Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

How rare/ the worth of the Adventures of Batman and Robin for SNES

Mar 8, 2010 at 5:23:15 PM
Zoso471 (13)
(--Anthony --) < El Ripper >
Ontario
I've been looking for this game for awhile and cant find it anywhere...it seemed like a fun game to play and i grew up watching the animated series so it has some nostalgic value to me...

anyone know the value of just the cart, or even how rare it is to find one.

-------------------------

Mar 8, 2010 at 5:28:29 PM
RetroBasement (142)
(I read PM's !) < King Solomon >
Ohio
I got it CIB with about 10 other GOOD games in a lot recently. Sadly it is kinda rare and pricey on a good day your looking at 25-34$ for the cart only, just be patient and wait for one to pop up at a 99c starter auction. Itl happen just be patient. Maybe someone on here has an extra i dont, sorry man GL

Mar 8, 2010 at 6:39:40 PM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland
I heard this one was rare too, but I've seen it at least 3 times this year on eBay. I seem to recall a certain 10 game lot, maybe that's the one RetroBasement won. It also appeared in a 14 game lot that was ended early and then relisted with only 10 games. Of course this title disappeared, so did Super Metroid and a couple of others. Someone side dealed on the 4 most expensive games of course.

But yeah, it doesn't turn up everyday, you'll have to add it to a saved search and just wait for one to pop up.

WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Mar 8, 2010 at 6:41:03 PM
RetroBasement (142)
(I read PM's !) < King Solomon >
Ohio
Originally posted by: jonebone

I heard this one was rare too, but I've seen it at least 3 times this year on eBay. I seem to recall a certain 10 game lot, maybe that's the one RetroBasement won. It also appeared in a 14 game lot that was ended early and then relisted with only 10 games. Of course this title disappeared, so did Super Metroid and a couple of others. Someone side dealed on the 4 most expensive games of course.

But yeah, it doesn't turn up everyday, you'll have to add it to a saved search and just wait for one to pop up.

yup that was me, i got em all

Mar 8, 2010 at 6:41:58 PM
the_wizard_666 (157)
(The Fat Ninja) < Wiz's Mom >
Alberta
It's obscure, but low value (because nobody really knows HOW obscure it is), so snag it in a lot for cheap or hope someone turns up a spare copy

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."
-Dain Anderson, October 14, 2006
Originally posted by: kryptk33p3r

im used to dick jokes i get to see one everytime I pee

Mar 8, 2010 at 6:43:06 PM
mydogsrule (165)

(Jonathan Smith) < Kraid Killer >
Tennessee
I have an extra but it is pending with someone who lives in my town. However, I'll keep you mind if they decide they don't want it. I'd say it's worth about $25 for the loose cart. Therefore, you might not be interested.

Mar 8, 2010 at 6:47:14 PM
Zoso471 (13)
Ontario
Originally posted by: mydogsrule

I have an extra but it is pending with someone who lives in my town. However, I'll keep you mind if they decide they don't want it. I'd say it's worth about $25 for the loose cart. Therefore, you might not be interested.

ok thanks, let me know

Mar 8, 2010 at 9:01:02 PM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland
Originally posted by: RetroBasement

Originally posted by: jonebone

yup that was me, i got em all

You got em both?  Nice...

Speaking of semi-obscure SNES, I got two CIBs of a title within the past week that was on my saved search for almost 5 months.  Funny how that stuff works?

WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Mar 8, 2010 at 9:04:13 PM
ThePlague (4)
(Mat Riot) < Eggplant Wizard >
New Zealand
i got it in a lot the other day, but it is the super famicom version, i imagine its more common?

Mar 8, 2010 at 9:12:23 PM
AaronJamesPatterson (1)
(Aaron Patterson) < Tourian Tourist >
United States
I found cart only in the wild for about $34 at my local Half Price Books. I used a coupon on it and got it for about $28. I wanted the game and it was cheaper than buying it on Amazon and paying the $4 shipping. Plus the cart was in very good shape. It's the only time I've ever seen this game in the wild.

On the other hand, I got all 4 seasons of the animated series for like $50. Great deals on Amazon. That was a great show.

Edited: 03/08/2010 at 09:31 PM by AaronJamesPatterson

Mar 8, 2010 at 9:17:28 PM
mydogsrule (165)

(Jonathan Smith) < Kraid Killer >
Tennessee
Here are 2 pictures.  The lable is in very good condition.   

Mar 8, 2010 at 9:30:46 PM
smokinjoe24 (147)
(P Fen) < Bowser >
United States
Its crazy how much this game has gone up. I have had 6-7 in my time and 2 CIB. I am sure I passed some up early in my collecting but I have none now.

Mar 8, 2010 at 9:45:35 PM
the tall guy (130)
(Randy the Astonishing) < Bowser >
Tennessee
There are 1 - 2 in a neighboring town... I want to say they're $10 each, loose. Sounds like that's worth picking up?

"Meeting internet dudes is what being a dude on the internet is all about!"  ~OSG 

Mar 8, 2010 at 11:57:02 PM
Zoso471 (13)
Ontario
Originally posted by: AaronJamesPatterson

I found cart only in the wild for about $34 at my local Half Price Books. I used a coupon on it and got it for about $28. I wanted the game and it was cheaper than buying it on Amazon and paying the $4 shipping. Plus the cart was in very good shape. It's the only time I've ever seen this game in the wild.

On the other hand, I got all 4 seasons of the animated series for like $50. Great deals on Amazon. That was a great show.

yea ive figured this is the kind of cart that you could find for a couple bucks at the local goodwill...unfortunately there is no local goodwill, and since i dont have a car for now thats pretty much out of the question.

my roommate just got a special edition of all the seasons of the animated show at hmv...most badass theme song ever.