Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Guy gets caught dumpster diving on Gamestop

Nov 3, 2012 at 9:00:28 PM
DreamMary (18)
(J K) < Meka Chicken >
Guam
Wingstop only has one location in my state, Indianapolis... and I do not like going there.

-------------------------
By a simple switching of mirror Super Mario Bros. will become Dream Mary!

Nov 5, 2012 at 1:03:11 AM
standigz (1)

(Chaz Gidnats) < El Ripper >
New Jersey
I never really thought it was worth the risk of legal entanglement and personal injury.

-------------------------

Nov 5, 2012 at 11:35:19 PM
Rooster (113)
(Michael Speakman) < Ridley Wrangler >
Japan
Garbage is public domain. If they don't want people getting into their dumpsters, then they need to do what mcdonald's does, and put it in a locked fenced in area.

Nov 6, 2012 at 1:46:04 AM
stlnprfln (8)
(Big Daddy Kornbred) < Eggplant Wizard >
Georgia
Dudes I got caught diving just about 10 minutes ago. And I had only got a couple of things out among what looked to be a good haul. The po-po said while diving ain't illegal being on the property while the business is closed is against a city ordinance. That is here in Albany Ga & probably used to stop thieves.I usually do my diving on the weeks I am at my Moms in Dublin Ga where the po po dont care as much & patrol much less. But they said I can do it when one of the businesses on the property are open. They even said the GS people probably wouldn't even care if I asked to get the stuff, but where's the fun in that. I will wait until the Publix next to GS opens at 7 am & do my diving. Too bad it started raining & I left the dumpster opened, but the pigs did let me keep what I had already put in my truck.