I hate game horders/I'm an angry gamer

LOCKED TOPIC

Jan 10, 2014 at 11:27:26 AM
Jerbilly (62)
(Jeremy ) < Master Higgins >
Michigan
Originally posted by: GirlGamer55

Originally posted by: DoctorNick

Welcome to the site, prepare for plenty of deals and steals in the FS/FT/FO thread. Just bug the same member for a week straight and they'll finally sell you a game for cheap.

Oh really? This i'd like to see.

I hope this isn't what I sounded like when I first joined.

ETA: Yes, this edit is a part of the joke, so forgive me if it's not a zinger

Edited: 01/10/2014 at 11:38 AM by Jerbilly

Jan 10, 2014 at 9:50:27 PM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington
So far not seeing any cheap deals like people keep telling me I'll get if I buy from game forums...I mean I've talked to a few people about their games and their prices are the same as Ebay...and I feel safer buying off of Ebay.

-------------------------
My finds thread: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=10&am...

My want list: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=56&am...

Trading: Lots of Pokemon cards, broken systems, Final Fantasy figures, Inuyasha figures, older PC games - PM me for more info! Also on the hunt for Earthbound!

(>'.')> I HAVE ASPERGERS, SO IF I SAY SOMETHING THAT SEEMS RUDE, I MIGHT NOT MEAN FOR IT TO BE RUDE!!!! <('.'<)

Jan 10, 2014 at 11:16:32 PM
ProtoScott (26)
(Mr. SpaceBeard) < Eggplant Wizard >
Indiana
Im surprised that your vibrant and warm personality isnt making people feel encouraged to offer you deals. I know if I were a seller on here id be eager to help out someone who has been so accepting of other peoples video game practices.

Hey you!! Got some Mega Man games??? Wanna sell 'em???

Well Click here ----> http://nintendoage.com/index.cfm?...

If it isn't checked off PM me!!

Jan 10, 2014 at 11:35:16 PM
ZombieGuyGeezus (110)
(Kyle aka Zombieguygeezus ) < Master Higgins >
Pennsylvania
Well.. you joined 1 day ago. They come as quickly as they go bc everyone else is looking for them. Tis' a gift and a curse.

VideoGameSage.com

Jan 11, 2014 at 2:16:18 AM
rondy_ (91)
< El Ripper >
United States
Welcome, why does your username not say "new" ?

btw you will hate me, most of the games I have are doubles or triples that I need to (re)sell.

Jan 11, 2014 at 3:12:21 AM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington
Originally posted by: ProtoScott

Im surprised that your vibrant and warm personality isnt making people feel encouraged to offer you deals. I know if I were a seller on here id be eager to help out someone who has been so accepting of other peoples video game practices.

And I'm surprised how sarcastic people can be on the internet....>.>

You don't like it? Tough, keep it to yourself. I know i'm not miss shits out sunshine and lollipops, so what? It's my opinion.

@rondy Well I didn't join yesterday as RGG said I did. I was on PlaystationAge for a few months before I hopped over here. Why it says I joined yesterday idk...I confused it?

My finds thread: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=10&am...

Trading: Lots of Pokemon cards, broken systems, Final Fantasy figures, Inuyasha figures, older PC games - PM me for more info! Also on the hunt for Earthbound!

(>'.')> I HAVE ASPERGERS, SO IF I SAY SOMETHING THAT SEEMS RUDE, I MIGHT NOT MEAN FOR IT TO BE RUDE!!!! <('.'<)

Jan 11, 2014 at 3:43:50 AM
ProtoScott (26)
(Mr. SpaceBeard) < Eggplant Wizard >
Indiana

You don't like it? Tough, keep it to yourself. I know i'm not miss shits out sunshine and lollipops, so what? It's my opinion.

@rondy Well I didn't join yesterday as RGG said I did. I was on PlaystationAge for a few months before I hopped over here. Why it says I joined yesterday idk...I confused it?

And my opinion is that if you can shit on other people for what they choose to do and buy then I am allowed point out that you are coming off as a whiney asshole.  You don't like it? Tough.

I am sorry that collecting in your area is tough, but guess what, it isn't exactly a cake walk anywhere else.  You hate people who beat you to the punch on games, collecting more than you see fit or reselling, thats totally fair.  I hate people who choose to introduce themselves by pissing and moaning about how hard they have it.

Hey you!! Got some Mega Man games??? Wanna sell 'em???

Well Click here ----> http://nintendoage.com/index.cfm?...

If it isn't checked off PM me!!

Jan 11, 2014 at 5:39:50 AM
Jerbilly (62)
Michigan

You must be the baddest ass gamer in the fourth grade.

Jan 11, 2014 at 6:00:29 AM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington

And my opinion is that if you can shit on other people for what they choose to do and buy then I am allowed point out that you are coming off as a whiney asshole.  You don't like it? Tough.

I am sorry that collecting in your area is tough, but guess what, it isn't exactly a cake walk anywhere else.  You hate people who beat you to the punch on games, collecting more than you see fit or reselling, thats totally fair.  I hate people who choose to introduce themselves by pissing and moaning about how hard they have it.

Yeah well I started the thread so..kindly get out because I really don't want to start a fight with someone who thinks I'm a total bitch. I've all ready been down that road many times and it's not fun. My thread, my opinion. Please go. And have a nice day

@deathrocks83 ^ Same goes for you sunshine.

Jan 11, 2014 at 6:11:05 AM
Jerbilly (62)
Michigan

@deathrocks83 ^ Same goes for you sunshine.

No, seriously. I'm 30 and usually sound like it. How old are you? 

Jan 11, 2014 at 6:17:28 AM
ADMINISTRATOR
B.A. (268)
(Brian P.) < Master Higgins >
Minnesota

So far not seeing any cheap deals like people keep telling me I'll get if I buy from game forums...I mean I've talked to a few people about their games and their prices are the same as Ebay...and I feel safer buying off of Ebay.

People aren't going to sell items for significantly less than they could easily get elseware to someone they don't know just because they are on a forum. You can usually get stuff for about eBay prices minus the approximate 10-15% fees. Once you get to know people (and they like you) you will probably find better deals. Welcome to the site and good luck!

Eta: you will get the same buyer protection with PayPal buying from someone here as you would eBay.

Edited: 01/11/2014 at 06:18 AM by B.A.

Jan 11, 2014 at 8:29:08 AM
sephiaya (9)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Australia
" Milk price hike tough for shoppers to swallow "
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new...

I think the above article relates to this. Snes games went from being $59.99 to near worthless and now some carts go for $10-$15 (i've heard some carts go for hundreds of dollars). Whats worse is the FAT CATS (resellers making a few $$) are just SUCH bad people... Shame one some guy for trying to provide for his family.... LOL....Life really isin fair is it. I mean buying used and rare video games really is a necessity. Who needs milk, eggs and bread when you can have a mint E.V.O for snes.

Jan 11, 2014 at 10:03:34 AM
snoopy101 (91)
< El Ripper >
Idaho
ive found a ton of good deals on this site, but with good comes the bad. My advice is if your looking for good deals avoid sellers with massive ebay store as well as avoid For Offer listings for the most part. Hell ive sold many things on here so cheap that the buyer shamelessly re-lists it on here for a much higher price with in a day of receiving the package. lol

Jan 11, 2014 at 10:31:06 AM
Foochie776 (240)
(Obi Wan Kenobi) < Bowser >
Minnesota
Originally posted by: deathrock83

You must be the baddest ass gamer in the fourth grade.

I think that was your Zinger Mr. Rogers.

And a big ol' LOL to arguing on the internet. This thread was well worth the read! Gotta love the people who just show up and start the whining!

May the force be with you.

Edited: 01/11/2014 at 10:35 AM by Foochie776

Jan 11, 2014 at 11:50:18 AM
Jerbilly (62)
Michigan
Originally posted by: Foochie776

Why thank you, Mr. Rogers

Jan 11, 2014 at 12:02:12 PM
Foochie776 (240)
(Obi Wan Kenobi) < Bowser >
Minnesota

Originally posted by: Foochie776

Why thank you, Mr. Rogers

Oh your welcome...... Mr. Rogers

May the force be with you.

Jan 11, 2014 at 8:23:15 PM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington
Originally posted by: B.A.

People aren't going to sell items for significantly less than they could easily get elseware to someone they don't know just because they are on a forum. You can usually get stuff for about eBay prices minus the approximate 10-15% fees. Once you get to know people (and they like you) you will probably find better deals. Welcome to the site and good luck! Eta: you will get the same buyer protection with PayPal buying from someone here as you would eBay.

^ See that's the stuff people need to be posting. Helpful and friendly. Like my mom likes to say If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. I was quite clear in the OP I was VENTING. I needed to get some shit off my chest to relax...everyone seems to have forgotten that. The point of my post was to VENT and if it sounded like I was whining...so what? I was VENTING. Get over it and stop bringing it up people.

I'm 22. If you had bother to read the post you could have seen I said I dropped out of high school and grew up on the NES. That doesn't leave a lot of options for age now does it?

Jan 11, 2014 at 8:47:46 PM
Jerbilly (62)
Michigan

^ See that's the stuff people need to be posting. Helpful and friendly. Like my mom likes to say If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. I was quite clear in the OP I was VENTING. I needed to get some shit off my chest to relax...everyone seems to have forgotten that. The point of my post was to VENT and if it sounded like I was whining...so what? I was VENTING. Get over it and stop bringing it up people.

I'm 22. If you had bother to read the post you could have seen I said I dropped out of high school and grew up on the NES. That doesn't leave a lot of options for age now does it?

Okay, first off, saying shitty things is the same as being a smartmouthed little puke. The tone turns people off, regardless of whether or not you think you're being funny or whatever. I would definitely know from experience here. Second, I grew up on the NES and am 30. So that doesn't help to narrow down your age. The only thing that does do that is the way you present yourself. Dropping out of high school has nothing to do with anything.

ETA: Take as long as you need. I have the entire weekend off so I'm not going anywhere

Edited: 01/11/2014 at 10:16 PM by Jerbilly

Jan 11, 2014 at 10:42:32 PM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington

Okay, first off, saying shitty things is the same as being a smartmouthed little puke. The tone turns people off, regardless of whether or not you think you're being funny or whatever. I would definitely know from experience here. Second, I grew up on the NES and am 30. So that doesn't help to narrow down your age. The only thing that does do that is the way you present yourself. Dropping out of high school has nothing to do with anything.

ETA: Take as long as you need. I have the entire weekend off so I'm not going anywhere

I'm not trying to be funny if you actually read what I was saying you would see I said over and over and over again to get through your thick skull, that I was trying to VENT. Tell me, do you know what that means? It means getting something off of ones chest, to make them feel better. Like going to a therapist and talking. That's what I was trying to do, just let some steam off so my blood pressure doesn't go spiking up again. Which sadly you're making it spike by being so fucking retarded. I really don't know how else to say that I was VENTING and it shouldn't have been such a problem with everyone. I thought I was dealing with smart people here. Obviously everyone who didn't just say welcome and maybe give a few little words like RegularGuyGamer, jfreakofkorn, Jig, sadikyo, m308gunner, Slayter, pujolsfan, USFLegend, enysse, fsped09, JD, Holy-SNES, DoctorNick, B.A, and snoopy101...aka you and ProtoScott  are assholes. You two are the ONLY ones on the thread who didn't get IT. I mean....I really do not get how you two can just jump in and be dicks to a new person. All you two had to do, was see I was letting off steam, ignore it, and say Welcome. That it.

As for the age the NES came out in 1985...I grew up on it, which could mean mid 80's to early 90's. I dropped out of High School so 15-20, I was sort of leading the story in the way that me dropping out happened not that long ago. But it's a small age group and it doesn't include the age of a forth grader. But what did I expect from an asshole.

I'm done with this thread, If an Admin could lock it please? I'm tired of talking to someone who doesn't use their brain.

Jan 11, 2014 at 10:46:44 PM
Elijah (161)
(John (JD) Heins) < Wiz's Mom >
Iowa
Ok done. Take it to pm. Let's try to be a bit more nice around here

Selling everything.
-------> *Click Here* <--------

God loves everyone