Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Diablo 3 Switch Switch friend codes

Nov 2, 2018 at 11:06:06 AM
8-bit_boice (49)
(Josh Boice) < Meka Chicken >
Kansas
I thought it would be nice to have a place for all Diablo 3 Switch players to share their Friend codes so that we could mail gifts to each other. I'll add mine later tonight and try and keep the post updated with all the friend codes in the first post.

D~Funk: SW-8246-3658-5885

Space Jockey: SW-7855-4097-7884

8-bit_boice: SW-8555-3689-4291

BazookaJoe: SW-3356-2808-2889

Penguin: SW-0797-5321-1611

Edited: 11/16/2018 at 04:59 PM by 8-bit_boice

Nov 2, 2018 at 2:42:19 PM
Space Jockey (145)
( Xenomorph ) < King Solomon >
Washington
My FC should be in my sig. I ordered on eBay since I had a gift card so I won't get the game until Wednesday or so. Can't wait to try it out though. I think it's just what I've been looking for.

-------------------------

Switch Friend Code: SW-7855-4097-7884

Originally posted by: Space Jockey
Originally posted by: Guntz
On a more serious note, I've played EarthBound today for so long, I feel all tense and mentally worn out.
Then you called your mother and felt better?

Nov 2, 2018 at 3:37:14 PM
D~Funk (81)
(David Qualls) < Master Higgins >
Oregon
Not getting today but probably will next week. Playing through Dark Souls at the moment tho if anyone wants to get down on that. Friend Code: SW-8246-3658-5885

"Thats what i am, i'm just a grumpy guy with a big nose."

Nov 5, 2018 at 8:19:08 AM
8-bit_boice (49)
Kansas
Originally posted by: Space Jockey

Can't wait to try it out though. I think it's just what I've been looking for.

It's definitely what I've been looking for. I don't have a whole lot of time to play games anymore, mainly at night when my wife is watching a TV show or when I'm on lunch break at work. I've been waiting for this or a good clone just to suck up time and this definitely fills that spot.

Nov 5, 2018 at 2:56:21 PM
BazookaJoe (4)
(Joe ) < Meka Chicken >
Arizona
I bit the bullet and snagged it (for a third time). My Friend code is in my sig! Add me up! Just got to Paragon 30.

My Wants! | Add me on Switch: SW-3356-2808-2889
 ​

Nov 5, 2018 at 3:13:46 PM
Lando452 (9)
< Meka Chicken >
Nevada
I want to get that Diablo Switch so I don't have to borrow my son's switch, I wish it came with the physical copy of the game.

NO CART LEFT BEHIND
My collection.
https://collection.gamevaluenow.c...
My Trades
http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Nov 5, 2018 at 6:03:10 PM
Space Jockey (145)
Washington
My copy was supposed to be delivered today according to eBay, but he only shipped it out on Saturday so I'm guessing another day or two before it comes in. Their tracking is off sometimes and it can be irritating.

On a more serious note, I've played EarthBound today for so long, I feel all tense and mentally worn out.

Nov 6, 2018 at 9:44:34 PM
Space Jockey (145)
Washington
Not delivered yet today, was supposed to be yesterday. I keep hearing about how great the game is and I can't play it. If it's not here soon I may have to resort to getting work done around the house to pass the time. Delivery updating takes forever and it's still in the same state as yesterday. GAHHH!!!

Nov 9, 2018 at 3:09:58 PM
D~Funk (81)
(David Qualls) < Master Higgins >
Oregon
Alright! Snagged it this morning! Anybody wanna play this weekend?

"Thats what i am, i'm just a grumpy guy with a big nose."

Nov 9, 2018 at 3:54:04 PM
Space Jockey (145)
Washington
Just got my copy in last night FINALLY. Been playing all morning so far, loving it!

Nov 9, 2018 at 3:57:31 PM
Gloves (110)
(Douglas Glover) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
Originally posted by: D~Funk

Pretty sure Toxie picked it up. Play with him!

Nov 9, 2018 at 4:09:05 PM
Loxx O))) (19)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Fat Man Kraid) < Bowser >
Washington
This is just one of those games where I can't bring myself to pay $60 for. I probably paid like $5-15 for it on 360 and don't know if I finished the first act. I am intrigued by the fact that they brought Necromancers back, though. By the time I get it at a lower price none of you guys will still be playing it.  

Nov 10, 2018 at 3:02:51 PM
Space Jockey (145)
Washington
Originally posted by: Loxx O)))

This is just one of those games where I can't bring myself to pay $60 for. I probably paid like $5-15 for it on 360 and don't know if I finished the first act. I am intrigued by the fact that they brought Necromancers back, though. By the time I get it at a lower price none of you guys will still be playing it.  

Depends if we want to get into Paragon levels or not  

Nov 10, 2018 at 4:22:37 PM
8-bit_boice (49)
Kansas

I totally would have played with you earlier but I was just finishing up a greater rift while my daughter was sleeping in my arms and she started to wake up haha.

What classes are you guys playing to start? I did witch doctor when d3 first came out on PC then demon Hunter on Xbox one. Always wanted to play necro since my main in D2 was a necro and I never picked up the necro pack on PC or Xbox one, so I went with necro. I just hit paragon 100 earlier, haven't really got to play much but completing the season quests for the set armor really buffs you up fast haha. If any one is playing necro currently I have some duplicate gear you can have depending what build you're going with.

I usually only get to play late at night or on my lunch break currently.

Nov 10, 2018 at 6:33:34 PM
Space Jockey (145)
Washington
Originally posted by: 8-bit_boice

I totally would have played with you earlier but I was just finishing up a greater rift while my daughter was sleeping in my arms and she started to wake up haha. What classes are you guys playing to start? I did witch doctor when d3 first came out on PC then demon Hunter on Xbox one. Always wanted to play necro since my main in D2 was a necro and I never picked up the necro pack on PC or Xbox one, so I went with necro. I just hit paragon 100 earlier, haven't really got to play much but completing the season quests for the set armor really buffs you up fast haha. If any one is playing necro currently I have some duplicate gear you can have depending what build you're going with. I usually only get to play late at night or on my lunch break currently.

I'm doiing Crusader right now since it's my first time.  I got a gift for you too when I sent through the mail system.  For some reason it automatically came up with your name on it and not anybody elses.  Hope it's useful.  I haven't done anything yet with paragon levels or seasons, I'm a slow player and just enjoying the gameplay right now.  Had to bump the difficulty level because I was like, this is too easy.  Little more fun now.

Nov 11, 2018 at 12:11:04 AM
sandplasma (0)
(Gerry ) < Tourian Tourist >
Illinois
I never understood why people get excited about a game that has been out for years in nearly all platforms. If you were a fan of Diablo 3 you would've found a way of playing it as soon as it came out. Am I missing something?

SNES Collection | Genesis Collection | PS1 Collection | NES Collection

Nov 11, 2018 at 10:16:42 AM
Space Jockey (145)
Washington
Originally posted by: sandplasma

I never understood why people get excited about a game that has been out for years in nearly all platforms. If you were a fan of Diablo 3 you would've found a way of playing it as soon as it came out. Am I missing something?

You are missing the fact that most people aren't going to spend $400+ on a new console just for one game.  It's the first time it came out on something I own, so I'll play it.  PC not an option for me.  Also some people like it enough to buy it multiple times.

Nov 16, 2018 at 9:16:15 AM
Penguin (239)
(Justin AKA Penguin) < Wiz's Mom >
Florida
Add me 😁.

SW-0797-5321-1611

Looking for Black cartridge Color Dreams games, last 3 I need:  Metal Fighter, Moon Ranger, Baby Boomer.  Please contact me if you have any of these!

Nov 16, 2018 at 10:53:51 AM
VmprHntrD (0)
< El Ripper >
United States
page glitch, double post

Edited: 11/16/2018 at 10:56 AM by VmprHntrD

Nov 16, 2018 at 10:56:29 AM
VmprHntrD (0)
< El Ripper >
United States
Originally posted by: Space Jockey

Originally posted by: sandplasma

You are missing the fact that most people aren't going to spend $400+ on a new console just for one game.  It's the first time it came out on something I own, so I'll play it.  PC not an option for me.  Also some people like it enough to buy it multiple times.

Something to also consider is the fact that the Switch allows you to have a complete fully intact with all extras copy of Diablo III on a handheld.  Putting that to the side, you also have the argument which is that it's not strange and it's popular given how Bethesda has been cooing about their Doom and Skyrim sales being very good beyond expectations, and it appears Dark Souls has this too with some calling it the most stable version of the remaster due to how it has a locked consistent framerate with graphics stability too.  Another argument could be made that these 1-2 year old games coming up allow for balancing problems, DLC spread, bugs, and other guinea pig issues have been basically worked out too.  With all that, it's pretty easy to understand why something like this would be popular.

Dec 2, 2018 at 3:51:38 PM
Space Jockey (145)
Washington
So stupid question, does the game only ever save at intervals, or can I save manually? I ask because I've been in the middle of missions, close the game or restart the console for an update or to play something different, and when I come back I have to restart the mission. I wait until the icon comes in the top right to indicate saving even, but when I go back to the area I left in, I have the fog of war over my entire map all over again, complete with enemies where I killed them all previously. My XP and level are what I left them at though so there is that, but I feel I can't play anything else because I don't know how to get the save to work properly.

Right now I'm doing the bonus missions after beating the main game, completed all of Act I missions and it saved in the right hand corner and I turned to a different game for a bit. Came back later and all those missions had reset and I had to do them all again. Am I just not seeing the save button somewhere?