Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Heritage Signature Auctions (ROUND 1!) Are LIVE!!!! Items for sale from myself and many others!

Sep 22 at 8:10:50 PM
DefaultGen (28)
(Tyler Wilkin) < King Solomon >
United States
Man, I want a nicer NG3 than that and someone paid $1700 for a 9.0/A. I guess that's not in my future anytime soon.

-------------------------
Listen to the  Collector's Quest Podcast 
Episode #131: Spooky Collectible Halloween Imports

Sep 23 at 10:20:31 AM
Buyatari (14)
(Adam Harvey) < King Solomon >
Ohio
Not much to get excited about in this round.

Sep 23 at 12:05:09 PM
MinusWorlds (72)
(Fudge Tastic) < King Solomon >
U.S. Virgin Islands
Originally posted by: Buyatari

Agreed. We’re building up to the November Signature. Personally I would of liked to have seen them shift to once a month for video games.

Edited: 09/23/2019 at 12:05 PM by MinusWorlds

Sep 23 at 12:59:54 PM
Buyatari (14)
Ohio

Sep 23 at 1:25:03 PM
MinusWorlds (72)
U.S. Virgin Islands

A pinball machine?

https://comics.ha.com/itm/memorabilia/tales-from-the-crypt-p...
Good machine but going to go for way too much of a premium. 

Sep 23 at 11:55:12 PM
ExplodedHamster (183)
(Joe Dirt) < King Solomon >
United States
Originally posted by: MinusWorlds

Agreed. We’re building up to the November Signature. Personally I would of liked to have seen them shift to once a month for video games.

There’s plenty of stock there now to have had more interest than what’s up this week, but I think a lot of it got there after this was inputted. They could also have shifted a couple games from last week’s to this one. Most of the stuff last week was mine, and I am very happy with the results.

Once WATA is functioning normally, they shouldn’t have issues for a long while. 

Sep 24 at 6:55:51 AM
Sign Collector Guy (8)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States

A pinball machine?

Yes

Sep 24 at 11:52:52 PM
romiked2689 (60)
< Lolo Lord >
Maryland
Originally posted by: Sign Collector Guy

A pinball machine?

Yes

No

Sep 25 at 3:46:56 PM
MinusWorlds (72)
U.S. Virgin Islands
Originally posted by: romiked2689

A pinball machine?

Yes

No

Maybe

Sep 25 at 4:16:09 PM
romiked2689 (60)
< Lolo Lord >
Maryland
Originally posted by: MinusWorlds

Originally posted by: romiked2689

A pinball machine?

Yes

No

Maybe

There goes the neigherborhood! 

Sep 29 at 9:17:45 PM
ExplodedHamster (183)
United States
Results are still amazing.

We ready to declare this no longer a fad?

Sep 29 at 10:21:09 PM
Maertens29 (61)
< Lolo Lord >
Saskatchewan
Originally posted by: ExplodedHamster

Results are still amazing.

We ready to declare this no longer a fad?

Jesus. Time to go list my VGA 85 killer tomatoes and sealed Predator.

I'm looking for a mint, factory sealed Dragon Ball Advanced for gameboy advance, let me know!

Sep 30 at 12:27:13 AM
VelvetElf (2)
< Tourian Tourist >
Illinois
Killer tomatoes really does have to be HA bidding against itself to raise awareness and to pique the interest of collectors to consign their collection. No other explanation

ISO NES sealed games.  Current targets = Tyson 

Sep 30 at 10:36:30 AM
ExplodedHamster (183)
United States
Originally posted by: VelvetElf

Killer tomatoes really does have to be HA bidding against itself to raise awareness and to pique the interest of collectors to consign their collection. No other explanation

It ain’t. It’s a rare game and cult classic two people got into a bidding war over. I’ve said it once, I’ll say it a thousand times: This IS the market correction. There’s no reason video games should not be valued at or above where comics are and there’s plenty of room to go before we’re there. Games are also generaly way more difficult to find.

Wait until 2020 - You have all the major comic sellers and auctions sites jumping in now and just beginning to seriously promote games at all the cons and among fellow collectors. It’s going to be a bloodbath. Sealed SMB hangtabs will be six figure games within a few years. Hell, a mint one probably is now.

Sep 30 at 10:39:20 AM
ExplodedHamster (183)
United States
DP

Edited: 09/30/2019 at 10:39 AM by ExplodedHamster

Sep 30 at 1:24:57 PM
Sign Collector Guy (8)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States

Originally posted by: VelvetElf

It ain’t. It’s a rare game and cult classic two people got into a bidding war over. I’ve said it once, I’ll say it a thousand times: This IS the market correction. There’s no reason video games should not be valued at or above where comics are and there’s plenty of room to go before we’re there. Games are also generaly way more difficult to find.

Wait until 2020 - You have all the major comic sellers and auctions sites jumping in now and just beginning to seriously promote games at all the cons and among fellow collectors. It’s going to be a bloodbath. Sealed SMB hangtabs will be six figure games within a few years. Hell, a mint one probably is now.

A bloodbath eh? Sounds pretty wild. 

Sep 30 at 10:36:01 PM
Frost271 (20)

< Meka Chicken >
United States
Curious. So WATA graded this Final Fantasy game (link below)as a "9.8". What does this mean? If you look at the Hi-Res pics, you can see the scuffs all over the plastic. This would be a VGA 85+ at best. Probably an 85. VGA has always had the strictest of grading standards.

I know the folks on this site started WATA - so hardcore all in, however, what is the scale for evaluation of the plastic seal? This grade really insinuates a 98 out of 100 on a scale but there is no way this is 2 points from "perfect?" Thoughts from other VGA to WATA evaluators?

Obviously these are two seperate companies, no lectures needed, focus on the grading. How is this game 2 points from "perfect" 100?

Auction is already over $2k its first day on what appears to be a VGA 85ish graded title.

https://comics.ha.com/itm/video-g...

Looking to buy mint condition, factory sealed nes titles!

Sep 30 at 11:30:16 PM
Maertens29 (61)
< Lolo Lord >
Saskatchewan
Originally posted by: Frost271

Curious. So WATA graded this Final Fantasy game (link below)as a "9.8". What does this mean? If you look at the Hi-Res pics, you can see the scuffs all over the plastic. This would be a VGA 85+ at best. Probably an 85. VGA has always had the strictest of grading standards.

I know the folks on this site started WATA - so hardcore all in, however, what is the scale for evaluation of the plastic seal? This grade really insinuates a 98 out of 100 on a scale but there is no way this is 2 points from "perfect?" Thoughts from other VGA to WATA evaluators?

Obviously these are two seperate companies, no lectures needed, focus on the grading. How is this game 2 points from "perfect" 100?

Auction is already over $2k its first day on what appears to be a VGA 85ish graded title.

https://comics.ha.com/itm/video-games/nintendo/final-fantasy...
on the grade label you see the big "A", that refers to the quality of the seal.  Heritage uses 2 separate scales for sealed items.  so the box is a 9.8, while the seal is an A (seal scale goes up to A++).

I'm looking for a mint, factory sealed Dragon Ball Advanced for gameboy advance, let me know!

Oct 01 at 2:17:05 PM
Buyatari (14)
Ohio
Originally posted by: Maertens29

on the grade label you see the big "A", that refers to the quality of the seal.  Heritage uses 2 separate scales for sealed items.  so the box is a 9.8, while the seal is an A (seal scale goes up to A++).

That is a high score for a box. The game was overstuffed with paperwork which caused  creases  on most boxes. 

Oct 01 at 3:30:33 PM
Sign Collector Guy (8)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States

Originally posted by: Maertens29

That is a high score for a box. The game was overstuffed with paperwork which caused  creases  on most boxes. 

I agree. 9.8 for this is spectacular for a box score. I wonder if gentle cleaning was opted for on the seal. Some of it appears it could have been cleaned up.

Oct 14 at 1:48:14 AM
Buyatari (14)
Ohio
$1k for turtles cib and 3k for a sealed pinball.

Oct 14 at 9:35:44 AM
ExplodedHamster (183)
United States

The Pinball was a bit disappointing, given the same exact amount last week for a 9.6. I keep hearing about this 9.8 premium...guess not!

Oct 14 at 11:19:40 AM
DefaultGen (28)
(Tyler Wilkin) < King Solomon >
United States
Great price for that CIB Turtles trilogy, just over $3000 after tax. Some of them are even in decent shape. The 7.0 CIB $800 TMNT2 only went for a couple hundred more than a sealed copy, which is weird because I thought Wata grading added more of a bump than that.

Listen to the  Collector's Quest Podcast 
Episode #131: Spooky Collectible Halloween Imports

Oct 14 at 3:33:38 PM
MinusWorlds (72)
U.S. Virgin Islands

Oct 14 at 4:45:03 PM
Buyatari (14)
Ohio

The Pinball was a bit disappointing, given the same exact amount last week for a 9.6. I keep hearing about this 9.8 premium...guess not!

If I was the seller I’d be more than thrilled. No matter how much someone paid in the past it is still pinball.