NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

LOCKED TOPIC

Jul 28, 2008 at 12:32:04 PM
dangevin (219)
(Dan Langevin) < Wiz's Mom >
Pennsylvania
Originally posted by: nesman20

3)i overestimated my ability to weasel her out of the games and listed SE before i even had it from her

So how did you get the picture of it.

Don't tell me you just happened to be over there with your digital camera while you were exchanging custody of the kid one day, and just happened to get access to where she was storing everything, and just happened to dig this out and get pictures of it, all before you got out and back to your everyday.

And what of all the other stuff you're selling? You did successfully weasel that out of her, but not this one game?

-------------------------

Jul 28, 2008 at 12:36:14 PM
srh201 (114)
(Hootie McBoobins D.N.S.) < Bowser >
United States
if i was ant, i would accept that. hell, if i was ant, i would accept $10, because that is more than he is actually going to get from this idiot

Look, if you don't like the things that I post, don't PM me about it and don't start a war in a thread. Just FOE ME so you don't have to read my posts! That's why Dain put it there! Use it!!!

Jul 28, 2008 at 12:37:49 PM
srh201 (114)
United States
i didnt read all of this damn thread... does this dude have auctions up? he is selling more things? all of which were purchased with his wifes money and belong to his wife, so if you win any, you wont end up getting them. what an ass. so fucking stupid!

Look, if you don't like the things that I post, don't PM me about it and don't start a war in a thread. Just FOE ME so you don't have to read my posts! That's why Dain put it there! Use it!!!

Jul 28, 2008 at 12:39:22 PM
NOFRIENDO-banned (0)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Chad Tukiendorf) < Ridley Wrangler >
Wisconsin
Im sure he will be back in a couple of mins with another page long post trying to dig himself out of the Shitter.

Jul 28, 2008 at 12:43:35 PM
nesman20 (0)

(daymon byrd) < Tourian Tourist >
United States
i have no games and havent in over 2 years. my plan didnt work out as intended. i was man enough to come here and apologize and explain. i no longer care who believes me. the transaction is null and void as Ant never paid within the auction timeline. i was going to offer him money out of my pocket for his trouble, just to be cool from one ex-collector to another. now thanks to all of you coming down hard on me.... Ant gets nothing, i get nothing, and you guys get to talk shit about a guy who really doesnt care what you think. sad thing is that alot of you went behind his back and made side offers and he doesnt even know it. great community you guys have here, which is exactly why i did my collecting by myself years ago. don't bother banning me, this is my last post.

Jul 28, 2008 at 12:48:48 PM
srh201 (114)
United States
haha awwwwww..., i personally apologize to you ant. this douche WAS going to send you tons of cash out of his pocket, but because of me and others on this site, you get nothing! who would've predicted that? geez, and we all thought this guy was an honest person! get the fuck out of here and dont come back. we dont want your bullshit stories

Jul 28, 2008 at 12:51:45 PM
matt163201 (2)
(Matt K) < Meka Chicken >
Florida
Originally posted by: nesman20

i have no games and havent in over 2 years. my plan didnt work out as intended. i was man enough to come here and apologize and explain. i no longer care who believes me. the transaction is null and void as Ant never paid within the auction timeline. i was going to offer him money out of my pocket for his trouble, just to be cool from one ex-collector to another. now thanks to all of you coming down hard on me.... Ant gets nothing, i get nothing, and you guys get to talk shit about a guy who really doesnt care what you think. sad thing is that alot of you went behind his back and made side offers and he doesnt even know it. great community you guys have here, which is exactly why i did my collecting by myself years ago. don't bother banning me, this is my last post.

LOL of the century!!!!!

Edited: 07/28/2008 at 12:52 PM by matt163201

Jul 28, 2008 at 12:52:54 PM
NOFRIENDO-banned (0)
(Chad Tukiendorf) < Ridley Wrangler >
Wisconsin
Please Ban this P.O.S!!!

Jul 28, 2008 at 1:20:34 PM
MarioShroomed (0)
(Daniel Powers) < Meka Chicken >
Ohio
what are we talking about? I've been in another city the past couple days.

Jul 28, 2008 at 1:22:33 PM
TheFrisbee (194)
(Max (Ray) Frisbee) < Bowser >
Tennessee
i love you shroomer.

[18:07] osg: It is my lifelon goal to be in everyone's signature

Current project: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Jul 28, 2008 at 1:28:54 PM
Mr. Gimmick (50)
(Gimmick, Mr.) < King Solomon >
Connecticut

nesman20 -> O yeah that makes sense, screw ant because of other members... WTF

Obviously thats a bunch of horse shit when you say you would have paid ant for his troubles. I give you alot of credit for comming here, but this was not the way to adress the situation. The simple solutioun would to have actually paid ant for his troubles, and apologized, rather than make up some bullshit stories and waste everybody's time.  

Edited: 07/28/2008 at 01:29 PM by Mr. Gimmick

Jul 28, 2008 at 1:39:09 PM
matt163201 (2)
Florida
All he did was solidify that his story was complete horseshit

Jul 28, 2008 at 1:39:21 PM
burnambill333 (0)
(Nicholas Morgan) < King Solomon >
New Jersey
Quit jumping on Daymon. I love the NintendoAGE community but it's really quite ridiculous when you all gang up on somebody like this. I'm not defending him, nor am I taking any side in this issue. This is a dead issue. The horse is already dead.

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!

Jul 28, 2008 at 1:44:20 PM
matt163201 (2)
Florida
No way jose.......animals can still shit after they are (presumed) dead! And this one just took a huge shit

Jul 28, 2008 at 1:46:53 PM
TheFrisbee (194)
(Max (Ray) Frisbee) < Bowser >
Tennessee
Did this thread break the record yet>?

[18:07] osg: It is my lifelon goal to be in everyone's signature

Current project: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Jul 28, 2008 at 1:47:20 PM
srh201 (114)
United States
this thread was dead a while ago, and then he decided to come in here and tell some blatant lies. he brought it upon himself, nick. he really does deserve to be ganged up on. read his posts... they were such bullshit. all he had to do was say

"yes, i thought it was worth 4k, but then found out it was more so i decided to fuck ant. all of you would do the same thing if told that you lost out on having another $6k in your pocket. i admit to doing a total dick move (even bigger than hounder), but when it comes down to it, cash rules everything around me, cream, get the money, dolla dolla bills ya'll! and i GOT the money... you wouldve done the same if you were in my shoes!"

Jul 28, 2008 at 1:49:00 PM
burnambill333 (0)
New Jersey
If I sold something for 4k, then somebody offered me 10k for that same item, I would sell to the 10k buyer too. I'd be stupid not to. Duh

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!

Jul 28, 2008 at 1:50:18 PM
srh201 (114)
United States
nick, my point exactly. you wouldnt have to make up some bullshit stories (like 10 of them) to back up why you did it. you did it cuz CREAM!!! simple as that. fess up to it and get it over with.

Jul 28, 2008 at 1:51:48 PM
matt163201 (2)
Florida
Yea BUT he made up these ridiculous conflicting stories to boot, which certifies him as douche #1

Jul 28, 2008 at 1:52:43 PM
srh201 (114)
United States
matt, i completely agree

and on a side note, im still waiting for some better pics of your ex toy! haha

Jul 28, 2008 at 1:55:08 PM
burnambill333 (0)
New Jersey
That still doesn't justify the "angry NA mob" to jump on this guy the way you did. I love this community but man can you guys be brutal to one of your own. I've been on the receiving end of the "angry NA mob" several times and it's no fun. This guy was a collector before any of you guys started collecting. If he's making up stories, whatever, this isn't anybody's business besides his and Ant's. Who cares? Let it go.

Jul 28, 2008 at 1:57:20 PM
matt163201 (2)
Florida
This guy is not one of us, by his own statements hes a loner, a vigilantly

Edited: 07/28/2008 at 01:57 PM by matt163201

Jul 28, 2008 at 1:58:10 PM
burnambill333 (0)
New Jersey
Seriously.....sending him dozens of threatening hate emails, and legal threats, then threatening his family, friends, etc, especially when it's really NOT your business. WOW. That really makes me proud to be a member here /sarcasm

Edited: 07/28/2008 at 01:59 PM by burnambill333

Jul 28, 2008 at 1:59:42 PM
srh201 (114)
United States
freedom of speech, playa! we can be an angry mob if we want to!

i wasnt a part of this at all until i actually read some of the bullshit that was spewing out of him. i dont care about the situation, but the shit he said was so stupid, i couldnt resist joining in

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:00:12 PM
matt163201 (2)
Florida
If I remember correctly want you that initially tried to side deal with this ass behind Ants back? ( of which I havent said any of those things other than saying ant should take legal action, seriously defending this guy makes me think someone might be in cahoots with him)