Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

NA Karaoke Contest 2017 Deadline to Submit: November 1st

Sep 10, 2017 at 7:11:24 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
The intrest check was only 50/50, but that's good enough for me: Welcome to the 2017 NA Karaoke Contest!

Overview:
This contest is to see who's the best of the best on NA, whether you're a doo wop kind of guy or a hardcore deathmetal fan you're welcome to enter. Simply post a video of you singing in this thread and you're in! After the deadline's reached, I'll create a new thread with a poll so it's an unbiased vote (and so I can enter  ).

Rules:
As mentioned above, to enter you have to submit a video of you singing your song of choice in this thread by the deadline (November 1st), and at some time during the video you need to mention your NA username so we're sure it's you. Have whatever amount of music you want in the background (instrumental, backup singers, etc) as long as the main voice(s) aren't singing.

Prizes:
If the idea of singing in front of your peers isn't settling over well with you, no need to worry, we'll be bribing you! If you win this contest (or get 2nd, or 3rd...) you'll win one of three to be determined prizes, with 1st place getting a grand prize! And if there's enough purposely bad entries I'll throw in a last place prize  .

Id also appreciate it if people could mention if they're planning on entering, no use in running this if no one else wants to join in. Anyways, let the games begin!

TL;DR Enter a video of you singing a song, win prizes, laugh at with your peers!

-------------------------
I'm going to college! Sales thread for funding that's here.
Owner of post 5001 in the Aquarius thread.

Edited: 09/10/2017 at 08:20 PM by GoldeneyeGamer

Sep 12, 2017 at 6:59:18 PM
ne$_pimp (56)
(OM ) < Master Higgins >
Ontario
Sounds fun  

-------------------------
Playas Guide Logo