Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Werewolf II: The Legend of Terror GAME OVER! THE TOWN WINS! Final Update/Epilogue Posted!

Dec 16, 2014 at 9:07:41 PM
KokiriChild (29)
(Mitch the Silent Kokiri) < Meka Chicken >
Florida
Well, it's taken far too long, but it's finally here. The second official NintendoAge game of Forum Werewolf! 

The Story:

Hyrule… a beloved Kingdom. The Kokiri Forest and the Lost Woods, Death Mountain, Zora’s Domain, Kakariko Village, Lon Lon Ranch, Gerudo Valley, the list goes on. Usually the various races lived in a general peace but lately a sense of… doom… lies in the distance. You could just…sense it. The King of the Desert, Ganondorf, swears allegiance to the King of Hyrule. However, a secret hatred, and a greed for power lives inside the Gerudo King, and it will bring the world as the Hylians knew it to the brink of destruction.

Before time began, before spirits and life existed, three golden goddesses descended upon the chaos that was Hyrule: Din, the goddess of power; Nayru, the goddess of wisdom; Farore, the goddess of courage. Din, with her strong flaming arms, she cultivated the land and created the red earth. Nayru, poured her wisdom onto the earth and gave the spirit of law to the world. Farore, with her rich soul, produced all life forms who would uphold the law. The three great goddesses, their labors completed, departed for the heavens. And golden sacred triangles remained at the point where the goddesses left the world. Since then, the sacred triangles have been the basis of the world’s providence. And, the resting place of the triangles has become the Sacred Realm.   

The three goddesses hid the Triforce containing the power of the gods somewhere in Hyrule. The power to grant the wish of the one who holds the Triforce in his hands. If someone with a righteous heart makes a wish, it will lead Hyrule to a golden age of prosperity. If someone with an evil mind has his wish granted, the world will be consumed by evil. That is what has been told. So, the ancient Sages built the Temple of Time to protect the Triforce from evil ones.

Ganondorf had an evil plan to assassinate the King of Hyrule, and steal the Triforce from the Temple of Time. Knowing this could start an all-out War of Darkness, the Seven Sages of the modern age, descendants of the Ancient Sages who protected the Triforce long ago, came to the resistance. Unfortunately, Ganondorf’s plan involved a blind trick during a meeting at the Temple of Time, and the King was assassinated in front of the Seven Sages and most of the Hylian population. The Sages mounted an immediate attack, but they were too late. Ganondorf entered the Sacred Realm, and got his hands on the Triforce. In response, the Triforce split into three pieces, with Ganondorf receiving the Triforce of Power, and the Triforce of Wisdom and Courage entering two other hosts. Ganondorf embraced his power fully, and was about to begin his tirade on the world. As he re-entered the Temple of Time, the people cried in terror. Suddenly, as he was about to pour his power over their bodies, a loud booming sound was heard. 

BOOM! BOOM! A blinding light shrouded the entire Temple. The goddesses, knowing the severity of the situation, froze the entire world, and transported twenty-five individuals to a separate plane of reality. As they awoke in a large, endless field, they heard the voices of the goddesses above them:

“For law to exist, we must remain neutral in the world we have created. However, the recent events could change it truly, forever. With this in mind, we have decided to stage a final battle. A challenge of destiny. A puzzle of fate. This, will decide the future of our world. May the best party win.”

The people noticed they couldn’t recognize who anybody was, their facial recognition abilities wiped. This was the ultimate battle of wits, it was the deciding factor for the land of Hyrule. It would be a long, bloody battle. Ganondorf and his army had the Triforce of Power, and the citizens of Hyrule the power of Wisdom and Courage. The rest was up to their actions…

WELCOME TO… WEREWOLF II: THE LEGEND OF TERROR

Da' Rules:

1.) Object of the Game

-The object of the game “Are You a Werewolf?” is dependent on what side of the game you are playing on. There are two main factions: the Werewolves and the Townspeople. Townspeople win the game when they have eliminated all Werewolves from the game. Whereas, the Werewolves win the game when there is an equal amount or more Werewolves in the Town at the end of a day or night. In some cases, more factions, such as independents are added to the game.
---For the purposes of this game:
----------Werewolves = Ganondorf's Army
----------Townspeople = Civilians

2.)Game Day and Nights

2a.)Game Day
-The game day is divided into two cycles, Day and Night.
-Unless otherwise stated by the mod, a Game Day will last 5 real days
-Each Day, the village will try to lynch a player. To do so, a simple majority of the Town must vote them out.
---Half is not a majority.
----------EXAMPLE: If there are 17 members left in the town, 9 people must vote for the same person to lynch them.
----------EXAMPLE 2: If there are 18 people in a town, 10 people must vote for the same person to lynch them.

2b.) Game Night
- Unless otherwise stated by the mod, a Game Night will last 48 hours (2 real days) 
-After the Day update, the game enters the Night. NO ONE may post AT ALL until the mod begins the next Game Day
---This INCLUDES inactivity posts. Players who will have extended inactivity will PM the mod who will decide a course of action based on the circumstances
-During the Night those players with roles will PM me their actions.
-At the end of the Night, the Night Update will summarize the pertinent actions, and Day will begin again.

3.) Voting

3a.) At any time, in any post made during the Game Day, you may vote. 
3b.) When voting, the word "VOTE" must be capitalized and bolded
---Example:
----------VOTE: KokiriChild
3c.) You may unvote at any time, but you must specifically unvote the player you previously voted for before voting for a new one.
3d.) When unvoting the word "UNVOTE" must be capitalized and bolded
---Example:
----------UNVOTE: KokiriChild
----------VOTE: Other person
3e.) You do not have to unvote and re-vote in the same post.

4.) Posting

4a.) Unless specifically stated by the mod, all posting will cease upon reaching the End Day time and date regardless of whether the mod has posted or not.
---Posting after the Day End date and time without mod instruction is grounds for punishment
----------Offense one: Public Warning
----------Offense two: Replacement
---------------If a replacement cannot be made, a modkill will be done instead. 
4b.) Unless specifically specified in your role, you MAY NOT speak or communicate with other players about the game (outside the game thread) through ANY MEANS
---First offense: Replacement/Modkill, ban from next game
4c.) Do NOT edit your posts. 
---First Offense: Public Warning
---Second Offense: Replacement/Modkill 
4d.) Do NOT double post (with or without the double-post eliminator).
4e.) Do NOT verbatim quote anything in your role PM. You may paraphrase, summarize or re-word information you receive, but may not directly quote anything you receive via PM from the mod.
---First Offense: Replacement/Modkill
4f.) Do NOT "Thank" players for their posts. 
4g.) As the mod I have the right to immediately punish the First Offense as a Second Offense if I deem the damage great enough.
4h.) If I deem you causing trouble with too many First Offenses, I have right to Replace or Modkill you
4i.) If the situation is deemed severe enough by at least three approved NintendoAge mods, bans from future games, or blacklisting may be applied to a rule-breaker

5.) Modkills

5a.) Modkills during the day end the day early with no lynch
5b.) Modklls during the night will be included among those killed during the night
5c.) Anyone who purposely gets themselves modkilled in an attempt to affect the game will be punished
---First Offense: One game Ban

6.) Death
6a.) Death is permanent unless otherwise stated by the mod
6b.) You may NOT post in the thread AT ALL while dead unless approved by the mod
---This includes bumping, vote counts, "Game is Frozen" posts
----NO POSTS OF ANY KIND until the game ends
----------First Offense: One game Ban

7.) Inactivity
-If you have not posted at least TWICE between the start and end of the Game Day, you are considered Inactive
---Special Circumstances may be made for Games Days that are unusually short or pre-maturely ended 
----------First Offense: Friendly Private Reminder
----------Second Offense Replacement/Modkill 

8.) Common Roles

- These will be listed in their most basic type. Any Moderator may make modifications to said roles if they wish. This just gives the basis for what the roles do. Roles may have modifications such as Sanity (Insane Seer, who reads Town as Wolf and Vice Versa), X-Shot (3-Shot Vigilante, who may kill thrice), or Wolf (ability for the Wolf Faction, rather than town). 

-Townie (Vanilla Townie, Civilian). No Night Role, must use logic to find the wolves by what they say during the Day.
-Mason. No Night Role. May speak, at times defined by the Moderator, with another specified member of the town outside of the game thread. Usually defined as Town/Town aligned, but can sometimes not be so.
-Neighbor (Acquaintance). No Night Role. May speak, at times defined by the Moderator, with another specified member of the village outside the game thread. No defined Role Alignment pairing.
-Priest (Doctor, Angel). Night Role. May try to save one member of the village from Death during the Night. Whether this saves them from all attacks or just one is up to the moderator.
-Seer (Cop). Night Role. May investigate one member of the village to learn their alignment. 
-Detective (Role Cop). Night Role. May investigate one member of the village to learn their Role Card/Abilities.
-Tracker. Night Role. May follow one member of the village to see what they do.
-Watcher. Night Role. May follow one member of the village to see who they target.
-Vigilante. Night Role. May kill one member of the village.
-Role Blocker. Night Role. May stop member of the village from using their role. (Does work on the wolves’ night kill, if they chose the correct wolf).
-Alpha (Godfather). Passive. Investigations of their Alignment return as "Town."

SIGN-UPS

1. Red (Princess Zelda - Priest, Triforce of Wisdom, Townie - Lynched Day 4)
2. SAG26 (Unknown - Unknown - Eaten Night 3) >> (Rauru, the Sage of Light - Detective, Old Man, Spectre, Townie - Eaten Night 3)
3. TENGEN (Link Jr. - Townie - Eaten Night 1)
4. Generic (Phantom Ganon - Betrayer, Neighbor, Vigilante, Independent - Lynched Day 8)
5. MrWunderful (Twinrova - Doppelganger, Werewolf - Lynched Day 6)
6. Dragonite31533 (Ganondorf, the King of Evil - Triforce of Power, Alpha Werewolf - Killed Mysteriously Night 5)
7. ZeldaFan042 (Nabooru, the Sage of Spirit - Mason, Vigilante, Townie - **WINNER**)
8. CLAYB1RD (Link - Ascetic, Triforce of Courage, Townie - **WINNER**)
9. doner24 (Diving Instructor - Townie - **WINNER**)
10. dra600n (Impa, the Sage of Shadow - Bodyguard, Townie - Eaten Night 1) >> RESURRECTED Night 3 >> (Impa, the Undead - Townie - Killed Mysteriously Night 7)
11. JimJames (The Happy Mask Salesman - Item Salesman, Townie - Eaten Night 5)
12. Bronty (Kaepora Gaebora - SeerTownie - Modkilled Day 2)
13. JaxsBox (Bongo Bongo - Ninja, Werewolf - Lynched Day 3)
14. NESfanatic (Darunia, the Sage of Fire - Tough Guy, Townie - Died of Mysterious Wounds Day 6)
15. fox (Running Man - Tracker, Mailman, Townie - Eaten Night 2)
16. Vectrex280996 (Saria, the Sage of Forest - Bard, Townie - Killed Myseriously Night 6)
17. stinkerhubbin (Kakariko Guard - Neighbor, Townie - **WINNER**)
18. Lincoln (Malon - Townie - Eaten Night 4)
19. attakid101 (Morpha - Role Thief, Werewolf - Eaten Night 6)
20. Ferris Bueller (Princess Ruto, the Sage of Water - Hunter, Townie - Killed Mysteriously Night 3)
21. Majesty ZX (Sammy Scrub - Townie - Lynched Day 1) 
22. mattbep (Skull Kid - Insane Seer, Impervious, Independent - Lynched Day 2)
23. VenusBananaPeel (Mido - Townie - Lynched Day 7) 
24. onbelay007  >> (REPLACED BY) buyatari2 (Aveil - Mason, Townie - **WINNER**)
25. Commander Santa (Volvagia - Role Blocker, Werewolf - Lynched Day 5)

BACK-UPS

1. buyatari2

Alright guys, let's play a great second game of Werewolf!

-------------------------
Nintendo 64 Collection (NTSC): 145/296

Edited: 02/24/2015 at 11:02 AM by KokiriChild

Dec 16, 2014 at 9:08:52 PM
KokiriChild (29)
Florida
Also please note to those who played last time, Game Days are now 5 days long, and Game Nights are 48 hours long.

Dec 16, 2014 at 9:33:58 PM
Red (80)
(Green Blue) < Lolo Lord >
United States
I'll play again.

Dec 16, 2014 at 9:40:35 PM
SAG26 (53)
(Shane Geiger) < El Ripper >
Washington
Sounds cool, count me in.

Hey Yo!

Can NA Beat Every GameBoy Game? - 2015 <--Join Us!

Dec 16, 2014 at 9:42:08 PM
TENGEN (177)
(DK ) < King Solomon >
New York
Sure, I'm in again. It was fun.

Dec 16, 2014 at 9:54:04 PM
Generic (27)
(Eric ) < Kraid Killer >
New Mexico
I'm in!!!

Originally posted by: alekx

your a nintendo collector, its not a lady killer hobby... Try selling drugs or settle for an ugly chick.

Dec 16, 2014 at 10:21:59 PM
MrWunderful (289)
(Corey ) < Wiz's Mom >
California
In again!

Dec 16, 2014 at 11:02:03 PM
Dragonite31533 (1)
(Christoph ) < Eggplant Wizard >
Pennsylvania
Yes! I'm in!

"The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life."

~Grovyle; Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky.

Dec 16, 2014 at 11:08:46 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
I'm tempted, but had such a good time, I think I'll leave a spot open for someone new.

To those noobs!
I had never played before, I had an amazing time, and I highly recommend someone who's never done this to sign up. It was awesome, if you're into mindfucks. The best who-done-it I've ever participated in. Encyclopedia Brown gave it two thumbs up!

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Dec 16, 2014 at 11:12:34 PM
ZeldaFan042 (22)
< Meka Chicken >
North Dakota
I'll do it!

WTB  <--- Please sell me a GameCube prototype controller!!!
Originally posted by: Stryphos
Originally posted by: Foochie776

What's an Apple Pippin?
Remember in the Fellowship of the Ring when Aragorn threw that piece of fruit and hit him in the head after asking for second breakfast?  Yeah, that's an apple.

Dec 17, 2014 at 12:27:14 AM
Commander Santa (178)
(Santa ) < King Solomon >
New York
I must say...

I did not participate last time, but Kokori's writing is magnificent and the conversations had by the participants had me checking for updates and guessing the whole time.
It was an absolute pleasure to watch from the sidelines and the ending was spectacular!

At times I found myself deeply regretting not signing up before the deadline - and other times I breathed a sigh of relief that the tough decisions were not mine to make.
How Kokori is able to keep everything such a perfect mystery throughout is a testament to his skill - and anyone who participates is sure to have an amazing time.

That being said, I'm still on the fence about participating. The intelligence and reasoning skills of many people here on NA are intimidating. 

Santa's 8-bit Xmas Hall of Heroes
bunnyboy, psychobear85, superbobby, captmorgandrinker, guillavoie, KHAN Games (backup from Jon Solo), fsped09 & zi

Dec 17, 2014 at 12:39:32 AM
CLAYB1RD (105)
(Clay Myers) < El Ripper >
North Carolina
I missed out on it last time, so I'm down for it!

Dec 17, 2014 at 12:41:04 AM
stinkerhubbin (87)
(King Jeremy the Wicked) < Kraid Killer >
Washington
I'm on the fence right now. I had such a blast last time, but like Santa said, the intelligence and reasoning of many around here are intimidating, and far eclipse my own. lol I may jump in again for sure. Kokiri's writing is excellent for sure and really made the whole thing a great experience along with everybody's participation.

My favorite Digimon in the whole pokedex is Goku.

My FS/FO/FT Thread: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

My WTB Thread: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Dec 17, 2014 at 12:48:19 AM
doner24 (326)
(Jesse D) < Bowser >
Minnesota
I'm in!

WTB: Please help me find the following items
Hurricanes and Super Copa Boxes

Dec 17, 2014 at 1:50:48 AM
KokiriChild (29)
Florida
I appreciate the kind words everyone. Hopefully I can make this game just as good, or even better than the last for you guys!

Dec 17, 2014 at 7:38:47 AM
dra600n (300)
(Adym \m/) < Bonk >
Connecticut
I'm in

Proud owner of post #1800 in Inner Circle HQ thread

Dec 17, 2014 at 7:51:21 AM
JimJames (154)
(Sir Digby Chicken Caesar) < Kraid Killer >
United States
I'm so very in.

Dec 17, 2014 at 10:07:49 AM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Sign me up, thx Kokiri

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Dec 17, 2014 at 11:41:40 AM
Generic (27)
(Eric ) < Kraid Killer >
New Mexico
To those on the fence about it, join the game!! Stinker already has experience and I would like to see him join again.

Originally posted by: alekx

your a nintendo collector, its not a lady killer hobby... Try selling drugs or settle for an ugly chick.

Dec 17, 2014 at 12:21:45 PM
JaxsBox (102)
(( NFR )) < Bowser >
United States
I'm in for this one again. Hopefully this time it goes better for me.

FS/FT/FO: Nintendo Handhelds, Demos/NFRs, Development Equipment, Prototypes, and more http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&thr...
Always looking to buy Nintendo Not For Resale titles, Promo items, Development/Test Equipment, and Nintendo Platform Prototypes.

Dec 17, 2014 at 12:56:20 PM
NESfanatic (7)
< Lolo Lord >
Ohio
Sign me up plz. So excited!

Dec 17, 2014 at 4:42:01 PM
fox (15)
(Gunslinger Fox) < King Solomon >
United States
I'm so hungry for werewolf I could eat an octorok.

/in

Dec 17, 2014 at 6:15:56 PM
KokiriChild (29)
Florida
Alright guys, 10 spots left. And to those who are on the fence, I too would encourage you to try it, especially if you haven't already. I know it may seem intimidating at times, but practice makes perfect, and you may surprise yourself!

Dec 17, 2014 at 6:29:15 PM
Vectrex28 (130)
(CD-i Kraid) < Master Higgins >
Switzerland
I'll play again, hopefully I'll have more time for this game... Next 2 months are going to be pretty good for me.

"Energy Tanks, Missiles, Power Bombs... You want it? It's yours my friend! As long as you have enough credits!"

Dec 18, 2014 at 3:22:42 AM
stinkerhubbin (87)
(King Jeremy the Wicked) < Kraid Killer >
Washington
oh what the heck, count me in.

My favorite Digimon in the whole pokedex is Goku.

My FS/FO/FT Thread: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

My WTB Thread: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...