Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

N64/SNES/GB/GC manual lot for auction starting at $8! Ends Saturday 23 @ 8 PM NA time High bid: Nobody bought this :(

LOCKED TOPIC

Apr 20, 2011 at 7:08:54 PM
Kitsune Sniper (54)
(Dave Silva) < Meka Chicken >
California
Hey folks. This is one of the two auctions I have running right now. This auction is for this entire set of manuals and boxes:

Pokemon Stadium 1, comes with those paperworks and a transfer pak.

(Not pictured: GoldenEye 007 manual for N64, will be included in the package.)

SNES manuals, all in good shape but have some wear

GB manuals, all in good shape but have some wear and black scuff marks in the back

GC manuals, all have varying degrees of wear and tear, but they're about a 6/10 (all the pages are there, but worn.)

Bidding starts at $8 USD for ALL THESE ITEMS. If you don't want that Pokemon Stadium box, you can choose not to buy it (with the appropriate discount) so I can ship everything else in a small flat rate box and you save money that way; the box will then go to whoever wants it for the price of shipping.

Rules:
Payment will be made via PayPal (regular non-gifted payment, CC is fine) or USPS Money Order, whichever you choose. PayPal is faster and I don't mind eating the fee.

Shipping costs will vary depending on your location. I ship from Calexico, California (zip code 92231) and because of that, shipping costs go through the roof when I sent something to the other side of the country. Furthermore, my local postmaster has banned anyone from using Media Mail in any way, shape or form because he's ... not very nice. So the only options available are Parcel Post and Priority Mail. I suggest you choose a Priority Mail Flat Rate box so you can save on shipping if you purchase more than one item, but it will depend on what you buy.

You can bid on this auction, as well as any of the game auctions I also have running in the other thread, and I WILL combine shipping costs.

And... go.

-------------------------
STOP MESSAGING ME ABOUT STUFF I HAD FOR SALE MONTHS OR YEARS AGO. IF MORE THAN SIX MONTHS HAVE PASSED THEN THE ITEM IS GONE.

eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Edited: 04/23/2011 at 08:12 PM by Kitsune Sniper