Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

N64 CIB Clayfighter Sculptor's Cut excellent box, mint manual! WOW ENDED!!! PLEASE LOCK. Winning bid $900 thanks everybody!

LOCKED TOPIC

Mar 28, 2012 at 1:51:16 PM
Enslaved (106)
(Edd Showalter) < Master Higgins >
Florida
This game has gotten fuckin' INTENSE! Wow...

-------------------------
Check out this really awesome WTB thread that I found, I heard this guy wants games at the cheapest rate possible!  Now on the look out for Unlicensed NES!

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Mar 28, 2012 at 1:52:47 PM
TWarwick07 (85)
(Kung Fu Master) < King Solomon >
New Jersey
it seems like this is the one game and manual in more peoples signature than anything else. good luck with the auction sir, i hope you crack a thousand

Edited: 03/28/2012 at 01:53 PM by TWarwick07

Mar 28, 2012 at 2:20:51 PM
mpatteson (109)
(Mr. P) < Meka Chicken >
Pennsylvania
Dont want to thread poop....but I gotta. That is such a nice item man. Congrats on finding it and the amount your going to get for it. I would love to know what you snagged this bad boy for.

Started a new job. Wont be on as much. Fridays are the new shipping day.

Mar 28, 2012 at 2:24:16 PM
GameBoyScotty (48)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Don Keyballs) < King Solomon >
North Carolina
Originally posted by: mpatteson

Dont want to thread poop....but I gotta. That is such a nice item man. Congrats on finding it and the amount your going to get for it. I would love to know what you snagged this bad boy for.

That's hardly a thread poop. More like a thread fart. An air biscuit of love if you will. It's a compliment!  

Mar 28, 2012 at 2:28:10 PM
doner24 (326)
(Jesse D) < Bowser >
Minnesota
Originally posted by: mpatteson

$550 plus tax he let everyone know before he grabbed it. Great move by him.

WTB: Please help me find the following items
Hurricanes and Super Copa Boxes

Mar 28, 2012 at 3:19:55 PM
JACKHAMMER (37)
(Mike B) < Little Mac >
Ontario
Originally posted by: JosephLeo

The plot thickens! Good luck Mike, hopefully something better pops up and I won't have to outbid come the end of the week

Mar 28, 2012 at 3:20:20 PM
JACKHAMMER (37)
(Mike B) < Little Mac >
Ontario

The plot thickens! Good luck Mike, hopefully something better pops up and I won't have to outbid come the end of the week

Mar 28, 2012 at 4:15:15 PM
rosenken (50)
(Ken Ken) < Eggplant Wizard >
Illinois
Found a box for it. It'll be shipped in a box within a box with LOTS of cushioning. You will need not despair!

Mar 28, 2012 at 4:59:13 PM
GamerTundra (49)
(Gamer Tundra) < Meka Chicken >
Utah
$810

Mar 28, 2012 at 6:17:19 PM
rosenken (50)
Illinois
UPDATE:  I've had a few PMs concerning a payment plan. A full upfront payment is preferred but since this is a big ticket item I'm willing to work with anybody. Here's what I require (if anybody has any better ideas please PM me)

1) Half the final amount will be paid upfront (within 4 days) as a deposit. $50 of this payment will be considered a non-refundable deposit. Please make sure you will have the money available!

2) The other half will need to be paid off within 3 weeks of auction close (April 24).

3) I will not ship out the game until I have received the full value.

4) If I don't receive the full value in time, I will refund all funds received minus the $50 non-refundable deposit. I will then offer the game to the next highest bidder at their big price.

Edit: Added non-refundable deposit if payment plan is used.

Edited: 03/30/2012 at 08:16 PM by rosenken

Mar 28, 2012 at 7:25:14 PM
jkenned5 (131)
(Jordan Kennedy) < King Solomon >
Ontario
Originally posted by: rosenken

UPDATE: I've had a few PMs concerning a payment plan. Since this is a big ticket item I'm willing to work with anybody. Here's what I require (if anybody has any better ideas please PM me)

1) Half the final amount will be paid upfront (within 4 days) as a deposit.

2) The other half will need to be paid off within 3 weeks of auction close (April 24).

3) I *may* be willing to accept trades (for partial value) if you can't come up with the money.

4) I will not ship out the game until I have received the full value.

5) If I don't receive the full value, I will refund all funds received. Once I see that the funds have cleared, I will offer it to the next highest bidder.

Wait what? i dont get it... so your not taking paypal? Do u want to wait a month while the pending funds clear?  Unless your saying your willing to take offers from ppl who dont have all the $$$$ right away but will have it shortly? Just a little confused.

Mar 28, 2012 at 8:01:50 PM
rosenken (50)
Illinois
A full Paypal payment is preferred. As soon as I get it, I will ship ASAP.

If a full payment cannot be paid up front, I will take half now and the rest will have to be paid within 3 weeks. Only when I receive the final payment will I ship. If anybody doesn't agree with this, let me know. I'm trying to be somewhat lenient because it's a high price. This will give time for people to get another paycheck cashed

Edit: deleted trade info. No trades. Cash only.

Edited: 03/28/2012 at 08:14 PM by rosenken

Mar 28, 2012 at 8:10:52 PM
ADMINISTRATOR
B.A. (268)
(Brian P.) < Master Higgins >
Minnesota
I do not like the idea of trades in an NA auction. Allowing partial trades via pm just makes too many variables. We need auctions to be as fair and transparent as possible to all bidders.

Sorry, but if you wanted to go that route it should have been done before you decided to run the auction.

Edited: 03/28/2012 at 08:11 PM by B.A.

Mar 28, 2012 at 8:13:03 PM
NES (34)
(Claira J) < Eggplant Wizard >
United States
^ I agree, trades makes things too sticky I think. Also, why would you offer a payment plan with some up front now, but if they dont pay you refund them all the money? I would think you would take a Non refundable deposit, and expect the rest to be paid in 3 weeks and if not you keep it and relist it. Convenience fee if they bail, and its not a waste of your time.

Mar 28, 2012 at 8:13:26 PM
rosenken (50)
Illinois
Ok. The more I've been thinking about it the less I'm liking it too. Trades are out. Cash only!

Mar 28, 2012 at 8:20:29 PM
rosenken (50)
Illinois
Originally posted by: NES

^ I agree, trades makes things too sticky I think. Also, why would you offer a payment plan with some up front now, but if they dont pay you refund them all the money? I would think you would take a Non refundable deposit, and expect the rest to be paid in 3 weeks and if not you keep it and relist it. Convenience fee if they bail, and its not a waste of your time.

This sounds fair. I'm trying to bend a bit because it is a high dollar item but I do NOT want people to bid if they can't afford it. So, if the payment plan is used, I will require payment of half the final auction amount up front. $50 of which will be non-refundable if the buyer cannot pay within 3 weeks of auction end.

Is this fair to everybody? Reply or PM me if you don't agree.

Edit: grammar. Also added $50 non-refundable deposit to auction rules (first post)

Edited: 03/28/2012 at 08:34 PM by rosenken

Mar 29, 2012 at 12:12:20 AM
dra600n (300)
(Adym \m/) < Bonk >
Connecticut
You can claim a $50 non refundable deposit, but if the buyer pays you without gifting, you will never be able to make that stick. Good luck trying to keep that, and even better luck getting someone to gift that amount. If the buyer flakes on you, the mods/admins of this here site will take care of it. Also, I think it's poor ethics to keep adding and changing the terms of the auction.

Proud owner of post #1800 in Inner Circle HQ thread

Mar 29, 2012 at 12:39:43 AM
PowerPlayers (87)
(The Phleo) < Bowser >
New Jersey
Well, there goes my limit...and that Gold PunchOut was sold

Guess it's time to bump the ol' WTB thread!...or is it? Meh, I really want this item and I have a personal attachment to this game. I just wish it wasn't so damned expensive.

I'll see what I can gather in the coming days. Shit my accountant is gonna kill me if I do what I want to do right now though.

Got any of these for sale? Sell them to me. I also buy other NES Publisher inserts, and even GB/GBC, and SNES inserts too.

Mar 29, 2012 at 1:54:47 AM
KingYoshi (66)
(William Reed) < Meka Chicken >
Virginia
Originally posted by: dra600n

You can claim a $50 non refundable deposit, but if the buyer pays you without gifting, you will never be able to make that stick. Good luck trying to keep that, and even better luck getting someone to gift that amount. If the buyer flakes on you, the mods/admins of this here site will take care of it. Also, I think it's poor ethics to keep adding and changing the terms of the auction.

That is easily taken care of by making the buyer gift just $50. Then the rest can be normal method. You could call it poor ethics, but I think he is just trying to work with everyone, to be as fair as possible. I mean, look at that thing. Will there ever be a nicer box and manual set crop up? Allowing a payment plan will help a few others possibly take a stab at it. I see no problems.

Good luck with the auction, btw and free bump!

Check out my FS thread: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&...
PLEASE contact me immediately if you have any of the following orphans for sale....Rule of Rose (PS2) manual only, Kuon (PS2) case and manual only, Haunting Ground (PS2) case and manual only.

Mar 29, 2012 at 2:51:49 AM
cyan_phoenix (15)

(Cyan Phoenix) < Meka Chicken >
New South Wales
I think its great that you are trying to make things work, but it really does add complications!

I'm not too familiar with paypal's finer details, but isn't there a rule against partial payments? (I know there is some rule that you can't pay using more than 1 paypal account, but maybe there is a finer detail rule which might make gifting a portion of the amount and paying the rest the normal way also a problem). I might be wrong, but best to clarify this here.

Mar 29, 2012 at 7:31:25 AM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland
A non-refundable deposit is a legit request for someone who needs a payment plan. That is quite fair and reasonable and not a big deal. There would be no problems with someone paying $50 gifted, then incremental payments for the rest.

GL with the sale, but it seems to be doing quite well on it's own.

WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Mar 29, 2012 at 8:16:12 AM
rosenken (50)
Illinois
I think I'm done with the term changes I am trying to clarify things that people are asking about. It's like there's a little lawyer in me trying to come out. To make it fair since I changed the terms after people have bid, I will not require the deposit from the current high bidder of $810. But all future bidders, ONLY IF THEY WANT TO USE THE PAYMENT PLAN, will require the $50 non-refundable deposit gifted to me as part of the half down up front payment. I'm sure there's a way to make this work on paypal.

Mar 29, 2012 at 9:01:28 AM
War Pig (185)
(Hellooooooooooooooo Midwest. Oh how I've missed u) < Kraid Killer >
Michigan
^^^ That's good man! Keeping the original rules intact for the current high bidder, and NOW for future bidders the updated rules apply. That's how you do it.

Oh, and good luck with your auction. Looks like it's doing fantastic so far!!!!

-Eric

Mar 30, 2012 at 12:13:33 AM
Krunch (146)
(My name's Krunch) < King Solomon >
Alberta

Well, there goes my limit...and that Gold PunchOut was sold

Guess it's time to bump the ol' WTB thread!...or is it? Meh, I really want this item and I have a personal attachment to this game. I just wish it wasn't so damned expensive.

I'll see what I can gather in the coming days. Shit my accountant is gonna kill me if I do what I want to do right now though.

Dude come on. You can totally play as a blob whose voice sounds like George Carlin. This game is sick.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/bestpric...=
^^discounts for NA members^^

Mar 30, 2012 at 12:29:29 AM
PowerPlayers (87)
(The Phleo) < Bowser >
New Jersey
You're right Krunch...there's just so many items I want right now out there...

Got any of these for sale? Sell them to me. I also buy other NES Publisher inserts, and even GB/GBC, and SNES inserts too.