Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Homebrew Multiple In-Development Famicom Games Haradius ZERO, Porun-Chan's Love of Onigiri, Nearly Eastern Story, Chiptune Hell, & Touhou Cherry Tree Dream

Sep 26 at 10:42:28 AM
Indo (4)
(Chris ) < Crack Trooper >
New Jersey
Small batch? I think there will be a good demand for it. Hopefully a second batch or preorder when it sells out.

Edit: Reserving copies?

If so,

-------------------------
Deadeye.bit        Twitter       Instagram

Edited: 09/26/2019 at 10:46 AM by Indo

Sep 26 at 4:16:20 PM
EnigMog (0)

(Hardy Childers) < Little Mac >
South Carolina
So I'm gathering that Porun-Chan no Onigiri Daisuki released on March 16 of this year? https://ec.toranoana.shop/tora/ec...#

Or is it about to be released? https://twitter.com/moktv/status/...

Edited: 09/26/2019 at 04:17 PM by EnigMog

Sep 26 at 9:35:54 PM
Banshaku (0)
< Cherub >
Japan
@Indo

At first the NES version was supposed to be done with the help of Paul (InfiniteNesLives) but he's very, very, very (x100) busy so it was not possible for him to do it at the same time as the FC release. This caused some logistic issues and they are scrambling to figure out a way to get some NES version but there is no official release date yet (they are testing how to make NES cart at the moment). Since they are not sure how well it will go (making the carts), they will start with a small batch to test feasibility. As for reservation, unfortunately I don't think they have such system and only the BOOTH site will allow to buy the game. I can still ask if they can do any reservation but I cannot promise anything  

The NES version should be mostly the same thing as the FC one so as long you have an adapter it should work. If I can have an idea how many people may want the NES version instead of FC one I can give them the numbers and that can help them for preparing the first batch.

The FC version release is not affected and should hopefully be released at the beginning of November.

@EniMog
The game is available in Japan since the beginning of the year (? March, April forgot the exact date) and can be bought at Akihabara or the Toranoana website. There may be other places that sell it but I'm not directly in contact with him but can ask questions if required.

Sep 26 at 11:04:06 PM
Scrobins09 (8)
(Sean ) < Eggplant Wizard >
District of Columbia
Originally posted by: Banshaku

If I can have an idea how many people may want the NES version instead of FC one I can give them the numbers and that can help them for preparing the first batch.
Thank you for all the updates and for acting as a sort of go-between, Banshaku! I would also love to buy a copy of the NES version if possible when it’s available.

Sep 27 at 11:19:28 AM
Banshaku (0)
< Cherub >
Japan
@Scrobins09

You're welcome! I will tell him that there is already 2 people interested in the nes version. Once more information becomes available, I will share it here.

Sep 30 at 7:23:56 PM
neodolphino (179)
(Justin ) < Ridley Wrangler >
Pennsylvania

@Scrobins09

You're welcome! I will tell him that there is already 2 people interested in the nes version. Once more information becomes available, I will share it here.
You know I'm in  

Sep 30 at 11:07:50 PM
Zezzler (1)
(Jesse Sesler) < Little Mac >
Korea, Republic of

@Scrobins09

I'm absolutely in as well! Super excited about all of these games  

-------------------------

@Zezzler   JammingGames    Zezzler   NES Collection