 at 04:11 PM by MuNKeY

Sep 22 at 5:39:31 PM
gunpei (10)
< Ridley Wrangler >
Federated States of Micronesia
This is why we must only buy physical folks
For real. Glad I got it when it came out. 

Sep 22 at 8:48:14 PM
YOURTURN (0)
(Philip N.) < Little Mac >
California
Originally posted by: leatherrebel5150
This is why we must only buy physical folks
I personally prefer both. But I also experienced cases where having digital copies really worked out for me. Other than that I am glad that Nintendo at least allows those who did purchase the game to keep it. Sony, at least during their PS3 days, took down an entire anime series I bought with a PSN card I got for X'mas. The person I talked to said that it was not on record, claimed that I used a different account to download it, and made no effort to look into the fact I would have $50 credit if that was the case. Which is also why I try to get physical copies of games before I consider getting digital copies of the same game.