Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Switching the Top and Bottom Screens on the DS Software solutions?

Dec 24, 2017 at 9:01:46 PM
SoleGooseProductions (129)
(Beau ) < King Solomon >
Michigan
The DS is one of my favorite systems, and I have a lot of games for it that I would like to play, but I have difficulty playing games where the action primarily takes place on the bottom screen. It's a strain on my neck, and at this point I have to pass on playing a lot of pretty great games. So, with that being the case, is there some way to flip the screens? It seems that some of the emus can switch screens or something like that (haven't really looked into it, but it seems to be the case). Are there DS emus for the DS itself? And yes, I realize that any of these options will render inoperable touch screen games, and that is fine. I mostly play RPGs, and pass on ones that use the touch screen. I suppose that I could rig up some sort of emu setup, but I do enjoy laying on the couch and playing on the DS. Thanks for any help!

-------------------------
"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long..." ~ Blade Runner

SoleGooseProductions.com

Dec 25, 2017 at 9:19:38 AM
Phins (68)
(-P Z T-) < Kraid Killer >
Utah
The Wii U has options to play DS games with the screens flipped any way you want them if you got one, only caveat being you either need the Virtual Console releases or you can make your own VC injects for free using Nintendo's official emulator
Good thing the Wii U is easily hacked

-------------------------
We are soldiers without borders, our purpose defined by the Era we live in; we will sometimes have to sell ourselves and services. If the times demand it, we'll be revolutionaries, criminals, terrorists.
And yes, we may all be headed straight to Hell, but what better place for us than this? It is our only home.
Our Heaven, and our Hell.
This, is Outer Heaven.