Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Golden SUPER MARIO BROS. Golden Color/Activity Book Auction Ends December 16th at Midnight NA Time

LOCKED TOPIC

Dec 6, 2015 at 8:51:04 PM
Stan (81)
(Demonologist and Linguist Supreme) < Ridley Wrangler >
Virginia
Hey, found one of these, and actually it was mine when I was younger.  This auction is for an awesome Golden color/activity book of Super Mario Bros. with various images to color and some activities at the end (one is a maze, for example).  This was my personal baby, so it has some wear, but hey, I totally colored some of the images VERY WELL and if I ever get famous this could be worth way over what I'm asking for it hahaha.  12 of the pages have coloring done, but that's only about 1/3 of them total.  There is some small coloring on the cover (see bottom), some slight bending, a little pricetag residue, and some wear at the edges, but otherwise in good shape.  And think of it, one of the original NES collecting gods (me) COLORED SOME OF IT.  That has to be worth something.  This tends to go for quite a bit, and it's somewhat dear to me but I have no reason to own it.  Considering what they usually go for on eBay I think this is a fair starting price.

Opening Bid: $10
Bid Increments: $1
Ending Time: December 16th Midnight NA Time (so technically December 17th on the dot)
Shipping: Media Mail with Tracking (varies on location), WILL do International, FREE if the bidding breaches $25
HIGH BID: