NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Large Flat Rate Mystery Box ended please lock

LOCKED TOPIC

Aug 20, 2017 at 2:33:01 AM
coffeewithmrsaturn (366)
(Chris ) < Bowser >
California
Offering up a large flat rate mystery box this time.  My last few mystery boxes have all had the BIN hit, so here is another for those of you that like to snag a win fast.

This one includes lots of cased disc games across several platforms, some boxed games, and approximately 40 loose cartridges for a Nintendo handheld system.  There are a lot of games in this box.  

Gamevaluenow puts this at over $260.  I did not count all the games in that valuation, just to ensure some buffer.  There are also some extras that were not counted, and a couple sealed games I counted as CIB instead.  Additionally, anything that's CI or CB was counted as cart/disc only.

Shipping is free in the US, and I would assume that the expensive international shipping makes this probably best-suited for just US buyers.
Ends Saturday 8/26, 7:00 pm NA, with ongoing 1-minute extensions if there is a bid in the final minute.
BIN is an ongoing $20 above the current bid.  Since bidding starts at $160, the BIN starts at $180.

-------------------------
Have any GBA NFR games with back stickers for sale or trade?  See my want list below :)
My WTB: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."  --Upton Sinclair

Edited: 08/20/2017 at 06:02 PM by coffeewithmrsaturn

Aug 20, 2017 at 11:12:02 AM
fonebone82 (51)
< Tourian Tourist >
Pennsylvania
BIN! can't wait to see what I got!