NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Stadium Events NTSC whats the value?

LOCKED TOPIC

Dec 18, 2009 at 12:03:26 PM
Battymo (100)
(Scrubb'n Nutz) < King Solomon >
Nova Scotia
I'm going to create new accounts for every poll of the day so that I can say naughty things about people and get away with it.

-------------------------

Dec 18, 2009 at 12:05:51 PM
BeaglePuss (41)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: Battymo

I'm going to create new accounts for every poll of the day so that I can say naughty things about people and get away with it.

"Spit that gum in the wastebasket young man!"

Dec 18, 2009 at 12:11:44 PM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland
Hrm, I have no wish to argue with you. Please think before you call someone a retard, D-Bag and waste of space (all in one line) based on them breaking a rule they probably weren't even aware of. If we have a no-negativity policy, then please try to adhere to it.

WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Dec 18, 2009 at 12:15:52 PM
cradelit (21)
(crade lit) < Bowser >
Alberta
Originally posted by: Battymo

Don't you do that anyway?

GRRR!

Dec 18, 2009 at 12:18:16 PM
BeaglePuss (41)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: jonebone

Hrm, I have no wish to argue with you. Please think before you call someone a retard, D-Bag and waste of space (all in one line) based on them breaking a rule they probably weren't even aware of. If we have a no-negativity policy, then please try to adhere to it.

I'm selling a AES copy of Metal Slug.  PM me for details!

Dec 18, 2009 at 12:19:36 PM
Battymo (100)
(Scrubb'n Nutz) < King Solomon >
Nova Scotia

breaking a rule they probably weren't even aware of.

Ignorance is not a valid excuse. 

It all comes down to WHY he felt the need to create a separate account to ask a simple question while lying about it too.  Seems to me that all of the talk this week about DreamTR's ebay listing, and the possibility of a sealed SE gave someone some greedy thoughts.

You wouldn't take this BS from any good standing user, so why take it from this little twat?

Dec 18, 2009 at 12:21:32 PM
mcetak8 (100)
(-- Kate --) < Meka Chicken >
Maryland
Originally posted by: BeaglePuss

I enjoyed this one.

By the way, whether you come off as rash to some folks or not Matt, I appreciate your hatred of potential scammers and your willingness to look out for the community.

Dec 18, 2009 at 12:28:13 PM
BeaglePuss (41)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: mcetak8

I enjoyed this one.

By the way, whether you come off as rash to some folks or not Matt, I appreciate your hatred of potential scammers and your willingness to look out for the community.

Why thank you!  I think it stems from a personal scamming experience.  I would hate to have others share a similar experience.

Something has crawled us Jonas ass, and he's been (extra) pissy lately.  I would guess that it stems from him defending Perfect only to have him be exposed as an obvious scammer.  Maybe it's just that time of the month?  Your guess is as good as mine.

Dec 18, 2009 at 12:29:38 PM
skylersz (89)
(Skyler S) < Lolo Lord >
Other
Wait a sec, this is confusing.... Mr ladd found a CIB SE in his loft in the US and wants to know a price. J ladd who also appears to be teamladd who appears to be from the US is actually in the UK wants to BUY a CIB SE.

Ohhhh now I get it, J ladd made up a new account so he could simply ask the value of a CIB SE! So he sneakily changed his location and fabricated a story that he found a CIB in his "loft" to get others to put a price on it so he could BUY a CIB SE, while at the same time sneakily making his new username tricky to guess who he is, was... err is trying to impersonate.

Err how about J ladd, who has been a member for a few months, with 75 posts and 2 feedback (which is far more cred than a new user with 0 cred) simply ask for a price check on a CIB SE because he would like to purchase one?

I think I get it now. Damn life is hard when you grow up past 7.

Edit: Perfect is a Scammer now?!

Edited: 12/18/2009 at 12:31 PM by skylersz

Dec 18, 2009 at 12:32:07 PM
BeaglePuss (41)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts
Skyler, you're being far too rational for this thread. That'll be enough of that.

Dec 18, 2009 at 12:33:55 PM
NewUser123456789 (226)

(New User) < Bonk >
Other

Originally posted by: mcetak8

I enjoyed this one.

Why thank you!  I think it stems from a personal scamming experience.  I would hate to have others share a similar experience.

Something has crawled us Jonas ass, and he's been (extra) pissy lately.  I would guess that it stems from him defending Perfect only to have him be exposed as an obvious scammer.  Maybe it's just that time of the month?  Your guess is as good as mine.

Matt please refrain from attacking Jonas..

Jonas please refrain from attacking Matt..

This has gone too far..  I for one am sick and tired of reading and rereading personal attacks on NA, if you two have problems with each other, take them off the forums..  PM each other or deal with it.

Dec 18, 2009 at 12:38:46 PM
BeaglePuss (41)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts
Sure.

Dec 18, 2009 at 12:39:29 PM
NewUser123456789 (226)

(New User) < Bonk >
Other
Thank you.

Dec 18, 2009 at 12:55:42 PM
buyatari2 (30)

< Master Higgins >
United States
Originally posted by: PSerge

This has gone too far..  I for one am sick and tired of reading and rereading personal attacks on NA, if you two have problems with each other, take them off the forums..  PM each other or deal with it.

Both of these guys have valid points here. I see what both are trying to say. Both of these guys want this to be a better place. No one wants scammers here and no one wants infighting either. I think they both agree on this. With that in mind a few pms and understanding on both sides could keep things at a miminum.

Dec 18, 2009 at 1:11:32 PM
BeaglePuss (41)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: buyatari2

Originally posted by: PSerge

Both of these guys have valid points here. I see what both are trying to say. Both of these guys want this to be a better place. No one wants scammers here and no one wants infighting either. I think they both agree on this. With that in mind a few pms and understanding on both sides could keep things at a miminum.

I can certainly agree with that.  I understand that certain people/members are just not going to get along, but we are on the same team I suppose.

I will say that I feel as though I've been baited and singled out more ever sense the Perfect debacle by both members and mods here.  I've apologized for my role within that thread, and I don't need to be prodded after every one of my post. 

I wasn't the only one to voice my opinion on the the TS in this topic.  If people took the time to reread this thread they'd see that.  Jone takes his jabs at me though, and the others sneak by.  I wasn't provoking an argument/debate here, I was baited and said it from the start.

Back on topic:
Has anyone else found a CIB SE this week?  The current count appears to be at two.

Edited: 12/18/2009 at 01:11 PM by BeaglePuss

Dec 18, 2009 at 1:14:32 PM
removed-07-06-2016 (214)

< Bowser >
Other
I can certainly agree with that.  I understand that certain people/members are just not going to get along, but we are on the same team I suppose.

You're not on my team!  Doodoo head!

/kicks Matt in the shin, then runs to hide behind the swingset!

Dec 18, 2009 at 1:20:13 PM
BeaglePuss (41)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: nesguy

Ouch!  Right on the sweet spot too!

Dec 18, 2009 at 1:33:18 PM
qixmaster (129)
(Josh B) < Wiz's Mom >
Oregon
I shit out a stadium events last night. little bit of box wear, but the initial poop scrapped off just fine after it dried. There is, however, some brown stain to the lower left hand corner front of the box.

how much do you think this one is worth?

Jonas and Matt, chill out. Tis the season ya'll

eBay listings here

Dec 18, 2009 at 1:45:57 PM
BeaglePuss (41)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts

Dec 18, 2009 at 2:28:48 PM
VGS_MrMark0673 (455)
(Mark Nolan) < Master Higgins >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: nesguy

*Immediately tells mom to call NESGuy's mom to rectify situation*

This was amazing, thanks Jon.

Back on topic:  Exactly 2K monies

Dec 18, 2009 at 2:51:12 PM
Maydogg6 (49)
(Assy McGee) < Lolo Lord >
New York
To the point at hand, I'm with BeaglePuss. This is way too fishy not to be a scam and you'd have to come up with one hell of an excuse to convince me otherwise. Scammers need to be exposed.

To the arguing, if the guy gets under your skin, put him on your ignore list. Trust me it's better than getting pissed off everytime you read one of their posts. I'm not ashamed to admit that I've put a person on the ignore list and if I hadn't there's a good chance I'd probably have stopped coming to NA, because there was far too much negativity stemming from one person.

"I will beat you like a drum."

Dec 18, 2009 at 3:01:44 PM
jonathan.ladd (5)
(Jonathan Ladd) < Crack Trooper >
United Kingdom
I have explained to Dain what happened. I am not a scammer.

Dec 18, 2009 at 3:07:49 PM
qixmaster (129)
(Josh B) < Wiz's Mom >
Oregon
^did you find a complete SE?

eBay listings here

Dec 18, 2009 at 4:29:26 PM
OSG (28)
(PEEP and PAMP) < Ridley Wrangler >
Ontario
Originally posted by: Maydogg6

I'm not ashamed to admit that I've put a person on the ignore list and if I hadn't there's a good chance I'd probably have stopped coming to NA, because there was far too much negativity stemming from one person.

My bad.

Dec 18, 2009 at 4:46:20 PM
BeaglePuss (41)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: OSG

Originally posted by: Maydogg6

I'm not ashamed to admit that I've put a person on the ignore list and if I hadn't there's a good chance I'd probably have stopped coming to NA, because there was far too much negativity stemming from one person.

My bad.

He can't see this post