Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Wii Kiosk + PS3 Demo Video Kiosk pickup, looking for parts for the Wii

May 29, 2018 at 1:58:32 PM
koko (0)
< Little Mac >
Ontario
Picked up two cool things this past week. First is a Wii Kiosk, seller wanted $200 Cad to make some space, came with the console, controllers, demo controller wires and TV. He has another in better shape he might be getting rid of next week as well and said he would text me, pretty happy. The second was an in store Ebgames PS3 video demo kiosk for $20 Cad. I'm torn between what to do with it, I am deciding between leaving it as is and fixing it up a little, or turning it into a Nintendo demo display. I can add whatever vidoes I want, and each square underneath when pressed plays a video from MP4 format, a preview of the corresponding PS3 game. Could become something pretty unique for my kids who are huge nintendo fans. I tried out an Amiibo video which worked, so the possibilites of what I could make it into are pretty open. 

I am looking for a couple of parts for the Wii kiosk. Does anyone have the top part where the controllers sit, it has the Wii branding on the front, mine is missing. I am also looking for the plexiglass cover for the system. Shoot me a message if anyone has the parts and what you'd be asking.

Edited: 05/29/2018 at 02:16 PM by koko