NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Super Nintoaster

Aug 19 at 1:04:58 PM
mayeli (0)

< Tourian Tourist >
Hello Everyone!!

Today I'm selling another Toaster.
This time it's a Super Nintoaster. All the electronics are original.    Caps replaced with new ones.
Please see my ebay listing.

Thanks!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/273970948763

Aug 20 at 11:47:47 AM
rlh (67)
(Richard ) < King Solomon >
North Carolina
This is the type of item I really want, I just don't want to pay for it. As in, if this was given to me as a gift, it'd be "the greatest gift ever!" ...but I wouldn't pay much more than the price of a nice, clean SNES. I'm not saying it's not worth the price tag due to the effort. I'm just saying, that it's really cool but I'm not motivated to allocate my limited gaming/collecting cash to an item like this, but it's definitely cool in my book.

This would definitely look nice next your former NES model. You could also make another one a SNES toaster oven, because we all know the toaster oven is definitely the superior brother to the original toaster.

-------------------------
Please check out my --> WANT LIST (FIXED!)
~ Trading for a Bit of Everything ~

Aug 20 at 2:19:14 PM
Splain (28)
< Lolo Lord >
Arizona
Looks great, I've always wanted to make one of these. I already have the toaster and the beater SNES, and a good amount of modding experience. Is there anything particularly tricky about it?

Aug 21 at 7:48:46 PM
mayeli (0)

< Tourian Tourist >
Originally posted by: Splain

Looks great, I've always wanted to make one of these. I already have the toaster and the beater SNES, and a good amount of modding experience. Is there anything particularly tricky about it?

First of all..Thank you..

It took a lot of time on each toaster, because each one are different from each other.
The hard part is just to locate all the electronics and re wire some of the mainboard part need it to fit.  Voltages and check every connection. that's the tricky part.
Each toaster is like a puzzle. yo need time to see how to make it work.  the finish results are great.
Two people from this site purchased one... even one travel down to Australia.

I'm doing this since 2013 with my spare time. just to make some extra money.
right now I'm doing a NES sheel with a screen. like a raspberry pi, but Windows based..  usb controllers and all that stuff.  I'll keep this posted when finish.

Regards

Sep 06 at 4:56:41 PM
mayeli (0)

< Tourian Tourist >
Hello Guys....

The auction for this item was closed as one of our members purchase the toaster.....
The only thing , is that he never paid for the item. that caused me delays and troubles with ebay.  So i'm listing the item again....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/273990390316?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX...

Thank you.