Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

!!!Trade Offer Accepted!!! Princess Rescue for Atari 2600 Trading PR for . . . . stuff

Mar 31, 2014 at 5:04:53 PM
wongojack (3)
(Jonathan ) < Crack Trooper >
Texas
!!!Trade Offer Accepted!!!

I'm an AtariAge subscriber.  I have feedback on Ebay and GameGavel as "wongojack" and my account here and on Ebay has been active for many years.

I'm offering a copy of Princess Rescue that is still in the bag from AtariAge.  I haven't opened this or even bent the top flap back a single time.  I would really like to trade this to someone in the community who missed out on getting a copy, so I'll entertain trade offers before talking a specific dollar amount.  PM me for a list of items that I'm looking for in trade.  If you are interested in the value, search on Ebay for sold boxed copies.

Pictures Attached

Some Nintendo friendly things I'm looking for include a NES everdrive and some common games I just want to play like Zelda, Zelda 2, & SMB 3.  I'm also looking to expand my GB/C/A carts.  Here are some of those that I'm hunting:  http://atariage.com/forums/topic/...

Edited: 04/08/2014 at 11:03 AM by wongojack

Mar 31, 2014 at 5:31:12 PM
dewisp02 (78)
(Mr. Jason) < Ridley Wrangler >
Indiana
pm sent

-------------------------

WANTED NES: BoxBomberman II, Bubble Bobble 2, Chubby Cherub, Color A Dinosaur, Pro Sport Hockey, Volleyball
                      Manual- Dragon Fighter, Jetson's, Operation Secret Storm, SCAT, Stack Up, Stinger, Sword Master
                      Manual and Box- Arkanoid, Jimmy Connor's Tennis, Little Ninja Brothers, Mickey in Numberland, Sqoon

Mar 31, 2014 at 10:11:22 PM
wongojack (3)
Texas
Here's what I'm going with as a short want list these days: I'd really like to get "The Voice!" for the Odyssey 2, and I'd like to come across a 5200 controller holder as well as a Coleco super action controller & wheel. Hex plates for the CX-10 is a need, and I'm always looking for a Vectrex. I'd also like to get a NES Everdrive.

In general, I tend to collect loose copies of games as I don't really value the boxes. Other hard to get homebrews could be interesting.

Apr 4, 2014 at 12:11:17 PM
wongojack (3)
Texas
Anybody got a Wii U that they are sorry about buying? Maybe an extra SNES/Genesis console collecting dust - shoot me an offer and perhaps we can make something work.