Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

I guess ole Atwood wasn't telling the truth..... Stadium Events games will be for sale

LOCKED TOPIC

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:30:42 PM
Mr. CIB (67)
< El Ripper >
Florida
It appears Mr. Atwood is using the hype to his advantage and WILL BE selling his SE case or games fom the case..... he mentioned in a bigfoot eBay ad the SE is coming soon and provided a link.

See for yourself http://www.atwoodcs.com/atwoodtm/... and here is the Bigfoot case....... where the title says "BIGFOOT NES NINTENDO NEW FACTORY SEALED CASE FRESH - STADIUM EVENTS COMING SOON" http://www.ebay.com/itm/BIGFOOT-N...

"Today I have for your consideration STADIUM EVENTS, for the Nes Nintendo system. This game is brand new and factory sealed and will come directly from the sealed case that is pictured above.

Let it be known that everyone who signed a NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENTS, including the 12 individuals that already received this game from me, ARE NOT released from those agreements.

This will be a best offer only transaction through ebay. I will choose who gets this game.

It seems there has been some hype about this SE case on Nintendo Age and Pat The Nes Punk #CUPodcast on YouTube

I have more than 350 sealed Nes cases to choose from for my next auction. I'm thinking either Ice Climber, Clu Clu Land or maybe Baseball which are all are sticker sealed.

I took a break from eBay for a period of time, I returned a few weeks ago. I have some limits on my account. As soon as they are lifted, I will be listing some games others consider "rare," such as Stadium Events, Ice Climber, Clu Clu Land and Kid Icarus, just to name a few. These game will come from the more than 350 factory sealed cases I have."

Edited: 04/11/2016 at 11:03 PM by Mr. CIB

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:32:33 PM
barrels (149)
< Bowser >
Other
wow

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:38:14 PM
PhearedPhool (75)
< El Ripper >
Oregon
here we go!

-------------------------

Looking for Nintendo signage/cabinets!!!

I have Exertainment Lifecycle 9xs for sale. Looking for NWC/low serial number SNES/NES and authorized repair center items.

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:39:02 PM
NickTLG (48)
(Nintendo Sage) < Bowser >
Illinois
Not only does the mere existence of this clearly have a psychological effect on the value of the games, but now all the people saying he'd never sell it were wrong. I'm thinking he's doing this specifically because everyone was saying he'd never sell it, and even if he did he wouldn't open it, etc. Interesting guy.

Instagram
Wishlist

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:39:16 PM
laddersandcakes (58)
(Chris ) < Lolo Lord >
Virginia
Snap! Need a front row seat for this one.

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:42:17 PM
Benihana (154)
(Don't Stop Believin!) < Master Higgins >
Washington
Where is my popcorn?
I am glad I am not a buyer!

My Biggest Fear is...She Sells my Games for the Amount I told her I paid for them.

Vintage.Nintendoage.com for LIFE!

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:43:03 PM
Daria (29)
(Alexandria Sanchez) < King Solomon >
Florida
Originally posted by: cirellio

Not only does the mere existence of this clearly have a psychological effect on the value of the games, but now all the people saying he'd never sell it were wrong. I'm thinking he's doing this specifically because everyone was saying he'd never sell it, and even if he did he wouldn't open it, etc. Interesting guy.

I love the way he casually tosses out having already sold 12 other copies by mentioning non-disclosure aggreements. Priceless. XD

Check out DariaPlaysRPGs on Youtube for Reviews on translated, homebrew, and classic RPGs.

Looking to buy a copy of Shining Force Genesis - Complete in excellent condition

Edited: 04/11/2016 at 10:43 PM by Daria

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:44:50 PM
bunnyboy (81)
(Funktastic B) < Master Higgins >
California
Should have said "this case will be for sale, my other 25 cases will not be sold"

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:47:16 PM
dra600n (300)
(Adym \m/) < Bonk >
Connecticut
Originally posted by: Daria

I love the way he casually tosses out having already sold 12 other copies by mentioning non-disclosure aggreements. Priceless. XD

Maybe it's 12 people who he showed pictures to and not sold items to? I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet

Proud owner of post #1800 in Inner Circle HQ thread

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:48:25 PM
Uncle Meat (69)
(SanitaryNonAvengerRules ) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
This is awesome!

Ayy yoo pizza bie!

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:48:41 PM
xjwebb1982 (38)
< Meka Chicken >
Ohio
The original thread for the SE case was epic but this is going to take it to a new level. Wow. Speechless. Going to be very interesting to watch all this unfold.

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:48:49 PM
MinusWorlds (72)
(Fudge Tastic) < King Solomon >
U.S. Virgin Islands
We'll see. 

Edited: 04/11/2016 at 10:50 PM by MinusWorlds

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:50:53 PM
futureman (19)
(Cody Greenhalge) < Meka Chicken >
Florida
Originally posted by: MinusWorlds

Kind of a dick move browsing and posting links to his site, but not surprised given the OP.

its a dick move to post a link to a public ebay auction and to a page that is linked in said auction description?

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:51:48 PM
MinusWorlds (72)
U.S. Virgin Islands
Originally posted by: futureman

Kind of a dick move browsing and posting links to his site, but not surprised given the OP.

its a dick move to post a link to a public ebay auction and to a page that is linked in said auction description?

I edited. Didn't realize Tim posted it himself. 

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:51:49 PM
Mr. CIB (67)
< El Ripper >
Florida

Why because you got out???????? How many times did you say not for sale? Furthermore if you could "read" he posted the link himself on his eBay listing for Bigfoot......... so the only dick move is the one you were getting being his ulimate HYPE MAN..... 

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:53:05 PM
Mr. CIB (67)
< El Ripper >
Florida

No don't edit.......... READ before you accuse.... let your words stand.....

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:53:33 PM
MinusWorlds (72)
U.S. Virgin Islands
Originally posted by: myblackamex

Why because you got out???????? How many times did you say not for sale? Furthermore if you could "read" he posted the link himself on his eBay listing for Bigfoot......... so the only dick move is the one you were getting being his ulimate HYPE MAN..... 

Read above. I got out how exactly? I don't care about Stadium Events. 

You call me his HYPE MAN. You post this? You're a sharp one huh?

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:54:27 PM
MinusWorlds (72)
U.S. Virgin Islands

Dude STFU. I corrected because I was wrong. Now piss off. 

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:56:21 PM
Mr. CIB (67)
< El Ripper >
Florida

Dude STFU. I corrected because I was wrong. Now piss off. 

Too much emotions........... and it obvious your vocabulary is limited. 

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:56:52 PM
The Questyen (9)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Arizona
Anybody who tells someone to sign a non-disclosure agreement before they would sell them a videogame is a lunatic.

Edited: 04/11/2016 at 10:57 PM by The Questyen

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:58:50 PM
Retroman86 (20)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(matt williams) < Meka Chicken >
Pennsylvania
let the games begin

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:58:57 PM
Benihana (154)
(Don't Stop Believin!) < Master Higgins >
Washington
Minusworld, Myblack...
Well, this thread turned south fast.
Take it to PM's, get back on topic or I will end this trip right now.

My Biggest Fear is...She Sells my Games for the Amount I told her I paid for them.

Vintage.Nintendoage.com for LIFE!

Edited: 04/11/2016 at 10:59 PM by Benihana

Apr 11, 2016 at 11:02:09 PM
MinusWorlds (72)
U.S. Virgin Islands
Originally posted by: The Questyen

Anybody who tells someone to sign a non-disclosure agreement before they would sell them a videogame is a lunatic.

I've had buyers request them. Works both ways. 

Apr 11, 2016 at 11:03:11 PM
SwiftFrost (200)
< King Solomon >
United States
Originally posted by: The Questyen

You have a very low threshold for lunacy. I've had people sign NDAs for significantly less money involved. 

Regardless, this will be fun to watch. Glad I'm not a sealed collecter. This could be a great or terrible point in history for those folks. Time will tell. 

Apr 11, 2016 at 11:03:42 PM
Daria (29)
(Alexandria Sanchez) < King Solomon >
Florida
Originally posted by: dra600n

Originally posted by: Daria

Maybe it's 12 people who he showed pictures to and not sold items to? I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet
"including the 12 individuals that already received this game from me"

I think the implication here is clear. If his wording is lisleading, it's intentionally so. He's fucking with people for fun now. 

Check out DariaPlaysRPGs on Youtube for Reviews on translated, homebrew, and classic RPGs.

Looking to buy a copy of Shining Force Genesis - Complete in excellent condition