Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

LifeCycle Exertainment 9XS

Mar 29 at 9:44:19 PM
Argos (0)
(Pablo A) < Cherub >
Argentina
Hello, I need information about the sale price of a Nintendo LifeCycle Exertainment exercise bike.

In good condition aesthetic and working perfectly.

Excuse me if this query does not correspond to this thread ... it's my first day!

Mar 29 at 10:05:45 PM
Mega Tank (186)
< Wiz's Mom >
United States
Price check is the correct area on the forum. Just wait for Iron Toupee, he always shows up for these Exertainments.  

-------------------------

Official NA Discord Chat Invite:  https://discord.gg/jEEcv3e

Edited: 03/29/2019 at 10:14 PM by Mega Tank

Mar 30 at 1:41:36 AM
theirontoupee (53)
< Bowser >
Texas
So these are obviously pretty rare. There has only been one sold in the last year I'm aware of for less than $2k. I'm not sure the exact final price, but it wasn't fully functioning. Does this come with the combo cart?

WTB Thread (Always looking for Exertainment related items)

FO/FT Thread - Xbox, PS1, Gamecube, and more!

NintendoAge Official Exertainment Thread!!!

Mar 30 at 6:17:48 AM
Argos (0)
(Pablo A) < Cherub >
Argentina
Originally posted by: theirontoupee

So these are obviously pretty rare. There has only been one sold in the last year I'm aware of for less than $2k. I'm not sure the exact final price, but it wasn't fully functioning. Does this come with the combo cart?
Exactly.

Edited: 03/30/2019 at 06:21 AM by Argos

Mar 30 at 8:32:59 AM
theirontoupee (53)
< Bowser >
Texas
Average value for the game between GVN and VGPC is $2500. With the bike in the condition it's in I'd say maybe $750-1000 because it's so yellowed. So if you sold them together you could ask maybe $3500 and end up doing a deal maybe around $3k. It's really up to how much someone is willing to pay though.

What is the serial number on the bike?

Edited: 03/30/2019 at 08:34 AM by theirontoupee

Mar 30 at 9:52:10 AM
icarwngs55 (67)
(Michael D) < El Ripper >
United States
Originally posted by: Argos

Hello, I need information about the sale price of a Nintendo LifeCycle Exertainment exercise bike.

In good condition aesthetic and working perfectly. Nice

Excuse me if this query does not correspond to this thread ... it's my first day!

Mar 30 at 12:03:11 PM
Argos (0)
(Pablo A) < Cherub >
Argentina

Average value for the game between GVN and VGPC is $2500. With the bike in the condition it's in I'd say maybe $750-1000 because it's so yellowed. So if you sold them together you could ask maybe $3500 and end up doing a deal maybe around $3k. It's really up to how much someone is willing to pay though.

Thanks for the info! I'm not near the bike, in the week I look at the serial number

Mar 30 at 4:10:22 PM
theirontoupee (53)
< Bowser >
Texas

Thanks for the info! I'm not near the bike, in the week I look at the serial number

so you're buying it? Or are you the seller?

Mar 30 at 7:06:46 PM
Argos (0)
(Pablo A) < Cherub >
Argentina

so you're buying it? Or are you the seller?

It's my bicycle, it's been in the family for about a decade. We are looking for the market price, if you have one. We still do not decide if it is for sale, but knowing how much it is worth is part of the equation.

In my country commemorates the fallen in the war, it is a long weekend and we are not in Buenos Aires.

Regards

Sep 12 at 1:23:50 AM
Argos (0)
(Pablo A) < Cherub >
Argentina
Hello everyone, sorry for missing so much time. Personal matters, I hope you understand.