Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Post Your Collection Pics 2.0 the bragging continues...

Apr 29 at 9:27:45 PM
punch-out!!84 (26)
(Mac ) < Eggplant Wizard >
Illinois

This is the bulk of my retro games.

Also, I have the below sign, but it's in the box right now as I don't have a good place to put it. This is just another image off of nintendoage for it.

M35T - Triad Superbrite Neo-Neon Sign

Edited: 04/29/2019 at 09:48 PM by punch-out!!84

May 10 at 5:55:47 PM
cartman (16)
(The Boss) < King Solomon >
Sweden
i have that SNES/GB/NES sign but without any lightning effect it's just black plastic with red text on nes/snes and silver plastic with blue text on GB.

May 10 at 7:05:19 PM
Wheelcakes (14)
< Meka Chicken >
British Columbia
Originally posted by: punch-out!!84

This is the bulk of my retro games.

Also, I have the below sign, but it's in the box right now as I don't have a good place to put it. This is just another image off of nintendoage for it.

M35T - Triad Superbrite Neo-Neon Sign

Just a question. How do you know what game to pull out for your ps2/NGC games. Do you tilt your head to the side or do you pull randomly and hope for the best.

-------------------------
KDDK Player  

May 10 at 7:22:55 PM
punch-out!!84 (26)
(Mac ) < Eggplant Wizard >
Illinois
Originally posted by: Wheelcakes

Just a question. How do you know what game to pull out for your ps2/NGC games. Do you tilt your head to the side or do you pull randomly and hope for the best.
I  have it catalogued so I look a game up first and then go to the number in the row that it is in. Truth be told, I am considering going to an old entertainment center with bookcases.

May 24 at 12:35:20 AM
AirVillain (15)
< King Solomon >
British Columbia
Wasn't there a thread re: How your NES games are displayed?.....????

I'm sad because I can't find anything like it. I swear there was a thread about it. Ppl were arguing that the spine of the game should read like a book, blah blah blah... I can't find it.

... Do you stack them, or line them up on their side (like a decent human being), or have some crazy Nintendo shelf like PunchOut 84 up there. Which way is your label facing?

There needs to be a thread with poll dedicated to it but I'm too lazy and just want to read/post in that other one  

AirVillain    
"Way cool, dude!"

May 30 at 3:19:23 PM
a3quit4s (24)
< Meka Chicken >
Western Australia
Originally posted by: a3quit4s

Alrighty time for the new guy to show his stuff, try to keep your jealousy in check hahahah. The Legend of Zelda is my favorite series by far and you can see it from the random stuff all over the collection. I beat the first game with my mom back in like 1988 or so when I was about 3-4. She had the whole map marked up and it was really cool. I wish I still had it. These days I'm focused on Nintendo cartridge based stuff but never really turn down a good deal or cool games for other systems. My Excel sheet has me at about 1,100 games and something like 40-50 consoles. I love consoles in the box for two reasons 1. The graphics are a cool throwback to an earlier point in time 2. My wife hates them. Enjoy! Higher quality imgur album here https://imgur.com/a/lloi74x...

May 30 at 3:52:54 PM
JasonLives (2)
(Jason Crosby) < Little Mac >
Pennsylvania
Awesome set up Greg! I just snagged the new NES switch controllers as well.

ComicLink & CertifiedLink Auctions - Send me a DM if you are interested in consigning to our next auction, coming up in October.  Taking consignments now. 
http://www.comiclink.com

Now Playing: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (PS4) / Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order (Switch)

May 30 at 3:56:16 PM
a3quit4s (24)
< Meka Chicken >
Western Australia
Originally posted by: JasonLives

Awesome set up Greg! I just snagged the new NES switch controllers as well.

Yeah I took me a minute to figure out you could only order them if you had a Nintendo Switch online account which feels like extortion lol

May 30 at 4:10:14 PM
Br81zad (97)
( Beck) < Bowser >
Kentucky

Not bad, newbie. Looks like you'll fit in very nicely around here.  

btw, is that a framed TMNT issue #4 I spy? 

May 30 at 4:22:26 PM
a3quit4s (24)
< Meka Chicken >
Western Australia
Originally posted by: Br81zad

Yessir, good spot! Like The Legend of Zelda I have a special place in my heart for the Ninja Turtles, I loved them when I was a kid and I learned alot about their history not long ago and needed to have that comic added to my collection because its the cover that is used for the NES game. Fun fact: in the comics the turles all had the same color eye bands and the only way to tell them apart was how they spoke and the weapons! I don't know if that changed later in the comics but I thought it was neat. I'm pretty sure I still haven't beaten that original TMNT NES game or even made it past the water level lol

edit: for me video game collecting isn't just about the games, its the history, which is why I showed such interest in the "Carolina Collection" because it wasn't just games it was a story

Edited: 05/30/2019 at 04:25 PM by a3quit4s

May 30 at 4:44:09 PM
Br81zad (97)
( Beck) < Bowser >
Kentucky

Originally posted by: Br81zad

Yessir, good spot! Like The Legend of Zelda I have a special place in my heart for the Ninja Turtles, I loved them when I was a kid and I learned alot about their history not long ago and needed to have that comic added to my collection because its the cover that is used for the NES game. Fun fact: in the comics the turles all had the same color eye bands and the only way to tell them apart was how they spoke and the weapons! I don't know if that changed later in the comics but I thought it was neat. I'm pretty sure I still haven't beaten that original TMNT NES game or even made it past the water level lol

edit: for me video game collecting isn't just about the games, its the history, which is why I showed such interest in the "Carolina Collection" because it wasn't just games it was a story

I understand completely. Mine is just on a shelf, yours looks much better framed and on a wall.

Edited: 05/30/2019 at 04:44 PM by Br81zad

May 30 at 4:59:16 PM
a3quit4s (24)
< Meka Chicken >
Western Australia
More than happy to trade my fancy in the frame one for what looks like a CIB Earthbound! I'll even throw my loose Earthbound in for ya  

May 30 at 5:08:54 PM
Br81zad (97)
( Beck) < Bowser >
Kentucky

More than happy to trade my fancy in the frame one for what looks like a CIB Earthbound! I'll even throw my loose Earthbound in for ya  

Hahaha, you're too kind  

May 31 at 8:06:42 AM
Sign Collector Guy (8)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States
Added the Wii era neon and the N64 Fiber to the collection this past week.

May 31 at 8:30:52 AM
a3quit4s (24)
< Meka Chicken >
Western Australia
Originally posted by: Sign Collector Guy

Added the Wii era neon and the N64 Fiber to the collection this past week.

Those are awesome man. I’d love to own one of the autothorized repair center ones. 

May 31 at 8:51:42 PM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington
I want that N64 one so freaking bad...

My finds thread: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=10&am...

My want list: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=56&am...

Trading: Lots of Pokemon cards, broken systems, Final Fantasy figures, Inuyasha figures, older PC games - PM me for more info! Also on the hunt for Earthbound!

(>'.')> I HAVE ASPERGERS, SO IF I SAY SOMETHING THAT SEEMS RUDE, I MIGHT NOT MEAN FOR IT TO BE RUDE!!!! <('.'<)