Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

So I am opening a retro game store..... and I got my first trade in not for resale N64 games Updated: 5:09 PM with pictures

Apr 15 at 2:48:42 PM
ASAP_Zonk (4)
(AJ ) < Meka Chicken >
New Jersey
So I am opening a pop culture store in Northern NJ. Long time coming but it's all set. So I made a Facebook page today a lady messages me after seeing me promoting the store asks me if I would buy video games I said sure. She said you want to meet now or wait until the store opens I said I'll meet you by the store so we met and I got this stuff . I am considering this my first trade in because she saw the post about the store opening. Anyway I'm happy and the store will have on display the two NFR games for sure since I am keeping them. Not saying what I paid because now I own a store but it was fair just imagine a good price  . Also both Wii games are sealed and I got some weird wires for Gameboy 

https://imgur.com/gallery/Wnhud2R

-------------------------
Owner of Zonk's Retro Games 178 Main St Butler NJ 

Edited: 04/15/2019 at 05:09 PM by ASAP_Zonk

Apr 15 at 4:52:39 PM
Boosted52405 (487)
(Eric Bizzle) < Bowser >
Iowa
Did you mean to share a pic? Nice pickup regardless - what titles?

Apr 15 at 5:09:18 PM
ASAP_Zonk (4)
(AJ ) < Meka Chicken >
New Jersey
Originally posted by: Boosted52405

Did you mean to share a pic? Nice pickup regardless - what titles?
https://imgur.com/gallery/Wnhud2R link didn't post before 

Apr 23 at 5:19:43 PM
Boosted52405 (487)
(Eric Bizzle) < Bowser >
Iowa
Nice that Kirby title was commanding a premium a while back, not sure if it's held or not. Those NFR's are clean.

Apr 23 at 5:49:44 PM
PowerPlayers (87)
(The Phleo) < Bowser >
New Jersey
Ooh another Jersey Store.

Let me know where and when and I'll be there opening day  

North Jersey is a pretty good place too, especially with the scam artist “Route 1 Games” having to move further south because they leveled his property to turn it into a car dealership.

the only decent stores are the in in Somerville, and in *actual* North Jersey is digital press, and their prices are really just terrible.

Got any of these for sale? Sell them to me. I also buy other NES Publisher inserts, and even GB/GBC, and SNES inserts too.

Edited: 04/23/2019 at 05:52 PM by PowerPlayers

Apr 23 at 6:37:52 PM
MrWunderful (289)
(Corey ) < Wiz's Mom >
California
So did you tell her the value and pay accordingly so she knew what she had, or just tell her the normal value?

Apr 24 at 4:37:37 PM
ASAP_Zonk (4)
(AJ ) < Meka Chicken >
New Jersey
Originally posted by: PowerPlayers

Ooh another Jersey Store.

Let me know where and when and I'll be there opening day  

North Jersey is a pretty good place too, especially with the scam artist “Route 1 Games” having to move further south because they leveled his property to turn it into a car dealership.

the only decent stores are the in in Somerville, and in *actual* North Jersey is digital press, and their prices are really just terrible.

Aiming for June 1st send me a message with your email I will put you on the list. We are more north then digital press their my good friends. 

My pricing idea is to be under ebay

Apr 24 at 5:22:21 PM
ap123 (65)
(Andrew P) < Meka Chicken >
New York
Good luck with the new business. Please post the details in the Brick and Mortar Store thread when you're up and running.

Apr 26 at 7:01:15 AM
wasg13 (72)
(Pokerock ) < Kraid Killer >
New Jersey
Hey sent you a PM with my email. Put me on the email chain another Jersey guy here