Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

official Nintendo neon sign :P

Jul 02 at 4:58:28 AM
Nes Freak (31)
(Dave ) < Ridley Wrangler >
California
i did my very first trade on here with a NA member named LaC.   funny storie i wasnt really planning to get this sign  mainly cause i figured i couldnt afford it and the risk of dammaged it wile shipping it.  i asked what he wanted for it. he made an offer on money but he said he was more intrested in a trade and asked if i have any nintendo equivalent stuff.  then i remembered that weird metal nintendo lock box i bought from anather member here on NA several years back.  i showed him it  basicly saying im not sure what it is lol.  luckly he was able to tell me what it was.  and that is was a snes kiosk countertop model M82H  (budget model?)  so we talked a bit more and we decided to make the trade.  so thats how i ended up with this neat neon nintendo sign!  its in great condition too  powers right up  with no issues as far as can see     ive been wanting on of these signs for years now but couldnt ever afford it.   i put it in the spot i had the kiosk.  turning off all the light in the room  and then just staring at this sign makes everything turn green when i turn it off or leave the room lol.

Edited: 07/02/2019 at 11:15 PM by Nes Freak

Jul 02 at 6:31:09 AM
Sign Collector Guy (8)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States
Great sign!! (Not sure about it being a repair center neon though)

Jul 02 at 4:38:22 PM
ADD EM (1)
< Little Mac >
Looks to me like LAC got the better end of the deal......

Jul 02 at 4:50:21 PM
Mega Tank (186)
< Wiz's Mom >
United States
Originally posted by: ADD EM

If both parties involved are happy with the trade, then that is all that matters.

Nice sign OP!  

-------------------------

Official NA Discord Chat Invite:  https://discord.gg/jEEcv3e

Edited: 07/02/2019 at 04:50 PM by Mega Tank

Jul 02 at 5:01:02 PM
BouncekDeLemos (81)
(Bouncy Blooper) < Wiz's Mom >
Florida
Awesome score! Old school neon signs seem to last a long time too. Every 'OPEN' sign I had seems to last about 4-5 years. Official Nintendo signs? Decades.

Don't make 'em like they used to.  

Originally posted by: dra600n

I feel bad, but, that's magic.
Sell/Trade: NA - http://goo.gl/Bi25pL... SA - http://goo.gl/qmKao... PSC - http://goo.gl/VYlKhP...
http://goo.gl/xmzKR...

Jul 02 at 5:47:14 PM
Nes Freak (31)
California
Originally posted by: ADD EM

this is what i traded for.  its not one of those fancy kiosk.  if i had the cool looking kiosk i wouldnt have traded.  i got this originaly thinking it would fit my nes test station. it didnt,  and so i was never sure of its use.  i figured it was a kiosk of some sort.  the sign is something ive been wanting for years.

Jul 02 at 5:48:50 PM
Nes Freak (31)
California
Originally posted by: BouncekDeLemos

Awesome score! Old school neon signs seem to last a long time too. Every 'OPEN' sign I had seems to last about 4-5 years. Official Nintendo signs? Decades.

Don't make 'em like they used to.  
yep!  and it wont be turn on or plugged in other than to show off to friends or family so hopfully it will last for many years  

Edited: 07/02/2019 at 05:49 PM by Nes Freak

Jul 02 at 6:44:05 PM
BalloonFight (233)
(Kyle Allen) < Ridley Wrangler >
California
Awesome sign. I would have done the same trade for sure. I've always wanted an official neon Nintendo sign to go along with my only neon sign (a PS2 one).

Always looking for early issues of these magazines: GameFan, Tips and Tricks, Electronic Gaming Monthly.
Don't be afraid to send me a PM if you have any of these. I would love to give you some games for your magazines. :)

Jul 02 at 9:19:56 PM
Nes Freak (31)
California
Originally posted by: Sign Collector Guy

Great sign!! (Not sure about it being a repair center neon though)

i looked futher in to it.  it was used in stored that  carried nintendo products like walmart toy r us etc.

Jul 02 at 9:20:53 PM
Nes Freak (31)
California
Originally posted by: BalloonFight

Awesome sign. I would have done the same trade for sure. I've always wanted an official neon Nintendo sign to go along with my only neon sign (a PS2 one).

thank you.  well hey atleast you got a neon thats official?