Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Tarzan Big Box Cib w/3 toys, Rampage big box CIB w/Ralph plush A couple of N64 unicorns for serious CIB collectors

Oct 19 at 10:33:22 PM
Sunat0enter (0)

< Cherub >
Hey there guys! First time posting here, I just put these up on the n64 collectors of america group on the bookface as well. Anywho here is what's on offer:

Looking to sell/ trade for both of these. First up is the Big Box Tarzan. I am at retro palooza right now, got a couple offers on them, I figured I’d give a shot to a collector before selling this to a store here, as I would always rather have something like this end up in the hands of someone who truly appreciates it. When I bought this back in 2012 I paid around $2600 for it, they don’t pop up often at all. To my knowledge only around 10-15 of these confirmed in existence according to an ancient post here, but I'm sure if you are looking at these you know that. Anywho, only one has been on eBay for quite a while, it’s priced at 5k but as I said has been sitting there. So I decided to offer it up at my original buying price. Please no crazy lowball offers outside of reason, if you message me on it I’d imagine you already know what it is you’re looking at and it’s worth. I’m always willing to barter or bargain though. It is complete in box, as far as I know the vacuum seal on the inner box is the original, it looks fresh as the day it was printed. It comes with three toys, two tarzans and one Terk. They were randomized and only included two, the only reason this particular copy has three is because I happened to come across another Tarzan while collecting. I believe the other two toys were the elephant and Jane. If you have never seen one in person they are HUGE. Super cool edition to a serious collectors library.

Second item here is the Rampage variant CIB. Kind of a poke to see if value has risen on either of these really since I purchased both so long ago. I paid $2100 for this guy back in 2012-13, so am looking for trade/ cash around that at the lowest. These are a bit hard to price as they are so rare, but on eBay or elsewhere you will likely be paying much more. Plenty of great collectors on here so I'm sure you know that. Feel free to message me with an offer if you are interested. Again no crazy low balls outside of reason please, I’d imagine if you’re asking about either of these, you probably know what they are, but also more than willing to listen to offers within reason. It is complete in box with the Ralph keychain, both box and Ralph’s teeth in particular show wear, time is not greatly kind to the vinyl the teeth have been coated in. This is the only one I have ever seen complete with the keychain, they are so very hard to find. Anyways, message me with offers, and Cheers! Here's some pics, happy to send more to anyone interested:

Edited: 10/19/2019 at 10:40 PM by Sunat0enter

Yesterday at 8:28:31 PM
Sunat0enter (0)

< Cherub >
Sold guys. Thanks for looking!