Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Would you be interested in running the E-zine?

Jan 13, 2014 at 8:58:40 PM
Mr. Kelly R. Flewin (31)
(Kelly Flewin) < Eggplant Wizard >
Manitoba
Been wanting to get my thoughts and ideas out there for a while and I vowed this was going to be the year I finally just did it.

Let me know if there's space for an article or 2 for from someone who has been around the block once or twice. Or feature ^^; I dunno. Just eager to give back to the community again... been a long time since I retired...

-------------------------

Mr. Kelly R. Flewin

_

Facing the priority changes of life... selling off the majority of my gaming collection to raise money to raise a baby in the next year or so. Most of my Nes collection is going to be sold off as well as other consoles. Was I ever expecting this day to come? Hell no. Am I regretting this choice? Nope.

--

[OmnipotentEntity] How do you people get bored in the span of 10 seconds? Worst ADD ever.

--

Check out my first ever DJ Mix!! -  http://i.mixcloud.com/CBkA0o...

Jan 13, 2014 at 10:16:23 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
Shit, I didn't realize things changed. Whoever is now in charge, I'm about to wrap up an article.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Feb 15, 2014 at 3:51:31 AM
Vectrex28 (130)
(CD-i Kraid) < Master Higgins >
Switzerland
Does anyone know if there is going to be another E-Zine? I submitted an article to it about a month ago

"Energy Tanks, Missiles, Power Bombs... You want it? It's yours my friend! As long as you have enough credits!"

Feb 15, 2014 at 4:49:47 AM
Shane (146)
(Excellence of Execution) < King Solomon >
United States
Originally posted by: Vectrex280996

Does anyone know if there is going to be another E-Zine? I submitted an article to it about a month ago

If Dra600n doesn't respond here just shoot him a message for that answer.

Mar 26, 2014 at 5:51:10 PM
8bitmatt (13)
(Matthew Grimm) < Little Mac >
Oklahoma
It's been a few months... any updates? If the ezine does start up again, there will be an opening for a new art director/layout artist. I don't think I'll have time for it anymore. It's a big commitment for sure. I'll be focusing on game development and music, so my free time is gone. Thanks guys. I had fun helping. Hope it continues.

Mar 26, 2014 at 6:08:06 PM
diddles_mcbean (22)
(Diddles McBean) < El Ripper >
Virginia
I would contribute... I wouldn't run it. But everyone probably says that...

POLYKILL.COM - Video games, podcasts, videos, etc.

I have a podcast just like the next guy.  Find it here:
Polykill Podcast - iTunes

Complete list of retro game stores

Apr 11, 2014 at 11:26:09 PM
benroveno (0)

(Ben Roveno) < Little Mac >
Alabama
I think i'm just gonna be the readers dude. I don't think i have much time to run this e-Zine. But good luck with you guys!!

My precious SNES is now stored in my warehouse. Meanwhile, my first-gen Xbox is about to accompany my SNES.
Youtube gametabletz

Edited: 04/11/2014 at 11:26 PM by benroveno

Apr 12, 2014 at 12:29:17 AM
Shane (146)
(Excellence of Execution) < King Solomon >
United States
Originally posted by: 8bitmatt

It's been a few months... any updates? If the ezine does start up again, there will be an opening for a new art director/layout artist. I don't think I'll have time for it anymore. It's a big commitment for sure. I'll be focusing on game development and music, so my free time is gone. Thanks guys. I had fun helping. Hope it continues.

Have you contacted Dra600n? He took over as editor. I have nothing to do with the Ezine anymore and as far I know the Ezine is dead.