Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

WTB: My Remaining Homebrews and LE Repros!!! Also, Screw Variants and sleeves...

Dec 10, 2014 at 12:38:05 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas

-------------------------

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Dec 12, 2014 at 1:36:40 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Edited: 12/12/2014 at 01:37 PM by Ferris Bueller

Dec 13, 2014 at 3:24:24 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Edited: 12/13/2014 at 03:25 PM by Ferris Bueller

Dec 14, 2014 at 5:30:12 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Dec 18, 2014 at 10:19:07 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Dec 19, 2014 at 3:37:16 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Dec 20, 2014 at 4:26:29 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Dec 22, 2014 at 6:17:09 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Dec 27, 2014 at 11:41:27 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Dec 31, 2014 at 1:03:05 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Jan 5, 2015 at 3:06:52 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Jan 11, 2015 at 11:11:02 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Jan 28, 2015 at 6:39:41 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Jan 28, 2015 at 7:38:05 PM
super-mega-ultra (37)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Texas
"There you are!"

Feb 3, 2015 at 1:37:10 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
I'd like to give a shout out and personal thanks to yukfou. He recently sold me 4 tengen sleeves and my Tengen carts are now all nice and snug. I was able to cross them off my list and it was all thanks to them!

yukfou, you rock!

Also, a special mention to Braveheart. He gave me the heads up about the grey sleeve for Captain Commando. It took me about a year, simply because I was being cheap, but I finally won an auction with a true CIB, grey sleeve and all. Good looking out, sir!

Feb 6, 2015 at 4:54:43 PM
yukfou (107)
(Great Dragon) < King Solomon >
Maryland
Originally posted by: Ferris Bueller

I'd like to give a shout out and personal thanks to yukfou. He recently sold me 4 tengen sleeves and my Tengen carts are now all nice and snug. I was able to cross them off my list and it was all thanks to them!

yukfou, you rock!

Also, a special mention to Braveheart. He gave me the heads up about the grey sleeve for Captain Commando. It took me about a year, simply because I was being cheap, but I finally won an auction with a true CIB, grey sleeve and all. Good looking out, sir!
Thanks for the shoutout! Glad I could help you finish of that set!

My WTB thread
http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Mar 7, 2016 at 7:21:21 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Bump this thread.

I may be adding some wants in the near future, but I can see the light. Not much left needed, any help would be greatly appreciated from here on out.

Feb 5, 2017 at 1:21:02 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Update #10
Gamecube broadband adapters, I need them. At least four. Going to be used, so condition does not matter, nor does any packaging. Can even be Japanese. 

Edited: 02/05/2017 at 01:25 PM by Ferris Bueller

Feb 5, 2017 at 1:37:50 PM
PlayYing (70)

(Sheldon ) < Meka Chicken >
Florida

Update #10
Gamecube broadband adapters, I need them. At least four. Going to be used, so condition does not matter, nor does any packaging. Can even be Japanese. 

I'll keep on the lookout. Question, Double Dash or Kirby's Air Ride?

Feb 5, 2017 at 1:58:31 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: PlayYing
Update #10
Gamecube broadband adapters, I need them. 
I'll keep on the lookout. Question, Double Dash or Kirby's Air Ride?

Air ride.    

Feb 11, 2017 at 6:50:30 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Edited: 02/11/2017 at 06:50 PM by Ferris Bueller

Feb 27, 2017 at 4:30:06 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Nov 9, 2017 at 5:21:20 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Nov 14, 2017 at 10:56:46 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Nov 27, 2017 at 1:00:02 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Edited: 11/27/2017 at 01:00 PM by Ferris Bueller