Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

LOCKED TOPIC

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:01:41 PM
burnambill333 (0)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Nicholas Morgan) < King Solomon >
New Jersey
Hell yeah that was me, and about 22 other people who sent side offers.

-------------------------
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:02:12 PM
srh201 (114)
(Hootie McBoobins D.N.S.) < Bowser >
United States
haha, i agree with that statement, nick... no reason to email this dude at all or PM him for that matter. the personal communications should have been between ant and him. no one else from this site (except the girl who ended up purchasing it... haha). i dont think that is cool of any members who did that to him. this dude just took the money, as any of us would have done. i am just sick of reading all about the lies that he is making up. i dont care enough to send him a hate message or anything.

and as for threatening his family... that is NOT cool at all, although i have said it before, i think the ex-wife is really cute!

Look, if you don't like the things that I post, don't PM me about it and don't start a war in a thread. Just FOE ME so you don't have to read my posts! That's why Dain put it there! Use it!!!

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:03:19 PM
Mr. Gimmick (50)
(Gimmick, Mr.) < King Solomon >
Connecticut
Originally posted by: burnambill333

Seriously.....sending him dozens of threatening hate emails, and legal threats, then threatening his family, friends, etc. WOW. That really makes me proud to be a member here /sarcasm

I missed the part about his ex wife lol. No seriously tho, I agree that it might have gone a little out of line. What should have been a slap on the wrist turned into the whole hand getting cut off is a good analogy for this.

And yeah, the threats were definately not cool, no reason for it. Yes the guy is a douchebag, but I don't think what he did calls for threats of any kind, except mabye legal (what he did was technically an illegal violation of ebay policy)

Edited: 07/28/2008 at 02:06 PM by Mr. Gimmick

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:05:46 PM
srh201 (114)
United States
yea, i will back nick up there on his statement. nick took ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL the shit for sending a side offer, and yea, he admits to doing it, but i know tons of other people did as well, some from this site, some not on this site. of course they did, how couldnt you? i didnt, as i dont have 6-10k to throw away on this, but still, there were tons of side offers. i have to give this dude props for not namedropping. it would be like the jose canseco steroids book! haha. i never was disgusted by nicks actions at all or of the sellers... i understood completely where each side was coming from. i feel sorry for ant, but i dont feel sorry for the seller. he does deserve to have this thread badmouthing him, but he doesnt need a bunch of people threatening him...

and neither does nick for that matter. he certainly wasnt the only one with an offer sent to the seller!

Look, if you don't like the things that I post, don't PM me about it and don't start a war in a thread. Just FOE ME so you don't have to read my posts! That's why Dain put it there! Use it!!!

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:07:59 PM
matt163201 (2)
(Matt K) < Meka Chicken >
Florida
Shit IDK about you but I would love to see a list of eBay IDs of the people who sent side offers, only made this story more interesting

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:10:04 PM
burnambill333 (0)
New Jersey
Thank you sir. I'm glad we are finally starting to agree here. I took all the heat for the side offers because I told Erik that I did, and he told Dain and NGD and then they told everybody. I'm the only one that admitted to it. Then I was on the receiving end of the "angry NA mob" for a little while. It's not fun, but that's alright, it's whatever.

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!

Edited: 07/28/2008 at 02:11 PM by burnambill333

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:11:04 PM
srh201 (114)
United States
i would too! then this thread would go on forever. all that really matters is that i dont have the SE, i didnt lose anything in this deal, and it has provided me with some entertaining moments. the lies he wrote were actually very funny. all in all, this whole situation was pretty cool (except for ant... he got screwed). i wish it was completethelist who got screwed instead of ant... in that case, i would have LOVED this! haha

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:14:37 PM
srh201 (114)
United States
yea, nick, i never was part of that mob on you. it was dumb, IMO. i posted a few times backing ya up, but my opinion doesnt really matter. i am just the ASS clown of NA! haha. i cant hold anything against ya. i think we have had a few transactions in the past and everything went smoothly, so you are fine in my books! everyone who thinks that YOU singlehandedly caused ant to not receive this game is fooling themselves. it WAS you who caused him to not get it, but it was ALSO about a dozen more people who sent offers, so no reason to jump all over you. u just did what all of us have done in the past. you see a BIN that ended cheap, so you email the seller offering a higher amount. we allllllllllllll do it!

Edited: 07/28/2008 at 02:24 PM by srh201

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:19:19 PM
Battymo (100)
(Scrubb'n Nutz) < King Solomon >
Nova Scotia
Originally posted by: srh201

i am just the ass clown of NA! haha.

Fix'd

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:20:14 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
OK I don't have 6 hours to reread this thread. Did this item sell, or not? If so, how much

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:22:05 PM
burnambill333 (0)
New Jersey
Originally posted by: Bronty

OK I don't have 6 hours to reread this thread. Did this item sell, or not? If so, how much

Apparently it sold for 10k privately but nobody knows who the buyer is.

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:22:48 PM
srh201 (114)
United States
batty, thats what i posted!

bronty: apparently it sold for $10k to someone on this site. but overall, no one really knows. we were just jumping all over this douche for telling lies upon lies about why he didnt sell it to ant. a lot of the stuff is very funny.

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:23:01 PM
maximus_clean (147)
(Curtis S) < King Solomon >
Canada
Originally posted by: Battymo

Originally posted by: srh201

i am just the ass clown of NA! haha.

Fix'd

LMAO

Looking for VGA NES, SNES and more, have cash and many VGA to trade!

“Well, there is actual loss of cardboard in a spot or two”

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:37:23 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
thanks guys. 10k huh not bad assuming that figure it accurate.

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Edited: 07/28/2008 at 02:37 PM by Bronty

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:38:44 PM
nesman20 (0)

(daymon byrd) < Tourian Tourist >
United States
well as SRH201 has said, that is exactly what i did, and i apologize for making excuses and what you guys are calling "stories" . they are not stories, and if they have not made a lot of sense i apologize, you guys dont realize what has been gping on "behind the scenes" with this.

i came in here to do the right thing and to fess up. i am so sorry. i should not have tried to explain myself at all. i have been out of collecting for a long time, i made a mistake, i apologized and tried to make it right, and not to self: don't explain why what happened has happened. i will just call myself a complete dick because i made a mistake and i wont disagree with a single person on this forum. lastly, to the person that asked me how i took pictures of the game if it was not in my posession .... umm i bought the game in 2003 and was divorced and lost it in 2006. you would have to be retarded if you dont think that the very first thing i did when i got it in the mail was take pictures of it. i used to run a website called www.emperialgaming.com... and i had those pictures all over it. i dug through my backup and got the pics for the listing. but here i go again explaining myself.

i came here to say i fucked up and i'm sorry, not to explain anything. you guys disbelieved me and asked me questions and that is the only reason i felt obligated to answer them. i was trying to ease this situation and to please all of you. the more i say i'm sorry, the more crap i deal with.

oh and another thing to somebody else who asked about how i am going to sell all my other stuff. there IS NO other stuff. i don't have anything unless you want to buy my Rickenbacker 4003 5-string bass guitar. for the last time, i am going to tell you that my exwife has all of it, and its up to her to sell it or not, and afte what a lot of people have put her through, she probably wont. she didnt make the mistake i did, and people harassed her and treated her like shit for MY mistake. so don't talk to me, talk to her.

to those of you that have been cool to me for fessing up, thank you. for those of you that jumped my ass, thank you as well for reminding me i made a mistake by realizing i was screwing myself out of a lot of money (which again makes no difference because i dont have the game). i really dont know what to say anymore, i have no excuses. i learned my lesson, and for the record, even though this game has been sold by the LEGITIMATE owner to a LEGITIMATE buyer, i have been trying to work out a deal to compensate Ant like $500 bucks out of her winnings, because my exwife feels just as bad for him as i do. its better than nothing, right?

i'm at a loss as to how to remedy something i have no control over. sorry.

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:40:59 PM
burnambill333 (0)
New Jersey
Apology accepted from me, though you need to hear that from Ant. In the grand scheme of life, this doesn't really matter. Take care man. Try to get your life back on track.

Edited: 07/28/2008 at 02:42 PM by burnambill333

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:45:17 PM
srh201 (114)
United States
$500 would certainly be better than nothing, and technically, you dont HAVE to do that at all, so that actually would be very cool of you. i have no stake in the situation at all, but $500 is a nice chunk of change. if your wife would agree to do such a thing, i think that would be pretty cool. of course ant still got screwed over, but like i said before, i cant blame anyone here for trying to take the money!

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:46:43 PM
Braveheart69 (222)
(AKA BLACKBOXY) < Wiz's Mom >
Washington
Originally posted by: nesman20

i have been trying to work out a deal to compensate Ant like $500 bucks out of her winnings, because my exwife feels just as bad for him as i do. its better than nothing, right?

Now that would be pretty cool in my book! 

Oh and Nick I never talked to Dain about this at all.

I HAVE IT ALL NOW NES WISE!  Unless you come across a Canadian DK JR MATH... if so I'm a Buyer!
USA GG set (Including all variants): COMPLETE!   Set includes 244 / 257 Sealed/NEW!
Euro GG set (Including all variants): Missing 9 boxes, 9 books, 9 carts.
Japan GG set: COMPLETE!  196/196
Brazil GG set: Have 61/68.  Need 5 boxes, 7 books, 3 carts.
GG Pirate Total68 different & Counting, Including Car Licence!
GG Prototypes:  4

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:54:10 PM
CUSTOM NES GUY (90)
(Jared CNG) < King Solomon >
Georgia
Man I can never understand how someone can post an item on Ebay that they do not have in their possesion. That gets to me. What also gets to me is you said you used pics from like 2003? I would never use anything except recent pics. Its just not how you go about doing things. Thats all I have to say.

Facebook.com/Customnesguy   All my custom NES's to date-http://youtube.com/user/jayrod2...

I thought I was an overpacker, that thing could have survived a nuclear explosion.  -zeldaboy

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:55:47 PM
Battymo (100)
(Scrubb'n Nutz) < King Solomon >
Nova Scotia

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:56:29 PM
srh201 (114)
United States
hahahahahha, i love you too batty!

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:56:57 PM
nesman20 (0)

United States
i understand what you're saying, and apparently i'm not allowed to explain myself here or i'm full of shit and a liar. but first of all, the game was once mine and i expected it to be mine again before the end of the auction. ive said it a thousand times that i thought irrationally and made a mistake. as for the pictures, that game was in glass case and looks every bit now as it did when i bought it, so whats the difference.

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:58:49 PM
NOFRIENDO-banned (0)
(Chad Tukiendorf) < Ridley Wrangler >
Wisconsin
So much for the post you made 3 posts ago being your last.

Jul 28, 2008 at 3:02:44 PM
nesman20 (0)

United States
i know man, i know. it's addicting. =(

Jul 28, 2008 at 3:16:48 PM
TheFrisbee (194)
(Max (Ray) Frisbee) < Bowser >
Tennessee
I think that compensating Ant in such a way would be very honorable of you. Thats pretty
damn cool to me...

Regardless of wether your telling the truth or not.. things are atleast headed in the right direction now.

[18:07] osg: It is my lifelon goal to be in everyone's signature

Current project: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Edited: 07/28/2008 at 03:21 PM by TheFrisbee