Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Nintendo DS and Sega GameGear recommendations Looking for fun/unique DS or GG games

Mar 13, 2016 at 10:29:46 PM
1upretro (0)
< Cherub >
New Jersey
Hello Buddys, Friends, and Guys! I'm looking for anyone who plays a lot of Nintendo DS or Sega GameGear to help me out with some recommendations on games that they think are really fun to play. I don't care if it's a $1 or $100 game if it's worth getting let me know. I just got a GameGear recently with an LCD screen and a video-out so I've been playing a lot more of that than usual. Thanks to anyone who gives me some tips!

Also, now that I am thinking about it is there a way to bring up a list of threads that I've posted in? It's really hartd to remember every topic that I said something in to go back and check each one individually. If there were something like "view all topics I've posted in" that would help a lot. Maybe that feature is on here I just haven't figured it out? Either way if anyone could help with either thing that would be great.

Mar 13, 2016 at 10:36:30 PM
1upretro (0)
< Cherub >
New Jersey
I didn't mean to post this 3 times and I see nothing on my screen that says delete sorry guys