Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

What happened to the feedback scores? Solved.

Jun 02 at 4:08:26 PM
ifightdragons (7)
< Lolo Lord >
Norway
I've just recently made a successful transaction on NintendoAge, but neither me or the seller has had our feedback scores automatically updated after leaving positive feedback for eachother.
Is the function broken?

I know there has been a lot of issues with the site recently, as well as new ownership.
So I understand if fixing this isn't top priority. But hopefully some moderators can get on it, as many of us rely on updated feedback scores for building trustworthy trade relations (Geez... sounds like a Phantom Menace subplot all of the sudden).

Anyway, that's all. And I appreciate the good job the mods are doing.

EDIT: It's working as intended. See Gloves' response for clarification.

-------------------------

I write shorthand reviews of every classic game I beat on The Backloggery, have a look-see.

Edited: 06/02/2019 at 04:29 PM by ifightdragons

Jun 02 at 4:09:37 PM
Gloves (110)
(Douglas Glover) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
Your feedback score only goes up when it's with someone you've not traded with previously. It's working as intended. Otherwise I'd be at 131, personally.

Edited: 06/02/2019 at 04:10 PM by Gloves

Jun 02 at 4:28:11 PM
ifightdragons (7)
< Lolo Lord >
Norway
Originally posted by: Gloves

Your feedback score only goes up when it's with someone you've not traded with previously. It's working as intended. Otherwise I'd be at 131, personally.

I never knew that. But that makes perfect sense, to avoid abuse.
Thanks for the clarification.

I write shorthand reviews of every classic game I beat on The Backloggery, have a look-see.