Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

*** ended***NWC-related items Ended!! Various items related to NWC and some other related competitions

LOCKED TOPIC

Jun 07 at 1:28:32 PM
NES Connoisseur (0)
(Nintendo Enthusiast ) < Eggplant Wizard >
North Carolina
Damn man that is some incredible pieces of video game history..

Jun 07 at 2:19:48 PM
SNESNESCUBE64 (42)
(Halloween Yoshi) < Lolo Lord >
Michigan
Originally posted by: a3quit4s

Originally posted by: rbudrick

If no one has done it by the time I get to work I'll whip one up. That will at least save you from reading posts older than the doc but you may need to anyways to make sure the bidding/ high bidders are correct.

That's incredibly kind of you, wow!  This is what I mean.  You folks are always so amazing.  Thanks, a3quit4s!!

-Rob

Google doc link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LtgIwTqampGyt45RZzBI...

Shoot me your email Rob if you want me to add you to edit to keep track - I'll also be updating as I read new posts and keeping track of the last edit on the sheet.

perhaps put the starting bid on the sheet.

-------------------------
Y-akuza
O-perations
S-ecure
H-is
I-ncome

Jun 07 at 2:46:06 PM
a3quit4s (24)
< Meka Chicken >
Western Australia
Originally posted by: SNESNESCUBE64

Originally posted by: rbudrick

If no one has done it by the time I get to work I'll whip one up. That will at least save you from reading posts older than the doc but you may need to anyways to make sure the bidding/ high bidders are correct.

That's incredibly kind of you, wow!  This is what I mean.  You folks are always so amazing.  Thanks, a3quit4s!!

-Rob

Google doc link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LtgIwTqampGyt45RZzBI...

Shoot me your email Rob if you want me to add you to edit to keep track - I'll also be updating as I read new posts and keeping track of the last edit on the sheet.

perhaps put the starting bid on the sheet.
Done. Fixed the Powerfest 94 hat as well, didn't realize he had 5.

Jun 07 at 3:22:58 PM
tbone3969 (67)
< Lolo Lord >
United States
Isn't that Griffey card the same exact one that was put in the SNES game box?

"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

Jun 07 at 3:59:18 PM
rbudrick (4)
(Rob Budrick) < Eggplant Wizard >
New Hampshire
Originally posted by: tbone3969

Hmm, great point. If so, I never knew that and I'm happy to retract the item from the auction if that is the case.   Thanks for the heads-up and to anyone that finds this is the case.  I was doing some digging and couldn't find much of anything conclusive.  I bow to anyone else's Google-fu.

-Rob

I am the god of Hellfire and I bring you FIRE!

Jun 07 at 4:05:33 PM
tbone3969 (67)
< Lolo Lord >
United States
Just asking because I like collecting Griffey stuff and I would have bid on it if it was indeed a unique item.

"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

Jun 07 at 4:48:00 PM
Robin Mihara (106)
(Robin Mihara) < Bowser >
Oregon
If anyone wants me to sign the ticket stub or the poster, I won that regional contest (12-17)

www.ecstasyoforder.com...

Jun 07 at 6:27:23 PM
TheBiRD (82)
(Eric 007-373-5963) < Kraid Killer >
Quebec
Originally posted by: tbone3969

Yes it is.

Looking for SNeS : NHL 95-96 both sealed mint. Trade or $$ ! Help me complete my sealed set (I've Nhlpa93, nhl94, nhl97 and nhl98)

My SELLING Thread <------------------------------------------------------CLICK THERE 

Jun 07 at 7:00:08 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
$2000 on Solstice.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Jun 08 at 10:30:39 AM
rbudrick (4)
New Hampshire
Hi folks,

Thanks for the heads up on the baseball card. Feel free to offer whatever on it, I guess. As for the other set of documents, I completely forgot to note those are from finalist Eric Trinagel, same as the trophy I sold recently.

Happy bidding!

-Rob

Jun 08 at 11:59:50 PM
dukepharo (6)
< Tourian Tourist >
California
Combat shirt $553

Jun 09 at 12:29:01 AM
rbudrick (4)
New Hampshire
Originally posted by: Archon 1981

Will the reserve on items that dont receive bids be adjusted and relisted?

I'm afraid they will not be. Whatever doesn't sell, I'll prob just hold onto and sell something else in due time. 

-Rob

Jun 09 at 1:39:47 AM
rbudrick (4)
New Hampshire
Thank you all again for your incredible support.  This is why we collect, to enrich ourselves and others and you have shown this in spades. Thank you, thank you!

Mods and admins, thank you so much. Sorry about the hiccups initially.  I hope the new owners of these items love these as much as I have.  

Much love to you all.

-Rob

Edited: 06/09/2019 at 02:22 AM by rbudrick

Jun 09 at 2:08:31 AM
rbudrick (4)
New Hampshire
BTW, I found the saved original auction page for the baseball card.  I won it in an auction from Buyatari in Dec 07 where he said:

"I obtained this item from the Jollyrancher find. It came from the director of the Nintendo tournaments and was given away in the Powerfest challege contest. Card is in NrMint ot Mint condition.

Shipping. I do combine on shipping. Shipping is $5.95 for US bidders and $2.50 for each additional game. International bidders can expect to pay $18.00 for shipping on this item. Buyers using paypal must pay using a confirmed address and all items will be shipped to that address.

Payment is due within 7 days after auction end. Email me with any questions."

PDF avail for anyone who cares, lol.

-Rob

Jun 09 at 5:45:03 AM
gunpei (10)
< Ridley Wrangler >
Federated States of Micronesia
Huh. I really thought there would be a lot more bids. I didn't think your prices were too high. I wanted to say something about that on the first night, also about the "reserve" questions, until MrWunderful (not wrongly) suggested minimal chitchat. This is out of my league but I thought most of the items would get at least one bid. Maybe you could have more luck via eBay or WATA, idk. Beautiful and amazing stuff. I'm so glad that you sold some and get to keep some. That seems like your wish and you seem like somebody who deserves the best of both worlds. I'm so sorry that you're having troubles.

Jun 09 at 9:28:14 AM
rbudrick (4)
New Hampshire
Very kind of you, Ridley! Thanks so much! Much appreciated!

-Rob