Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Well now I know the truth about the game chasers

LOCKED TOPIC

Mar 26, 2012 at 8:56:50 PM
Billy Chaser (0)
(Billy Chaser) < Cherub >
Texas
Originally posted by: quest4nes

Holy crap I think its billy from game chasers!!!! I at least I think it is. The highlight of my NA membership so far!!!! yay!!!

First of all. Read what I have said. I know you collect. I defended your videos. I have no problem even if you sell games. I sell games all the time. I guess Im a dirty reseller. Now that that's off the table let me respond to your post.

1) Ok seriously I'm not from retroware tv. I watch the videos on youtube. I don't even have an account on retroware tv.

2)No I don't care for the show that much, little immature-ish on the jokes, but I understand you love going to look for games as do I. and yes I don't have much to do sometimes and I'm on Nintendo forum. Right back at you on that since you're here too.

3.) I don't have receipt proof, or have seen you do it, but I have several people who have told me the same things. Believe me or not I am a guy on the internet just like you. I guess all the people I talk to make things up. If so I guess you have nothing to worry about.

4.) "calling me out"? where Im not the famous billy from game chasers or anything? I'm calling you out based on information I have been told. I have a few sources from my traveling around about what you have done. Im not about to give up my sources publicly, like you do in your show, which is something Ill mention later on. If you read the thread there are a few others here who have heard similar stories or accounts. Ill gladly private message you the information of the store that told me.Since you are new to the site. Welcome to NA by the way. The private messages are on the top right corner.

5.) Maybe I didn't say it properly, when referring to cleaning out inventory. I didn't even bring up your name at these few places. I asked where was everything? because I've never seen this store so bare. She said. The GAME CHASERS were here a little over a month ago and bought multiple copies of stuff in our glass case and spent over 900 dollars. She was the store manager she said. So yes there was stuff still at the store, but everything good or cool or reasonably priced was gone. I guess these games chasers were impostors. You might need to look into that.

6.) Anyone can say anything on the internet, apparently you feel a little threatened and have to make an account on some random website to defend yourself. I wasnt even calling you out per say to you directly. This was about me telling some people on this site what I have heard. Anyone even me, can collect and have a big collection of stuff and resell. Posting your collection pic does nothing. For Billy of the Game Chasers I was expecting more. Maybe you need to stop reselling. .

7.) Sorry about your job loss, but that actually makes more sense if your reselling to live because you can have more funds to find games. Nice set up by the way. Again I was expecting more.

8.) Again I defended your show. Other people were trying to mention how your show is "fake". I said I doubt it and believe the show, but there could be game chasing trips we don't see. About being broke. You travel around all the time with gas and what not. I do too and that stuff is expensive. Especially in texas where the state is huge and it takes a long time to get from point A to point B. If you don't have a job, Where are your priorities at? By the show you are married apparently.

9.) Im not here to call you out to retroware tv. Just Nintendoage. I know the people at retroware probably like you and are your friends. Do they live with you, Do they travel around with you on all your trips? This is in the "everything else" category by the way so I can say what I want. Its crazy you came all the way here to little old me.

"""""(whispers to self) Please be billy, Please be Billy"""""

Now that I have you here:

Id like to say a few things. Please stop making videos. Your tipping off everyone you meet about the rarity or value of these items. The one chain you frequent "Game X Change" actually has changed prices on rare items because of your show, but I guess thats ok because you already have your Flintstones Dino peak. You have the right to do what you want to do, and I know you have many fans of your show, but there are a lot of people in Texas and Arkansas that hate your guts. As you can see the evidence of this in this thread with multiple people feeling the apparent "game chaser" effect. If you choose to keep making videos, please stop dogging resellers, and be more truthful in everything you buy and find. You have to see the hypocrisy of this. You answered a member here in a Q&A that you resell stuff you already have. That is reselling dude. Yeah its a generally accepted level to most people and I don't care because everyone does that, but from what I've heard from first person accounts doesn't add up with this. By the way Id love to meet up with you and get plenty of autographs, pictures, and hugs.

Consider this a challenge. I want to meet up with you and go to the places you went that have accused us of what you are claiming. We will even shoot video. If they collaberate your statement we will stop making videos. If they dont, then you have to take back what you are saying on a brand new forum post and appologize for making these claims. I am dead serious because I know the truth. And I am dead serious, I will stop making videos. This is your chance to prove you are right. Message me and we will hash out the details.

Edited: 03/26/2012 at 08:57 PM by Billy Chaser

Mar 26, 2012 at 8:57:23 PM
dra600n (300)
(Adym \m/) < Bonk >
Connecticut
edited per request

-------------------------
Proud owner of post #1800 in Inner Circle HQ thread

Edited: 03/27/2012 at 10:09 AM by NintendoAge Moderator

Mar 26, 2012 at 8:58:13 PM
NES Kingpin (51)
(Mikey Hogan) < Eggplant Wizard >
Texas
Originally posted by: shipwrekd

Hey I want to meet face to face..... you might have games I want ...I really dont give a crap about all the you tube stuff I love the chase ...and love beating you guys to the good stuff Pm me and we can get together

I like to beat both you sons of bitches to Great Finds!!!

Support your Local Youtubers, They do what we do but film it

http://www.youtube.com/user/Captain8Bit

GAME CHASERS

Mar 26, 2012 at 8:58:22 PM
Warped (12)
(Ken O) < Meka Chicken >
Nebraska
I love this website.

Mar 26, 2012 at 8:59:11 PM
8BitPat (24)
(Patrick Gionet) < Eggplant Wizard >
New Brunswick
Really guys? This is what this community has come to? Throwing around accusations with no proofs whatsoever?

I am not defending these guys, since I know nothing of their practices, but all of you just jumping at them makes this collecting community look bad.

It's just youtube videos, not the end of the world.

Mar 26, 2012 at 9:00:03 PM
GameBoyScotty (48)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Don Keyballs) < King Solomon >
North Carolina
July 17th. PeteDiak's Yard. There can be only ONE!!!!

Mar 26, 2012 at 9:01:42 PM
shipwrekd (192)
(charlie brown) < Lolo Lord >
Ohio
Originally posted by: NES Kingpin

Originally posted by: shipwrekd

Hey I want to meet face to face..... you might have games I want ...I really dont give a crap about all the you tube stuff I love the chase ...and love beating you guys to the good stuff Pm me and we can get together

I like to beat both you sons of bitches to Great Finds!!!

Ha Ha Mikey ...I heard of a spot with lots of great shit .... your house

Don't worry about my grammer I have a redneck waiver...
I never find nuttin'

Mar 26, 2012 at 9:01:56 PM
captmorgandrinker (572)
(My Dick Smells Like Chapstick) < Bonk >
Ohio
Well, so much for keeping it civil.