Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

manual and cover slip for futurama for xbox auction ended, mods please lock

LOCKED TOPIC

Jul 18, 2016 at 10:49:45 PM
64BitMatthew (31)
(Matthew 64Bit) < Eggplant Wizard >
Manitoba
Hello friends!
Welcome to my auction.  Please read the following rules and then take a gander at some pics!

Rules for the auction
- auction ends Thursday, July 21st at 9:00pm (NA time)
- shipping will be $4us anywhere in Canada and USA. (Not willing to ship outside of these two countries, sorry!). Package will be sent in a regular envelope, snail mail style, with no tracking, to keep shipping costs low.
- Bidding for this lot will start at $1us
- Bid incriments of any size welcome.  Wanna bid a penny? Go for it.  Wanna bid $1000? I'll love you long time!
- There will be no time extensions, so snipe away at the end if you wish to!
- Payment will be by paypal, and in American currency
- All bids must be made public in this thread to count (no private bids through message)
- any HOS members, or members with no feedback, please contact me before bidding in these auctions
- items are coming from Canada, so shipping time will vary depending where in North America the winning bid is from.  Also, I will be shipping by Canada Post (the threat of strike/lockout has been dismissed for at least 30 days, so should be fine).

So, now its time to discuss the lovely items for bid in this auction.  I recently bought a cib copy of futurama.  Awesome right? Well, it turns out the disc is too far gone to save/work.  So my loss is your gain!  This auction is for the manual and cover slip for Futurama on the original xbox.  What you see in the following pics is what you get.  The cover is a bit wavy, and it looks like someone may have spilt something on it at some point, but overall it looks ok.  The manual is in better shape, with very little signs of wear.  Look at the pics, gaze upon its beauty and condition, and bid away!  Bid high and mightily!  Now on to the pics:

both items:

cover slip:

back of cover slip (shows signs of water damage?):

manual front:

manual back:

random inside pages:

inside page with software registration card attached:

dr.Zoidberg:

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, thanks for checking out my auction and happy bidding!

-------------------------

Edited: 07/21/2016 at 11:14 PM by 64BitMatthew

Jul 19, 2016 at 12:17:42 AM
Soma (36)

< El Ripper >
Tennessee
I bid you a dollar!$

Jul 19, 2016 at 11:15:14 PM
64BitMatthew (31)
Manitoba
Originally posted by: Soma

I bid you a dollar!$

Thank-you good sir! Soma currently has the top bid with $1. Will anyone challenge him for it? Stay tuned!

Jul 20, 2016 at 2:43:29 PM
captmorgandrinker (572)
(My Dick Smells Like Chapstick) < Bonk >
Ohio

Jul 21, 2016 at 10:41:16 AM
64BitMatthew (31)
Manitoba
Originally posted by: captmorgandrinker

Captmorgandrinker takes current high bid with $2! this ends tonight!

Jul 21, 2016 at 11:25:04 AM
The Hero (426)
(Issa ) < King Solomon >
Pennsylvania

Jul 21, 2016 at 12:41:10 PM
64BitMatthew (31)
Manitoba
Originally posted by: The Hero

3$! Do u still have the broken cd too!

Not trying to give this an extra bump, but I wanted to answer this question here in case others were wondering same thing.
i do still have the disc, though it's been cleaned several times with a resurfacing machine and it's still not working. Game starts, but then throws error message up. I honestly believe it can't be saved. With that being said, if someone really wants the disc, knowing that it is being sent as broken, I will include it in package, but would have to tack on an extra 2 bucks for shipping costs, as I'd prob put it in a case to ship. Winner of auction can decide if they want damaged disc or not.
Also, if winner wants tracking for package, I'm open to adding it on, but cost will need to ge discussed. Prob an extra 5 bucks or so. That's why I put shipping as untracked snail mail style, to keep costs lower on a lower value lot.

curent top bid is the hero with $3. Thanks everyone so far for bids. Ends tonight!

Jul 21, 2016 at 8:59:22 PM
Soma (36)

< El Ripper >
Tennessee
$3.50

Jul 21, 2016 at 11:12:14 PM
64BitMatthew (31)
Manitoba
Originally posted by: Soma

$3.50

Soma wins! Thanks to everyone for the bids. Mods can lock it up!