Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Nintendo Power's Super Power Club Trading Card Set Just completed mine ! Looking to discuss variants

Jul 28, 2017 at 11:44:37 AM
acidjaguar (668)
(Lloyd Christmas) < Bowser >
Montana
Originally posted by: Ferris Bueller

Originally posted by: acidjaguar

Wanted to update you all on the gold foil edition cards ... They were sold as a set of 50 from the power supplies catalogs Nintendo put out. The cards range from 1 - 68 but only 50 cards are in the set.

Redivivus - they will fit in a normal baseball card 9 card page just as easily. Mine are in three mini albums made by Nintendo power with the black cover (seen in another thread I have)

Thanks for the list. I glossed over this post.

Yeah that list isn't correct though.  There were only 50 that weren't linear in order necessarily.  So if you've got 50 unique cards, you've got it and should update my list I just posted with the actual card numbers included as I haven't had an opportunity to get that subset yet

-------------------------
For sale thread located here: click
Wanted to buy: click

Top wants currently: 
Old NES / SNES era newsletters and mailings
Original GB Chinese games (CHN coding on label)

Jul 28, 2017 at 2:37:19 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas

Wanted to update you all on the gold foil edition cards ... They were sold as a set of 50 from the power supplies catalogs Nintendo put out. The cards range from 1 - 68 but only 50 cards are in the set.

Redivivus - they will fit in a normal baseball card 9 card page just as easily. Mine are in three mini albums made by Nintendo power with the black cover (seen in another thread I have)

Yeah that list isn't correct though.  There were only 50 that weren't linear in order necessarily.  So if you've got 50 unique cards, you've got it and should update my list I just posted with the actual card numbers included as I haven't had an opportunity to get that subset yet

Sweet. 50 cards. I'm done on that set!

Thanks for having this. I'm still a few cards shy of the set from the magazines.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Jul 28, 2017 at 6:41:41 PM
daillest (225)
(Joe ) < Lolo Lord >
Pennsylvania

Sweet. 50 cards. I'm done on that set!

Thanks for having this. I'm still a few cards shy of the set from the magazines.

Cool! Good job!
PM nintendopower4ever your list of missing cards! He probally has all of them for you

My Wanted to Buy/Trade Thread
http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=56&th...

My Ebay Listings
http://www.ebay.com/sch/daillest/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&a...