Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

3 Sachen Minty games I'm thinking of doing an NA auction unless someone wants them.

Nov 13, 2011 at 10:53:32 AM
gwyndion (322)
(Cookie Monster) < King Solomon >
California
Here are my 3 extra Minty Cart and Box Sachen games:

I thought these were worth $300 each so I was selling them for that but based on some recent listings on ebay, I think these are worth more around 150-200 each.

I'm looking for some feedback from NA on these since I'm looking to sell them and they are pretty damn rare.  I was thinking of letting them go for $500 for the set if someone was interested but I'm not sure what I should do.

Just so everyone knows, most Sachen games came in a generic Sachen box with a game title sticker put on the front.  These boxes were made by Sachen specifically for these games which I believe makes them better than the generic boxes Sachen would use.  These are also each in mint condition with no bends or anything.

Let me know what you think.

-------------------------

If anyone is LOOKING for certain repro/homebrews, I have a running repro company thread going as well as a lot of extras myself which include Limited Editions as well.  I'm also free to help answer questions and point people in the right direction so never hesitate to ask!  Here is the current list of repro companies.  Please let me know if I need to update it:
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...