Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

FS/FT/FO: Just about my whole collection College is expensive, damn it!

Oct 20, 2016 at 3:35:56 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: GreatGadon

A Carl's junior 6 $ burger. To make it gaming related I shall place Pokemon stickers all over it, then hand it a controller and play Smb 3. 2 player before sending it to you.
I literally just got one on my way home before reading this, and I'll admit I really want to do this now.

-------------------------
I'm going to college! Sales thread for funding that's here.
Owner of post 5001 in the Aquarius thread.

Oct 21, 2016 at 3:15:44 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
Day 1 without human contact. The entire population of the thread... I mean world has vanished. Chances are I'm not the only person who survived, and who know, maybe they want a copy of NBA Jam TE for SNES. I've already made actions to draw others to my area, I've taken over three radio stations so far which will let people know there are others. It repeats that I'll be at the South Street Seaport at midday, when the sun is at it's highest. As for my promise from yesterday, even though I haven't seen anyone in over a day I plan to keep a record every day until human contact is made. Hopefully someone attempts to make contact, and dosn't just sit back and watch my daily bump to this thread... I mean journal (you know who you are, don't leave me hanging  ).

Oct 22, 2016 at 2:27:49 AM
Phynn (20)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
< Meka Chicken >
United States
You want chaos

Oct 22, 2016 at 2:29:50 AM
Phynn (20)
< Meka Chicken >
United States
Figure out, im guessing 21 pounds.. Check my price check thread... Figure out cheapest way to ship. And then we will talk a lil more. You know wherenits comingbfrom and ive never used fedexx or go brown ups before. Heres some chaos.

Its being sold local too. So hurry

Edited: 10/22/2016 at 03:10 AM by Phynn

Oct 22, 2016 at 11:22:31 AM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
Found your xbox price check, and you wont believe this but I just got one off ebay a few days ago.
I don't think I'm up enough trades yet to get up to any of that, and in the sense of the trade it doesn't make to much sense to do a trade with the same person twice in a row. If you still have any of that after I go forward a trade or two, then we can talk.

Oct 24, 2016 at 11:55:34 AM
Phynn (20)
< Meka Chicken >
United States
Oh! Lol.

Oct 24, 2016 at 10:42:18 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
Quick Update: Right now I'm in the middle of a trade up for a bundle of games, which means you guys are going to get a bigger variety of items to trade for. No spoilers yet, you guys are gonna have to wait  

Edited: 10/24/2016 at 10:42 PM by GoldeneyeGamer

Oct 25, 2016 at 8:29:52 PM
Krunch (146)
(My name's Krunch) < King Solomon >
Alberta
Originally posted by: GoldeneyeGamer

Quick Update: Right now I'm in the middle of a trade up for a bundle of games, which means you guys are going to get a bigger variety of items to trade for. No spoilers yet, you guys are gonna have to wait  

Damn I actually need NBA Jam TE too haha. Have a loose IB right now to fill...oh well with international shipping it probably wouldn't work. I'll watch this thread and see if some higher-end stuff pops up.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/bestpric...=
^^discounts for NA members^^

Oct 26, 2016 at 11:11:15 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
First post updated with the next trade, pics will be added soon. It's an hour from midnight so I'm not expecting much chaos now, but you (yeah you, sitting there checking this in the morning) you have to bring on the chaos. Throw your cereal across the table, throw your spoon into the wall, and bring on the anarchy! Until then, goodnight  

Edited: 10/26/2016 at 11:11 PM by GoldeneyeGamer

Oct 27, 2016 at 3:44:43 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
Pictures added, and more will be taken at request. Now that you know what you're actually trading for, let's get this started up again!

Oct 27, 2016 at 3:48:17 PM
rlh (67)
(Richard ) < King Solomon >
North Carolina
FYI, I'd recommend frequently "consolidating" items by count. I mean, I'd hate for you to get $20k worth of good... broken up across 2,000 items you'll need to post and ship on eBay. I mean, good problem to have, but you might want to have about no more than 5-10 items for trade at a time. Just a suggestion.

Please check out my --> WANT LIST (FIXED!)
~ Trading for a Bit of Everything ~

Oct 27, 2016 at 4:00:13 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
That's why I have the whole spiel about them not wanting to be separated and keeping them together, but still it is a good idea to make it official.

Oct 28, 2016 at 3:07:37 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
I know I said I'd post a meaningful bump each time for this trade, but I honestly can't think of anything. For now I'll use this post as an excuse, but I need to come up with something better than making a thread related parody of a song (I'm thinking either 'higher and higher' with bumps or 'Ain't no mountain high enough' with offers. Both of them are 100% cringe worthy so I'm hoping I can think of something better).

Oct 29, 2016 at 4:27:34 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
I've been able to get Blades of Steel to work about half the time, in fact I regret leaving it on while I type this (there's so many sounds). Updated it's description in the first post, anyone still interested should get it while it's hot!

Oct 30, 2016 at 3:44:15 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
Happy Hallows Eve Eve, everyone! As per usual still trying to get a trade, and as per usual I don't want to just say 'bump' and get it over with. Quick little tidbit someone pointed out was that at this point in the red paperclip trade (that this trade is based around) the guy was only at a $20 camping stove, and the current lot for trade is worth about $30 (according to gamevaluenow). We're also ahead in time, and as long as this gets traded before the 2nd or 3rd we'll still be ahead. We're getting closer to that date, so feel free to throw out any offers.  

Oct 31, 2016 at 11:22:38 AM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
My current bump time of 3 or 4 hasn't been working to well, so this bump is to all you people checking around the latest posts at 11 am. Hope you new guys all like what you see   Anyways, Happy Halloween everyone!

Nov 1, 2016 at 5:51:43 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
This is slowing down for a bit longer than I expected, but hey we did go for almost a month before Phynn brought it back to life. Same games up as usual, still accepting offers on these beautiful games, hopefully someone wants these games so we can go back to a pretty steady steam of trades.
Oh and that reminds me, since the whole multiple items up for trade isn't working out to well if anyone wants to trade for more than one it'd be preferred that less items are traded than you're offering on. I'd like to get back to only one or two items up for trade if possible, maybe three, and this would be the only way to make sure that we don't end up with to many items to handle.

Nov 2, 2016 at 3:41:18 AM
GreatGadon (3)
(Robert ) < Ridley Wrangler >
Wisconsin
Yeah that's quite the lot you have there for trade already. Yow will reach your goal soon if you can keep it up. I'd still trade you my carls jr 6 dollar burger with super mario bros 3 experience and pokemon sticker highlights but he is starting to smell.

Nov 2, 2016 at 12:52:38 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
To bad, I was really looking forward to playing with an experienced player  .

Also, for anyone who has their own FT thread and is interested just send me a link to it and I'll have a look. I've been don't this with a few other people's threads and I'm glad to hear some were familiar with my trade up. Still nothing so far, but we'll be getting there any day now.

Nov 3, 2016 at 5:08:51 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
I'll be the first to say asking for chaos was not the best idea, NA's to civilized for chaos (I use the term civilized loosely  ). Chaos brought us down from our consistent trades, so for now we wont say anything besides the occasional neet out of anger. Nothing majorly new; made a shortened list for people who don't want to read my short write-up, and I've been trying to reach out to a few more of you guys who have FT threads yourselves. On a side note, James bond over  

Nov 4, 2016 at 10:25:15 AM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
Last bump cut me off! I was going to say that James Bond over there to the left had his vampire curse lifted after I was able to beat Dracula in Castlevania, and now he's feeling more jolly than usual. Nothing else new, carry on with your browsing, and hopefully it doesn't cut me of this time.

Nov 5, 2016 at 9:11:52 AM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
Still trying out different bump times to entice anyone who hasn't seen this yet, and I have stuff to do all day today so lucky you people who are up at nine o'clock on a Saturday, you guys get today's bump  
No offers for the entire lot, but I've been contacting some people with their own trade threads and one person's showed interest in the copy of Blades of Steel. If this trade happens then you guys should expect a new game up for trade, but this is still early on in discussion so all I'll say for now is that it's a more popular Konami game for the NES.

Edited: 11/05/2016 at 04:32 PM by GoldeneyeGamer

Nov 6, 2016 at 3:48:20 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
Back to good old 3-4 o'clock with today's bump, and still nada on the offers. For anyone following this thread for a while, remember just before the thread went dead while we had the Pac Man up for trade, and I said a friend was thinking of helping out by throwing in a game? Probably not, unless you've been here from the beginning eating your popcorn and watching this all play out  . Anyways, he actually wants to help out now, and he's taking all the games but Blades of Steel (giving that to another friend) and he's throwing in his copy of Pokemon Yellow. Wont be getting it until tomorrow, so pics will be up then. Updating the first post now.

Nov 7, 2016 at 6:24:14 PM
GoldeneyeGamer (25)
(Donald H) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
Hah, you guys thought you'd get a day without a bump from me? Not a chance.
First post has been updated with a picture of the game and a brief description, so go nuts. Sadly it doesn't come with any pokemon, the file got wiped after it got bumped off my table by the aforementioned friend of mine who gave it to me. Worst part is I got a look at it, this looked like the guy's original save that he had built up as he learned secrets and glitches on the internet. Anyways, nothing much else to say. You got your pictures, and now that the prices from Pokemon GO are receding it's a good time to trade for it. Again, go nuts!

Nov 7, 2016 at 6:47:50 PM
NESking80 (15)
(Chris aka inspector Callahan ) < Kraid Killer >
Michigan
if we could hold it off for a couple of days (as i have a lot to deal with right now) i would trade you an extra teal gameboy color i have.

Edited: 11/08/2016 at 02:03 PM by NESking80