Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Anyone else on here follow Geod Studios on YouTube? This is the guy who made and never stops tweaking the 3D NES emulator

Feb 17 at 10:05:43 PM
rlh (67)
(Richard ) < King Solomon >
North Carolina
Some time ago (2-3) years some guy created a hack to an NES emulator that allowed for the building of 3D profiles for NES games.  Ever since, he’s been working on making profiles for many popular games.  For the past couple of years, at least, he’s been working on these profiles and posting videos of them.  Often, he’ll make a profile for a game and then load a tool-assisted speed run and lod the results.

Anyway, ever since the news intially broke abour the 3D engine, I’ve not heard much about it again.  Initially he had profiles for SMB and Zelda but now there are also many more and the quality is far superior.  Here are a few of my recent favs and I highly recommend checking out his YouTube.  Even if you don’t play these games this way, it’s still fun to watch.

-------------------------
Please check out my --> WANT LIST (FIXED!)
~ Trading for a Bit of Everything ~

Feb 17 at 10:51:35 PM
MuNKeY (151)
< Master Higgins >
Tennessee
Seems I messed with this once some time ago, it was pretty neat and I had forgotten about it after all this time.

Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom.

Feb 18 at 1:53:55 AM
dougeff (13)
< Eggplant Wizard >
I watch his videos sometimes. I haven't actually used his emulator, but it is very impressive.

I follow him on twitter @tructv

His name is Truc. I believe he's in Korea.

nesdoug.com -- blog/tutorial on programming for the NES

Feb 18 at 7:02:05 AM
rlh (67)
(Richard ) < King Solomon >
North Carolina
Originally posted by: dougeff

I watch his videos sometimes. I haven't actually used his emulator, but it is very impressive.

I follow him on twitter @tructv

His name is Truc. I believe he's in Korea.

Ah, ok.  That makes sense.  Maybe he has more followers over there.  I don’t use Twitch.

Please check out my --> WANT LIST (FIXED!)
~ Trading for a Bit of Everything ~