Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

But it's perfectly fine when other people bring it up.

LOCKED TOPIC

Aug 12, 2016 at 5:15:18 PM
Aaendi (0)

(Andy Koenigs) < Eggplant Wizard >
United States
Why is only a big problem if I bring it up? This thread has been brought up by other members as a personal attack against me, but I don't see anyone telling them to "move on" from it. Why should I always be held responsible for times OTHER people bring it up?

You see the double standard here?

Aug 12, 2016 at 5:22:57 PM
theirontoupee (53)
< Bowser >
Texas
What? Context would be great...

-------------------------
WTB Thread (Always looking for Exertainment related items)

FO/FT Thread - Xbox, PS1, Gamecube, and more!

NintendoAge Official Exertainment Thread!!!

Aug 12, 2016 at 5:24:15 PM
TDIRunner (17)
(Jon ) < King Solomon >
Illinois
Originally posted by: theirontoupee

What? Context would be great...

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=22&th...

Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Aug 12, 2016 at 5:24:39 PM
user (6)

< El Ripper >
Originally posted by: Aaendi

Why is only a big problem if I bring it up? This thread has been brought up by other members as a personal attack against me, but I don't see anyone telling them to "move on" from it. Why should I always be held responsible for times OTHER people bring it up? You see the double standard here?
Oh, come on! It is this the public image of the NA Brewery that we want to offer?

Aug 12, 2016 at 5:24:59 PM
KHAN Games (89)
(Kevin Hanley) < Master Higgins >
Florida
I'm not really sure what you're referring to. You're welcome to PM me with your concerns. I read back through the thread and you were the only one I saw calling people names.

You're more than welcome to start threads to discuss things. Everyone else was replying quite tactfully, pointing out that you have a tendency to start threads on here linking threads on other forums, which is true. Nothing wrong for you to do that, if that's what you're into. And nothing wrong for them to point it out.

I'm not holding you responsible for anything other than you calling people names. You seem to be a knowledgeable programmer. Why not show your talent with things you've created? Why feel the constant need to bash other people? You can't control what anyone else does or says. You can control what you do and say.

Try to act a little bit more professional, word your arguments more tactfully, and people might start to take you a little more seriously.

Again, I will lock this thread, since it is pretty pointless. You are more than welcome, as I said previously, to PM me with any concerns.

gauauu: look, we all paid $10K at some point in our lives for the privilege of hanging out with Kevin