Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Are there any promotional items for ZAMN? Signage, toys, press kits, etc.?

Mar 02 at 6:24:09 PM
16BitBricks (1)
(Josh ) < Crack Trooper >
Michigan
I figure since they are a lot of collectors on here who specialize in promotional items this would be the best place to find an answer. Were there any promotional items such as signs, toys, shirts, press kits, or anything for Zombies Ate My Neighbors? I know there is the rare box variant, but other than that I haven’t seen anything but the game. Considering it was released on multiple platforms I would think there would be something. Then again, I distinctly remember getting it out of the bargain bin at Wal-Mart for $10 as a kid along with Quarterback Club. So maybe it wasn’t too popular at the time? Still my favorite game to this day.

Mar 03 at 8:06:53 AM
CBsRetroTs (3)
< Crack Trooper >
California
As the clothing guy, I can let you know I have never seen any clothing for that game.

-------------------------
I'm on Instagram as @CBsRetroTs. I collect mainly vintage gaming apparel, but you will see other stuff screaming nostalgia as well! WTB: Vintage Gaming Apparel and Promo Apparel (shirts, hats, jackets), NWC 1990 Shirt FT/FO: Always open to ideas!

Mar 03 at 9:53:45 AM
16BitBricks (1)
(Josh ) < Crack Trooper >
Michigan
Originally posted by: CBsRetroTs

As the clothing guy, I can let you know I have never seen any clothing for that game.
Bummer! From what I’ve heard from others it sounds like there aren’t any promotional items for the game. Thanks!