Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

A couple suggestions.

Nov 16, 2010 at 10:24:38 AM
Mario's Right Nut (352)
(Cunt Punch) < Bowser >
Texas

Just suggestions.  Ignore me if you don't like them.

1.  When someone sends you a transaction, it doesn't always send you a PM letting you know.  I assume that this is when there is no text in the message box.  It would help my fragile little mind if it always sent me a PM when sending a transaction even if the message box is blank.

2.  When making a thread with multiple pictures, whenever I add a pic to my thread, the add-pic menu resets.  It would be cool if it would add a pic to your thread and then stay in the folder with the pic you just added highlighted.  This would save my lazy ass the time it takes to sort through the folders and find the next pic in the series. 

-------------------------

This is my shiny thing, and if you try to take it off me, I may have to eat you.

Check out my dev blog.

Nov 16, 2010 at 10:29:24 AM
themotherbrain (93)
(> ROB <) < King Solomon >
New York
Damn, you're a whiny bitch. Why don't you delete all those nude pics of Deniz and you'll be able to find shit no problem.

No Ninja Rap = No Thanks. 

Check out my FS thread here -
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Nov 16, 2010 at 10:30:48 AM
Mario's Right Nut (352)
(Cunt Punch) < Bowser >
Texas
HEY! Those are marked private. Stay out or I'll tell NGD.

This is my shiny thing, and if you try to take it off me, I may have to eat you.

Check out my dev blog.

Nov 16, 2010 at 10:35:27 AM
pats1717 (894)
< Wiz's Mom >
United States
Originally posted by: Mario's Right Nut

Just suggestions.  Ignore me if you don't like them.

1.  When someone sends you a transaction, it doesn't always send you a PM letting you know.  I assume that this is when there is no text in the message box.  It would help my fragile little mind if it always sent me a PM when sending a transaction even if the message box is blank.

2.  When making a thread with multiple pictures, whenever I add a pic to my thread, the add-pic menu resets.  It would be cool if it would add a pic to your thread and then stay in the folder with the pic you just added highlighted.  This would save my lazy ass the time it takes to sort through the folders and find the next pic in the series. 

To add onto the first one, if someone adds something to the transaction it would be nice to get a pm as well as an email. I have missed a few peoples address because of this. I may read an email, but forget about it before I go to ship

Nov 16, 2010 at 3:05:26 PM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
(Dain Anderson) < Founder >
North Carolina
Transactions will now use PMs as well for all actions. I agree this is important, as I've also missed a few messages this way.

Nov 16, 2010 at 3:10:27 PM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland
Ugh... can we foe Sqoon? I just got a PM from him when I sent a transaction, this is going to annoy the hell out of me every time it happens.

WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Nov 16, 2010 at 3:19:11 PM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland
Dear god, he messages me also when the other party accepts the transaction?!? This Sqoon must be stopped.

WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=