Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Three Screw volleyball

Jun 18 at 10:42:58 AM
Domuhnator (5)

< Cherub >
Pennsylvania
I was going threw my loose NES Carts in preperation for Too Mnay games this weekend and I found a three screw Volleyball. A quick ebay check revealed no currect lisitngs but one sold for $35. Was that a crazy outlier? I was under the impresion the three screw volleyball was one of the rarest cart variants and was worth a couple hundred. I know alot of the other 2-5 screw variants sell for as much. 

Im I mistaken and its really only a $30-$40 cart? 

- Dom 

Jun 18 at 1:16:08 PM
VGS_captmorgandrinker (572)
(My Dick Smells Like Chapstick) < Bonk >
Ohio
Originally posted by: Domuhnator

I was going threw my loose NES Carts in preperation for Too Mnay games this weekend and I found a three screw Volleyball. A quick ebay check revealed no currect lisitngs but one sold for $35. Was that a crazy outlier? I was under the impresion the three screw volleyball was one of the rarest cart variants and was worth a couple hundred. I know alot of the other 2-5 screw variants sell for as much. 

- Dom 

You are mistaken, it's a $30-40 cart.   

Not super easy to find, but not impossible either.

Jun 18 at 2:06:52 PM
Domuhnator (5)

< Cherub >
Pennsylvania
Originally posted by: captmorgandrinker

Originally posted by: Domuhnator

- Dom 

You are mistaken, it's a $30-40 cart.   

Not super easy to find, but not impossible either.

Good to know, Thanks.