Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Sachen Padillon Gais NES

Jun 28 at 9:36:14 PM
Noobguy (26)

< Eggplant Wizard >
California
Little mention of this game on here.  I assume it's very rare.   

Edited: 06/28/2019 at 09:46 PM by Noobguy

Jun 28 at 9:48:58 PM
PowerPlayers (87)
(The Phleo) < Bowser >
New Jersey
You managed to pick that one up about 6 months ago?

Yeah it's rare, up there with HES Vindicators, Megexa 2 Pack, Orange/Blue/Green Huge Insect, Comando de Lobos, and Supergun 3-in-1. Those games make Myriad 6-in-1 look common. It should be the 67th Sachen game, but because it's a clone it's not part of the list. The oddest game, for the oddest set, in a niche category.

Really and truthfully, pricewise it only matters whether or not the half dozen of us Sachen guys care about it that week or not. Can't say that I'm in desperate need of it right now but I'm sure Qixmaster might want to look at it if it has the box.

Also, it's just Galactic Crusader with a different label plus nudity. Just like how Mermaids of Atlantis is Bubble Bath Babes without the nudity.

-------------------------

Got any of these for sale? Sell them to me. I also buy other NES Publisher inserts, and even GB/GBC, and SNES inserts too.

Jun 28 at 9:55:31 PM
Noobguy (26)

< Eggplant Wizard >
California
Yeah, I've read all the available stuff I could find online about it. I know most people probably don't care about it. But I've seen like 20 Huge Insects in the last bit and only one Padillon Gais. Seems hard to come by.

Jun 28 at 10:20:18 PM
PowerPlayers (87)
(The Phleo) < Bowser >
New Jersey
There's just nothing to go off of. If I were to bid on one right now I'd bid $100 and probably win for less than what I bid. Rarity means little to price for Sachen, only competition.

No one is into unlicensed games, let alone Sachen, let alone unconfirmed games. Two original boxart Sachen games recently sold on eBay this month for under $100 each, They would have go for $500+ years ago.

Got any of these for sale? Sell them to me. I also buy other NES Publisher inserts, and even GB/GBC, and SNES inserts too.

Jun 28 at 11:18:24 PM
Braveheart69 (222)
(AKA BLACKBOXY) < Wiz's Mom >
Washington
Sachen Rules!  Don't listen to Phleo...  

I HAVE IT ALL NOW NES WISE!  Unless you come across a Canadian DK JR MATH... if so I'm a Buyer!
USA GG set (Including all variants): COMPLETE!   Set includes 244 / 257 Sealed/NEW!
Euro GG set (Including all variants): Missing 9 boxes, 9 books, 9 carts.
Japan GG set: COMPLETE!  196/196
Brazil GG set: Have 61/68.  Need 5 boxes, 7 books, 3 carts.
GG Pirate Total68 different & Counting, Including Car Licence!
GG Prototypes:  4

Jun 28 at 11:25:57 PM
Noobguy (26)

< Eggplant Wizard >
California
I remember Braveheart69 saying he got one from Italy. Thanks for stopping by, dude. Hey, if you ever get tired of your Sachen games and decide to part ways, hit me up!

Jun 28 at 11:37:08 PM
Braveheart69 (222)
(AKA BLACKBOXY) < Wiz's Mom >
Washington
You're thinking about my sealed Micro Genius Galactic Crusader Sachen. 

I HAVE IT ALL NOW NES WISE!  Unless you come across a Canadian DK JR MATH... if so I'm a Buyer!
USA GG set (Including all variants): COMPLETE!   Set includes 244 / 257 Sealed/NEW!
Euro GG set (Including all variants): Missing 9 boxes, 9 books, 9 carts.
Japan GG set: COMPLETE!  196/196
Brazil GG set: Have 61/68.  Need 5 boxes, 7 books, 3 carts.
GG Pirate Total68 different & Counting, Including Car Licence!
GG Prototypes:  4

Jun 28 at 11:47:40 PM
PowerPlayers (87)
(The Phleo) < Bowser >
New Jersey
Originally posted by: Braveheart69

Sachen Rules!  Don't listen to Phleo...  

Gimme 🤲

Also Sachen does rules...and Gluk, and HES. Show me Vindicators I need some Vindicators in my life.