Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

RetroDustbin.com Retro "blog"! Check us out and chat with us!

May 3, 2014 at 11:08:33 PM
RetroDustbin (4)
< Cherub >
Florida
I started a site a few months ago at www.retrodustbin.com just to share some retro gaming stories, impressions, pickups, etc. I have had a tremendous amount of help from my friends with writing articles, logo design and even pictures. We've had a lot of fun with it and would really like some more community feedback! If you want to check us out and chat with us in the comments of our articles or on Facebook or Twitter that'd be awesome. We really just want to hear from you! If you like to write maybe we can work out publishing a few articles from you too. 

Let us know what you think and tell your friends  

I decided to host it as a blog for the first year and see how it goes from there. I would love to eventually have a custom designed page and domain. Baby steps right? If you want to suggest article ideas feel free! You can message us here, on Facebook, Twitter and email us at [email protected]. This is all for you guys so please think of it as your blog too! 

I also want to start a YouTube channel to go along with it but I'm waiting to get some equipment so any tips there would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks everyone!