Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Suggestion about feedback.

Sep 29, 2016 at 11:04:42 PM
Phynn (20)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
< Meka Chicken >
United States
Since hos is gone, etc. I know its being worked on, but. While its in my head. Maybe disable some of the feedbacks for sellers, since it dont apply to them. But maybe not sure how it works but, like. Most my feedback is from buying so to say, and two trades. I dont know if the buying portion of my feedback has upped my overrall ranking of how the items were packed, but i had a not so great pack job on one of the trades i was told. Long story short lesson learned but, hate to think like its a range where, nobody while i was buying wanted to not mark that portion and make it negative. Instead since i bought, im sure it all was just tens or whatnot. But id dislike the idea of that affecting the rating i got for that pack job. If you follow, i hope so. I have a headache, sorry for poor wording.

Sep 30, 2016 at 12:23:56 AM
acidjaguar (668)
(Lloyd Christmas) < Bowser >
Montana
This is a little hard to follow, but are you asking if your feedback as a buyer helps to up your overall percentage?

Or/And are you asking if there's a way to disable feedback as a seller on certain aspects of the transaction since it doesn't apply to them?

-------------------------
For sale thread located here: click
Wanted to buy: click

Top wants currently: 
Old NES / SNES era newsletters and mailings
Original GB Chinese games (CHN coding on label)

Sep 30, 2016 at 1:36:52 AM
Phynn (20)
< Meka Chicken >
United States
Second part

Oct 2, 2016 at 12:25:29 AM
Phynn (20)
< Meka Chicken >
United States
I mean both, but its too late now. I am just concerned about the community as a whole. Acid youre a dope guy to work with, and others. But id hate for like someone to join they just sell something thats total bs get a low score. But others sell to him as a buyer, therefore its all the same buyer and seller and ups his low ass seller score so maybe ten transactions buying to up his seller rating, he sells again. I guess, make buyer feedback and seller feed back. And since were at it. I also suggest Nintendoage or any sister site gets a cut for every transaction, as Dain said its a mod fucking burnout. Gratitude before attitude. Thanks Dain, capt morgan, acid, and beni.

Edited: 10/02/2016 at 12:25 AM by Phynn