Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Homebrew Moonfall - Zelda Compilation Album on Cart Compilation of many Zelda tunes playable on console with full GUI.

Sep 17 at 8:33:27 AM
neodolphino (179)
(Justin ) < Ridley Wrangler >
Pennsylvania
Originally posted by: Indo

Originally posted by: phart010

If I recall correctly, I thought someone had made a little adaptor that can plug into the expansion port on the bottom of the NES to enable expansion sound. This was a consumer friendly solution that got around the necessity to mod the system.

I think that was Muramasa.  Maybe it was RetroUSB or Infinite NES Lives.  

I know for a fact Paul at INL has made a similar product that was very reasonably priced.  Maybe reach out to him  .

Sep 22 at 10:01:14 PM
TylerBarnes (0)
(Tyler Barnes) < Little Mac >
Texas
Things are falling into place as far as all the physical items I have and have on the way for final assembly. Name change is fully manifested as the labels are getting reprinted with that change. Also Rom completely done and Board and EPROMS ready to burn. Last thing I have left is licensing. Wanted to make an update vid, in my normal fashion and fill everyone in on the remaining things I have to complete on my end of things before I'm able to get them in the hands of people that want them. I have a website complete for the release details and in browser demo, but licensing is a crucial yet expensive step that are holding things back until I'm able to do some saving. Thanks for everyones patience and their interest. 

Edited: 09/23/2019 at 12:39 AM by TylerBarnes

Sep 30 at 8:15:21 PM
shaunvollmer (3)
(Shaun Vollmer) < Cherub >
New York
Excited! Can't wait for the release keep up the good work!

Oct 08 at 7:35:20 PM
TylerBarnes (0)
(Tyler Barnes) < Little Mac >
Texas
Liscensing is acquired and assembly has begun. Projected launch is around October 20th (crossing my fingers). My new black shells have arrived and labels are arriving tomorrow. I will share the website URL here first and keep it exclusive to this thread for about a week to allow you fine folks to have first dibs on the shell color you want. (donor grey or new black) 

Oct 08 at 8:45:02 PM
neodolphino (179)
(Justin ) < Ridley Wrangler >
Pennsylvania
Originally posted by: TylerBarnes

Liscensing is acquired and assembly has begun. Projected launch is around October 20th (crossing my fingers). My new black shells have arrived and labels are arriving tomorrow. I will share the website URL here first and keep it exclusive to this thread for about a week to allow you fine folks to have first dibs on the shell color you want. (donor grey or new black) 

Count me in!!!

Oct 09 at 1:06:57 AM
0xDEAFC0DE (0)
(Bennett ) < Tourian Tourist >
Illinois
I just came across this, I'll definitely want one! Also, awesome EPROM covers.