Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Found an n64 prototype

Oct 16 at 9:12:38 PM
Nes Freak (31)
(Dave ) < Ridley Wrangler >
California
i was in videogamesnewyork in NYC wile on vacatio  and came across a n64 dev cart with a alpha build of glover on it.  unfortunatly it wasnt for sale.  i would have bought it if it were though.  but i did get to hold it lol    i told the man that it need to be dumped as these carts can erase or die from bit rot. so hopfully he does that.

i also drop by the nintendo store wile i was there got a few shirts from there  

Oct 16 at 9:27:24 PM
acromite53 (21)
(Evan ) < Lolo Lord >
Texas
That sure was the most claustrophobic store I've ever been in. Also, every video game store I visited in NYC was over priced. lol

Oct 16 at 10:18:38 PM
Nes Freak (31)
California
Originally posted by: acromite53

That sure was the most claustrophobic store I've ever been in. Also, every video game store I visited in NYC was over priced. lol
i did buy joe and mac from there but it was about 6 dollars higher than the ebay price.
its to be expexted. im sure NYC rent is high.

Oct 16 at 11:23:17 PM
skinnygrinny (68)
(a.k.a. the grinder. kobra kai! 42 foot tapeworm. Dragon kid. Sqoon kid. Surfer brah!) < Master Higgins >
Florida
I've been to the Nintendo store. I regret not buying the $60 hoodie  

-------------------------
 2016 - weekly contest "trash talker"

"...fated to pretend" - M.G.M.T.

Oct 16 at 11:47:40 PM
acromite53 (21)
(Evan ) < Lolo Lord >
Texas
I got this little guy when I went to the Nintendo Store in August

Oct 17 at 10:54:57 AM
Gex (42)
(Ryley Rolls ) < El Ripper >
Alberta
I love it when game stores display highly sought after games that aren't for sale

<<< Buying TurboGrafx 16 

Oct 17 at 12:37:28 PM
tbone3969 (67)
< Lolo Lord >
United States
I've been in that store multiple times as I live in NYC. Way overpriced, so the only time I ever bought something was when they had a buy two get one free sale. I am surprised they wouldn't sell that cart.

"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

Oct 18 at 11:44:07 AM
Nes Freak (31)
California
Originally posted by: tbone3969

I've been in that store multiple times as I live in NYC. Way overpriced, so the only time I ever bought something was when they had a buy two get one free sale. I am surprised they wouldn't sell that cart.

i had heard of the store so i had to see it for myself lol.  i live in california though.  you live in NYC?  how do you put up with it?  the drivers and pedesrians are insane lol.

Oct 18 at 11:52:20 AM
tbone3969 (67)
< Lolo Lord >
United States
Originally posted by: Nes Freak

i had heard of the store so i had to see it for myself lol.  i live in california though.  you live in NYC?  how do you put up with it?  the drivers and pedesrians are insane lol.

Yes I do.  Upper West Side.  You get used to the crazy people and traffic.  Best part about it is not owning a car IMO.  I love the subway system.  Get to play my handhelds during my 45 minute commute (one way).  Love the Switch, TurboExpress, and my bi-vert Gameboy (thanks Splain).  Waiting for my Nomad in the mail.

Oh and as for the traffic....  I lived in LA for one year and the traffic is worse IMO.

"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

Oct 18 at 12:19:44 PM
LutherDestroysTheGond (85)
(Grumble Grumble) < Lolo Lord >
Michigan
Neat proto. I'm going to NYC for work in a couple weeks so it sounds like I should avoid that store with their pricing. Heading back to the Nintendo NYC store while I'm there though

WTB:
Mega Man X2 box & manual
Mega Man X3 manual
Zelda 2 Trash Can

Oct 18 at 6:34:32 PM
Nes Freak (31)
California

Originally posted by: Nes Freak

Yes I do.  Upper West Side.  You get used to the crazy people and traffic.  Best part about it is not owning a car IMO.  I love the subway system.  Get to play my handhelds during my 45 minute commute (one way).  Love the Switch, TurboExpress, and my bi-vert Gameboy (thanks Splain).  Waiting for my Nomad in the mail.

Oh and as for the traffic....  I lived in LA for one year and the traffic is worse IMO.

heh well being a country bumkin,  it took me 20 minutes just to figure out the stupid pass system for the subway.  i dont live in LA  but your right about the traffic being worse lol.