Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

F/S NIB Fantasy Zone (NES) NIB Widget (NES) and CIB Tecmo Cup Soccer (NES)

Nov 29, 2017 at 10:37:44 AM
pyro5050 (0)

(Nathan ) < Cherub >
Alberta

Hi all, i had decided 4 years ago to sell my massive collection of Retro games and game items. i am getting down to the last few items. 

https://imgur.com/a/ElLtG...

a NEW IN BOX, Sealed Tengen Fantasy Zone with box protector, it has minor crush damage in the bottom right corner of the box, partially from the way tengen sealed their games, partially from a previous owner. there is no T  seal as it is a TENGEN game, other than the minor crush damage box is in very good shape. 

Second is a Sealed in Box Widget, also new. Tseal is intact, this game also comes with a box protector. the box is in pristine shape, the shrink is, well, shrinking over the years. 

and third is a complete in box Tecmo Cup Soccer. this is not a cart, instuctions, box. this is complete. i am talking ads and foam, cart protector, and as per usual, a box protector for the box as well. the box is in very good shape as well. 

these games were all from a collectors house, there is no smell with the games, there is no shelf wear other than from stores and previous owners (minimal) they have been stored in water tight containers and inspected on a 6 month basis to ensure no degrade. but i did not get into game collecting to keep them in a greatly designed bin in my garage... i wanted to show off my collection, and part of that was these games, and they should go somewhere they will be appreciated. each of these games has been owned by me for the bare minimum of 10 years, maximum of 23 years.   

cost is in Canadian $, Shipping will be calculated and charged for the exact amount of shipping, there is no handling cost! (i just got a box of packing peanuts from the inlaws, lets put em to use!) shipping is from Alberta Canada. if you are in Edmonton to Calgary corridor and want to buy, let me know, i will meet you somewhere safe for both of us and sell in person for cash. i do not want to ship to countries other than Canada and the United States, but if you are from elsewhere and really want em, hit me up anyway. we can try and figure something out, acceptable payment is paypal or direct E-Transfer. if you choose E-Transfer i will be shipping the day (or next day, depending on when payment comes through) to ship, you will have a confirmation email, all package will require a signiture, all package will be shipped to the address provided either with the Etransfer or paypal once funds have cleared and are in my bank account. 

Fantasy Zone - $130Cdn

Widget - $520

Tecmo Cup Soccer - $150 (there are no true complete i can find when hunting online, so i might be a bit low on the actual cost, but oh well) 

Paypal fees are worked into my asking price, Shipping is not. 

Nov 29, 2017 at 12:09:29 PM
pyro5050 (0)

(Nathan ) < Cherub >
Alberta
oh, i forgot to say that the back of the Tecmo Cup Soccer cart has a white label sticker on the top section. it does not impact the factory warranty label at all, but it does exist, a bit of cleaning and it would come right off. more pictures of them will be posted tonight.