Reward for this person's personal information

LOCKED TOPIC

Jan 17, 2014 at 5:59:21 PM
dra600n (300)
(Adym \m/) < Bonk >
Connecticut
Originally posted by: lovenhate

Originally posted by: Dain

I now have confirmed he's in Salem Oregon from his ISP (I was able to bypass his latest proxy attempt, which was really foolish of him), which is Comcast. I suggest you send me a formal apology to my email address promising you will not trespass NintendoAge or its sister sites and will not create another account.

You see, you cost me 2 hours of time with my family last night, and 2 hours of my time away from work today, so now it's personal because you've cost me something I cannot get back.

It's my turn now buddy -- hope you're strapped in.

ok last one FOR REALZ! only because i do not have your email and am blocked via facebook...

i am truly sorry for that dain,i was being a childish fool and did not even think of it that way...im sorry for causing you familiy time loss and hope you can forgive me...this whole thing was stupid and its all my fault and i  admit defeat good sir!
i will no longer ever come here,truly.... if you want to post your email to this quote we can even hash it out there like you said...again im sorry it was a bad joke like all my jokes and i get that,im sorry. i cant go back in time but just know i mean all of this...having the issues i have almost forces me into the "heat of the battle" but like i said time to grow up with a baby coming in march ya know...again,im sorry

http://nintendoage.com/pub/faq/NA...

-------------------------
Proud owner of post #1800 in Inner Circle HQ thread

Jan 17, 2014 at 6:01:11 PM
attakid101 (19)
(Fredo ) < King Solomon >
Idaho
Nice

Jan 17, 2014 at 6:02:17 PM
Shinju (53)
(Nintendo Collector) < Ridley Wrangler >
Washington
Originally posted by: lovenhate

Originally posted by: Dain

I now have confirmed he's in Salem Oregon from his ISP (I was able to bypass his latest proxy attempt, which was really foolish of him), which is Comcast. I  suggest you send me a formal apology to my email address promising you will not trespass NintendoAge or its sister sites and will not create another account. 

You see, you cost me 2 hours of time with my family last night, and 2 hours of my time away from work today, so now it's personal because you've cost me something I cannot get back.

It's my turn now buddy -- hope you're strapped in.

ok last one FOR REALZ! only because i do not have your email and am blocked via facebook...

i am truly sorry for that dain,i was being a childish fool and did not even think of it that way...im sorry for causing you familiy time loss and hope you can forgive me...this whole thing was stupid and its all my fault and i  admit defeat good sir!
i will no longer ever come here,truly.... if you want to post your email to this quote we can even hash it out there like you said...again im sorry it was a bad joke like all my jokes and i get that,im sorry. i cant go back in time but just know i mean all of this...having the issues i have almost forces me into the "heat of the battle" but like i said time to grow up with a baby coming in march ya know...again,im sorry

How hard is it to follow instructions? Are you really that ignorant that you cannot follow simple orders?  Dain asked you to email him, not to make another account and not to come back here. You broke all three agreements yet again.  Sell that collection kid, you obviously need to learn a hard lesson and maybe get your self some sort of education.

You lost bro, just deal with what is coming you earn it and wanted it. Just stop already.

Jan 17, 2014 at 6:04:30 PM
RabbidRabbit (0)
< Meka Chicken >
Georgia
Trevor since you don't seem to understand written word and do better with videos here I hope you understand this

Edited: 01/17/2014 at 06:07 PM by RabbidRabbit

Jan 17, 2014 at 6:21:13 PM
Dream2 (4)
(JOSEPH Acito) < Crack Trooper >
South Carolina
trevor, put the shovel down get out of the hole and go home dude. you said your piece. if your truly sincere then just walk away man.

Jan 17, 2014 at 6:37:24 PM
alekx (108)
(Alexander Kong) < Bowser >
Alberta
"sorry" sorry doesnt fix anything and never has, sorry is something a child says because they think it can get them out of their actions, you NEED to learn that actions have consequences and you can't just go blowing up a castle and then saying "sorry".

I hope you grow from this but it doesnt mean you should be just forgiven, how long has this behavior been ongoing anyways.

Jan 17, 2014 at 6:51:16 PM
BouncekDeLemos (81)
(Bouncy Blooper) < Wiz's Mom >
Florida
Hmm... 1 Corinthians 13:11. One of my favorite verses.

But still, the apology, I doubt it's sincere because you are STILL probably circumventing IP to just text that. And if you're reading this while banned, then you're still violating the ban and working around the IP, which could very well be illegal. That's not saying you're sorry. Saying you're sorry will mean that you don't post anything, accepting the consequences and just moving on.

Originally posted by: dra600n

I feel bad, but, that's magic.
Sell/Trade: NA - http://goo.gl/Bi25pL... SA - http://goo.gl/qmKao... PSC - http://goo.gl/VYlKhP...
http://goo.gl/xmzKR...

Jan 17, 2014 at 7:02:36 PM
Trj22487 (25)
< Bowser >
New Hampshire
Nothing starts a sincere apology better than using the phrase, "FOR REALZ"

Ahh....I'm going to enjoy the long arm of the law this time I do believe. Take the book and throw it at em, we don't come here for this.

Jan 17, 2014 at 7:05:03 PM
dra600n (300)
(Adym \m/) < Bonk >
Connecticut
Originally posted by: BouncekDeLemos

And if you're reading this while banned, then you're still violating the ban and working around the IP, which could very well be illegal.

I think banning will only prevent him from logging in and registering only. He should still be able to read the forums

Jan 17, 2014 at 7:27:24 PM
BouncekDeLemos (81)
(Bouncy Blooper) < Wiz's Mom >
Florida

Originally posted by: BouncekDeLemos

And if you're reading this while banned, then you're still violating the ban and working around the IP, which could very well be illegal.

I think banning will only prevent him from logging in and registering only. He should still be able to read the forums

Oh okay. Scratch that then. Still, the amount of 'trolling' and harassment and disturbing the peace by posting some real heinous crap is way over the line, besides the IP work-around.  If this don't fall under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA) alone, there's still plenty of other things.

I feel bad, but, that's magic.
Sell/Trade: NA - http://goo.gl/Bi25pL... SA - http://goo.gl/qmKao... PSC - http://goo.gl/VYlKhP...
http://goo.gl/xmzKR...

Jan 17, 2014 at 7:36:55 PM
RabbidRabbit (0)
< Meka Chicken >
Georgia
Originally posted by: Trj22487

Nothing starts a sincere apology better than using the phrase, "FOR REALZ"

My thoughts exactly. I think trying to use somewhat proper punctuation would go a long way.

Jan 17, 2014 at 8:05:32 PM
qixmaster (129)
(Josh B) < Wiz's Mom >
Oregon
^ yeah for realz

eBay listings here

Jan 17, 2014 at 11:06:31 PM
GamerNick (30)
(Nick ) < Eggplant Wizard >
Iowa
Okay just finished reading through this thread. I know I don't say much but I so have a few things to say.

The guys on rf generation also had to deal with him a few times and have banned him on there as well. He's a tool that needs to grow up his "sorry" is never sincere. If he was truly sorry he would walk away and never ever say anything or be on here again. He claims to have a disease called explosive personality disorder. Which by all means if your sick get some good help, meds don't seem to work. Also I know your reading this Trevor. Grow up truly and walk away. Dain- do what you can to him he deserves it because he needs to realize and grow up, so give him a dose of reality. Trevor- sell your collection man it will be a bumpy ride...also keep in mind guys if he does sell his stuff he could very well take the money and run. Dain- I wish you luck and everyone else thanks to those who are backing dain as this site is enjoyable and has some great members that I have gotten to know over the years same goes for the guys on RF Generation as they have had to deal with his bs before too. So if it comes down to it and you guys want "torches" lit all forum and gaming sites need to join together to get rid of him. End of line.

****NEED Clayfighter Sculptors Cut - Manual Only*** (willing to pay in installments)
****NEED EARTHBOUND BOX AND INSERT ONLY****
Check my FS/FT Thread -

http://www.rfgeneration.com/forum...
HERE's MY NES Want List - Help me complete my liscensed NES Set
http://www.rfgeneration.com/forum...

Jan 17, 2014 at 11:29:06 PM
RegularGuyGamer (110)
(Kyle aka Zombieguygeezus ) < Master Higgins >
Pennsylvania
What would Jesus do guys? Turn the other cheek. Be the better person. So what would the internet do? Get even. Burn poop on his door step. Make him pay >:] Forgiveness??LOLFUKU.

Jan 17, 2014 at 11:57:45 PM
dra600n (300)
(Adym \m/) < Bonk >
Connecticut
poopsenders.com

just sayin'

Jan 17, 2014 at 11:59:31 PM
Tanooki (185)
(The Wind Waker) < Bonk >
Kentucky
Originally posted by: RegularGuyGamer

What would Jesus do guys? Turn the other cheek. Be the better person.

Jesus Id think would get crucified and die as a martyr.  Sounds perfect for this guy.  I like your suggestion.

Jan 18, 2014 at 12:03:31 AM
Enslaved (106)
(Edd Showalter) < Master Higgins >
Florida
This has been needing to happen for awhile, from what i've been seeing. Glad to see some serious action is finally being taken!

Check out this really awesome WTB thread that I found, I heard this guy wants games at the cheapest rate possible!  Now on the look out for Unlicensed NES!

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Jan 18, 2014 at 4:31:15 AM
the_wizard_666 (157)
(The Fat Ninja) < Wiz's Mom >
Alberta

poopsenders.com

just sayin'

Funny, I was thinking the same thing

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."
-Dain Anderson, October 14, 2006
Originally posted by: kryptk33p3r

im used to dick jokes i get to see one everytime I pee

Jan 18, 2014 at 4:36:55 AM
the_wizard_666 (157)
(The Fat Ninja) < Wiz's Mom >
Alberta
Also, claiming mental illness as the reason for his poor behaviour is just him making excuses. I'm bipolar, but you don't see me being a dickhole around here, or using it as an excuse when I fuck up. As long as he keeps making bullshit excuses, his apologies will continue to ring hollow. And since he's probably reading this, I'll simply tell him to man up and be accountable for his actions, and accept the consequences. Maybe one day he'll learn how to be a productive member of the community. As things are right now, he needs to stay away until he grows up...at least until he realizes that the exchange of penis pictures is not mandatory. Well, except when trading with Battymo

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."
-Dain Anderson, October 14, 2006
Originally posted by: kryptk33p3r

im used to dick jokes i get to see one everytime I pee