(The Fat Ninja) < Wiz's Mom >
Alberta
Originally posted by: jaredkk

Originally posted by: srh201

Originally posted by: kiflex

GOOD ONE RIPPER LOL.YOUR GETTING BETTER  LOL

you are = you're

what the fuck is a ripper?

there is a space between the fucking period and the start of the next sentence.

You're a ripper, like el Ripper and Nofriendo is Killer, as in Kraid Killer.  He thinks your post count ranking is your screen name.

Fucking tourists

-------------------------

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."
-Dain Anderson, October 14, 2006
Originally posted by: kryptk33p3r

im used to dick jokes i get to see one everytime I pee

Aug 6, 2008 at 8:54:09 PM
NOFRIENDO-banned (0)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Chad Tukiendorf) < Ridley Wrangler >
Wisconsin
Originally posted by: kiflex

sorry i do not take money orders cash only remember im new i do not know anyone here lol .so unless you get 300 to 400 feedback its cash first lol.after all im new i do not have a killer feedback record of  43 like killer lol .if you had 43 feedback on ebay i wouldnt even let you bid on it

Little do you know 43 is actually pretty high feedback as far as this forum is concerned,I think there might be about 10 people with higher feedback than me.

Aug 6, 2008 at 9:43:24 PM
srh201 (114)
(Hootie McBoobins D.N.S.) < Bowser >
United States
chad, shut the hell up. i would NEVER sell you anything at all!!!

Look, if you don't like the things that I post, don't PM me about it and don't start a war in a thread. Just FOE ME so you don't have to read my posts! That's why Dain put it there! Use it!!!

Aug 6, 2008 at 11:12:22 PM
NOFRIENDO-banned (0)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Chad Tukiendorf) < Ridley Wrangler >
Wisconsin
Shove it Ripper!!

Aug 6, 2008 at 11:15:08 PM
arch_8ngel (68)
(Nathan ?) < Mario >
Virginia
Ha...I feel bad that the guy might be legitimately illiterate...
I don't know that constant ridicule is the best motivator to get him to learn to read good, and right good too

Aug 7, 2008 at 12:54:53 AM
the_wizard_666 (157)
(The Fat Ninja) < Wiz's Mom >
Alberta
Originally posted by: srh201

chad, shut the hell up. i would NEVER sell you anything at all!!!

No shit.  I have what, 20 feedback, and I've traded with half the members of the forum, dating back what, 3 or 4 years now?  I'd have to check my registration date on NESWorld, but that would sound about right...anyway, "low" feedback around here is probably around 5 or so

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."
-Dain Anderson, October 14, 2006
Originally posted by: kryptk33p3r

im used to dick jokes i get to see one everytime I pee

Aug 7, 2008 at 8:50:53 AM
srh201 (114)
(Hootie McBoobins D.N.S.) < Bowser >
United States
MIGHT be? this dude is a moron!

Look, if you don't like the things that I post, don't PM me about it and don't start a war in a thread. Just FOE ME so you don't have to read my posts! That's why Dain put it there! Use it!!!