Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

"Miniature" Nintendo Cartridge Device Danglers (3DS Charms) Custom Made to Order NA Discount -$3 off Any order! (As Featured on ABC News)

Aug 14, 2015 at 6:50:53 AM
Otraotaku (31)
(Otra The Otaku) < Lolo Lord >
Indiana
To Order with the NA Discount just send me a PM!
you can check these out at either Etsy or eBay! Thanks for looking!

$20 each on eBay
$18 each on Etsy (Bulk Discounts available mix/match)
$15 each for (Nintendo Age Members only)

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheOtak...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Ni...

Video Games in Miniature at the Otaku Gameroom on Etsy prouodly presents to you a fun project that Ive been working on is available to purchase  Miniature Cartridges of your favorite NES, SNES and N64 games! Choose your favorite NINTENDO Title and Wear it proudly with your favorite Portable Console, (Gameboy Advance, Micro, DS, DSi, "New" 3DS) Smart Phone or other preferred Electronic Devices. Show Your Favorite Classic Video Game off to the World!

Each Cartridge is Sculpted and Detailed personally by me to look like the Real thing, The Iconic Games Stand out and are instantly recognizable! from the Front Label, Back Label, to the Screw holes. If you are a Nintendo Fan you will not be disappointed!

The Most Popular Choices have been...

NES:
Tetris
Contra
Metroid
Punchout!!
Dr. Mario
BattleToads
Castlevania
Final Fantasy
Duck Tales
Megaman 2
Kirby's Adventure
River City Ransom
The Adventure of Link
The Legend of Zelda
Super Mario Bros. / Duck Hunt
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles / ARCADE

SNES:
Donkey Kong Country
Earthbound
Kirby Super Star
Megaman X
Super Mario World
Super Metroid
Super Punchout!!
Zelda: Link to The Past
Super Street Fighter Turbo
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
Super Mario Kart

N64:
Banjo Kazooie
Conkers Bad Fur Day
Goldeneye
Harvest Moon 64
Mario Kart 64
Super Mario 64
Mario Party
Super Smash Bros.
Yoshi's Story
Zelda Ocarina of Time
Pokemon Stadium
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire

If you don't see a game listed in the Favorites, Don't worry we have them all!

MORE INFO:
If you have ordered this Product before or don't see something you'd like as a Keychain/ Dangler Etc. please don't hesitate. Make a Request and we may create it for you!

ORDER PROCESS:
Message me to request any Existing Nintendo Title, (or you can even send me a custom Label) and I will personally recreate that Game Cartridge in roughly 1:6 Scale Miniature form.
(Please read Disclaimer for more Info)
I do not hear from you in a Span of 3-5 Business Days I will automatically assume you want "one" Pictured, and it will be shipped at Random.

INSTRUCTIONS:
To attach the dangler to an electronic device, please make sure the desired device includes a Hoop/Loop on the edge of the device (See Pictures) Each Cartridge includes a Black Strap with a Detachable Clasp to remove the dangler from the attached Object, simply loop the strap through the hole on the Device and pull the clasp through, then hook the Cartridge to the Clasp. Done!

SHIPPING:
Because these are made to order please allow upto 5 Business Days for Processing / Design / Creating of the items. Thanks!

DISCOUNT:
If you intend to Purchase more than 1 on an order please let me know, We offer Discounts on Large orders! contact me for more info!

Please Read before Purchasing...

DISClAIMER:  Because everything is Handmade the Product may contain minor defects such as Tiny Holes, Bubbles or cracks. To insure the product is strong and long lasting the Color of each cartridge is Tinted and Dyed (not Painted) through the Manufacturing process. being so the Color may vary slightly between batches.

The Printer we currently use for the Labels Produces a Scratch Resistant and is waterproof again to insure Product Longevity, but because we choose this process it may also may appear blurry upon close inspection on some Designs, For best results you can choose a favorite Video Game Title with a larger Picture or Logo.

NOTE:
If you are unsure about the label Chosen I am more than happy to send you pictures before Shipping and Completing your order.

-------------------------
Looking for "Cart Only" BOUNTYS! Please feel free to PM with offers & add+ Shipping!
Pocky & Rocky 2 $200,  Pocky Rocky 1 $75, Bronkie The Bronchiasaurus $125, Space MegaForce $125, Super Turrican 2 $100, Zero: Kamakazi Squirrel $115

Trades
http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...
Want List

Edited: 08/14/2015 at 11:43 AM by Otraotaku

Aug 14, 2015 at 8:59:01 AM
thesubcon3 (148)
(Jeffrey Wittenhagen) < King Solomon >
Texas

To me they look really cool and the fact that I could get a Mad Wizard charm is awesome. Do you do other colors as well?

Check out VGBS Gaming Podcast, all of my books and other nonsense at:
www.hagensalley.com

Get one of my latest books...The Complete SNES - Definitive Edition! 

https://hagens-alley-books.myshopify.com/collections/hagens-...

Games I am looking for...PM me if you got 'em
Obscure Games for the PC-FX, Vectrex, Neo Geo, MSX
NES Homebrew - Lady Frogger, Blade Buster (with save)

Edited: 08/14/2015 at 07:26 PM by thesubcon3

Aug 14, 2015 at 9:18:31 AM
Geoff (3)
< Eggplant Wizard >
England
Of course he hasn't. Does it matter?

Aug 14, 2015 at 9:26:45 AM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland
Well technically it's illegal in that case, but pretty much anything branded (sports team logos / Nintendo logos / etc.) and sold on Etsy is illegal.

WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Aug 14, 2015 at 9:50:43 AM
thesubcon3 (148)
(Jeffrey Wittenhagen) < King Solomon >
Texas
Of course it's kind of pricey, it's customized and done one at a time, not in bulk. And this isn't making a repro of a licensed game, that's a ridiculous comparison, it's making a keychain charm of your favorite game. It's like buying a custom made T-Shirt.

Check out VGBS Gaming Podcast, all of my books and other nonsense at:
www.hagensalley.com

Get one of my latest books...The Complete SNES - Definitive Edition! 

https://hagens-alley-books.myshopify.com/collections/hagens-...

Games I am looking for...PM me if you got 'em
Obscure Games for the PC-FX, Vectrex, Neo Geo, MSX
NES Homebrew - Lady Frogger, Blade Buster (with save)

Edited: 08/14/2015 at 07:27 PM by thesubcon3

Aug 14, 2015 at 10:00:02 AM
TWarwick07 (85)
(Kung Fu Master) < King Solomon >
New Jersey
Originally posted by: Katchii

Fifteen bucks each seems to be a bit of a rip off...

Have you got a licence to produce these from Nintendo?

Is 15 bucks to much or are you just too cheap. If it is too rich for your blood move on , I think these look really cool. Good luck with your sale !

Aug 14, 2015 at 10:01:11 AM
Uncle Meat (69)
(SanitaryNonAvengerRules ) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario

Then don't buy any and keep your comments to yourself.

Ayy yoo pizza bie!

Aug 14, 2015 at 10:10:45 AM
TWarwick07 (85)
(Kung Fu Master) < King Solomon >
New Jersey

Originally posted by: ToxieRules

Then don't buy any and keep your comments to yourself.

Wow guess im the only one who sees this for what it is.

As for my comments, this is a public forum and im entilted to my opinion, so will express it when I feel the need 
No you are just a thread crapper

Aug 14, 2015 at 10:18:09 AM
Otraotaku (31)
Indiana
Originally posted by: thesubcon3

Please don't troll someone for their custom work. That's not what we usually do here.

To me they look really cool and the fact that I could get a Mad Wizard charm is awesome. Do you do other colors as well?
I understand the Licensed / Tademark rights and legalities... (One of my reasons ive held off showing the community for a year, until now) these are sold as crafts and cater to fans in the same way that Fan art / fiction pleases fans. I would Hope that Nintendo does take an interest in my Project and license a full line of these (1st Party Carts) Id buy them all!

but... Yes, Ive done a few Custom carts for Indie Developers that they wanted to use to promote their upcoming game, and I have attempted and use of lots of different colors, unfortunately though currently the Metalics (Zelda Golds etc) have to be made out of Clay to achieve the right Tint. but they still look great

Looking for "Cart Only" BOUNTYS! Please feel free to PM with offers & add+ Shipping!
Pocky & Rocky 2 $200,  Pocky Rocky 1 $75, Bronkie The Bronchiasaurus $125, Space MegaForce $125, Super Turrican 2 $100, Zero: Kamakazi Squirrel $115

Trades
Want List

Edited: 08/14/2015 at 10:26 AM by Otraotaku

Aug 14, 2015 at 10:25:37 AM
Otraotaku (31)
Indiana
Originally posted by: TWarwick07

Is 15 bucks to much or are you just too cheap. If it is too rich for your blood move on , I think these look really cool. Good luck with your sale !

Thanks! Honestly I've been working hard to try to keep costs down. They used to be priced to sell on eBay for $25, $20 on etsy... but I'm finding new techniques and after getting some exposure found that $18-20 is actually a pretty fair price point to be at. and I like "Rice Blood"  comment in a sense the Consumer typically doesnt understand what little profit margins there are at the end as a result what really goes into it. Time, Money theres no Fee for a "Custom Design" (Thats Time)

Trades
Want List

Aug 14, 2015 at 10:57:10 AM
Otraotaku (31)
Indiana

Trades
Want List

Edited: 08/14/2015 at 01:24 PM by Otraotaku

Aug 14, 2015 at 11:09:14 AM
mattbep (107)
(Former Scramble Champion) < King Solomon >
Pennsylvania
I don't see the need to publicly point out when you think something is overpriced. We do it in the seller silliness thread, but that's behind their backs. No need to do it in someone's FS thread. You are just thread crapping and potentially hurting their sales. If you feel the price is too high, PM the seller if you're trying to help them out or just move on. If the price really is too high, no one will buy. You're not doing anyone a favor here. And there's a difference between posting an opinion and being a jerk.

Aug 14, 2015 at 11:15:38 AM
Uncle Meat (69)
(SanitaryNonAvengerRules ) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
Originally posted by: mattbep

I don't see the need to publicly point out when you think something is overpriced. We do it in the seller silliness thread, but that's behind their backs. No need to do it in someone's FS thread. You are just thread crapping and potentially hurting their sales. If you feel the price is too high, PM the seller if you're trying to help them out or just move on. If the price really is too high, no one will buy. You're not doing anyone a favor here. And there's a difference between posting an opinion and being a jerk.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand que your avatar because it just fits it so well.

Ayy yoo pizza bie!

Aug 14, 2015 at 11:15:43 AM
MrClutch (161)
(Ron W) < King Solomon >
Minnesota
Stop the thread crapping.

This is not a "Price Check" thread. He's selling custom created pieces of art.

Let me remove the eggplant curse.

Aug 14, 2015 at 11:16:41 AM
Otraotaku (31)
Indiana
I asked an admin to Delete this thread. Maybe Il Try again Next Year... Thanks

Trades
Want List

Aug 14, 2015 at 11:21:27 AM
Katchii (23)
< Meka Chicken >
Florida
Originally posted by: mattbep

You know what, fair enough and point taken.

I truly was not trying to troll/thread spoil, but really saw this in my own eyes the same as sellers with repro items.

To the OP, im sorry and good luck with your sales, my opinion seems in the minority here.

Aug 14, 2015 at 12:34:17 PM
MrWunderful (289)
(Corey ) < Wiz's Mom >
California
Originally posted by: Otraotaku

Dude dont do that. Just ask them to clean it up. You have a cool product here, good luck with sale!

Aug 14, 2015 at 12:42:43 PM
RegularGuyGamer (110)
(Kyle aka Zombieguygeezus ) < Master Higgins >
Pennsylvania

Originally posted by: TWarwick07

Thanks! Honestly I've been working hard to try to keep costs down. They used to be priced to sell on eBay for $25, $20 on etsy... but I'm finding new techniques and after getting some exposure found that $18-20 is actually a pretty fair price point to be at. and I like "Rice Blood"  comment in a sense the Consumer typically doesnt understand what little profit margins there are at the end as a result what really goes into it. Time, Money theres no Fee for a "Custom Design" (Thats Time)

Please before anyone acuses me of more trolling or thread crapping/spoiling, how can a half inch square piece of plastic with a tiny labe on it cost anywhere near $15 to produce?  It cant take more than 10 minutes to make with less than a dollar of material?

Maybe im wrong but perhaps if you explained the work involved or premium materials/tools involved I could see where the $15-$20-$25 value comes in.

Like I said if these were licenced by Nintendo then I could see where most of the cost comes from, but my 10 year old nephew could knock these out in art clasd but I certainly wouldnt ask for twenty bucks for one?

Matt beat me to it :/ GL w the sales OP. I think they look great! Do you do gameboy games?

Edited: 08/14/2015 at 12:45 PM by RegularGuyGamer

Aug 14, 2015 at 12:53:38 PM
Otraotaku (31)
Indiana
Originally posted by: MrWunderful

Dude dont do that. Just ask them to clean it up. You have a cool product here, good luck with sale!

Thanks, Ill see if one of the Mods would be interested. but the Negativeity surrounding this thread just doesnt do it justice... I totally wasnt expecting that

Trades
Want List

Aug 14, 2015 at 1:00:33 PM
ADMINISTRATOR
VGD (465)
(RL ) < Wiz's Mom >
Michigan

Aug 14, 2015 at 1:01:34 PM
ADMINISTRATOR
VGD (465)
(RL ) < Wiz's Mom >
Michigan
oh and I cleaned up some of the thread crapping as well. The opinion of one does not represent the community as a whole. Sell away.

Aug 14, 2015 at 1:19:08 PM
Otraotaku (31)
Indiana
Originally posted by: VGD

oh and I cleaned up some of the thread crapping as well. The opinion of one does not represent the community as a whole. Sell away.

Thanks! I appreciate the assist

Trades
Want List

Edited: 08/14/2015 at 01:19 PM by Otraotaku

Aug 14, 2015 at 1:21:46 PM
pinopoly (2)
(kyle trompeter) < Crack Trooper >
Kansas
Do not listen to the haters. These are the cutest things i have ever seen. They look super cool and are a new idea!!! I will probably be buying a few in a couple weeks when i get the money! People dont understand time and effort put into things like this. I for one love this idea and concept.

Aug 14, 2015 at 10:44:17 PM
AirVillain (15)
< King Solomon >
British Columbia
These are neat!

Screw the haters.

AirVillain    
"Way cool, dude!"

Aug 15, 2015 at 10:25:11 AM
gutsman004 (126)
(Guts Man) < Wiz's Mom >
Texas
Free bump. And were you really featured on ABC news? Do you have a link? I'd love to watch that.